BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11983)
Brianne R.
El Cajon, CA
ONLY dish soap I have ever used, we have been using it for over 10 years and I will never use another brand I just love it and it is great for a ton of other things besides just washing dishes
Ntia C.
It is seriously the absolute best dish washing detergent! It's the only one I use at home and it's so versatile. Work great at cleaning stains on shirt, carpets and more. Will always use it!
Kimberly S.
Lacona, NY
I clean everything with this stuff! I mix it with vinegar and use it on everything from my oven to the carpet. It also really cuts the grease on the dishes and helps remove stubborn residue.
Joanna M.
It has such an amazing smell and the scent doesn't fade as fast as others so it's not disappointing at all and the pricing is great not as expensive but they do have variety so I do recommend
Clio C.
Minneapolis, MN
When there was that oil spill, they used Dawn to clean penguins, so it is definitely okay to clean my dishes and not destroy my hands in the process. Classic scent, not too flashy but still smells clean, an overall classic product in the kitchen for cleanliness.
Jana S.
Allentown , PA
The go to dish soap in our house. We gently rinse the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. for tough baked in things I let it sit with dawn overnight and it does the trick every time!
Yvette S.
Las Vegas, NV
My family and I have never used another brand other than dawn. It takes all food off of the dishes with no hassle and leaves this shiny and clean!!! I will never use another brand of dish soap
kendra i.
Bremen, KY
This is awsome, u can pretty much do anything with it other then wash ur dishes,u can shampoo dogs,wash ur car,even use it in the washer if ur out of laundry soap. And the price is great also
ciara s.
This dish soap is awesome! I used to use other brands but this works so much better! It got spots off of my stove that other cleaning products could not get off. It also works great to get grease and oil spots out of clothing. I will be buying this soap forever!
Samantha M.
Gainesville, GA
Tough enough on grease to leave dishes clean without spots or streaks, but gentle enough on hands so as not to dry them out.

Also an amazing multi purpose cleaning product as I mix it with hydrogen peroxide to remove stubborn stains in laundry or carpets/furniture
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?