BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Sarina Y.
Dawn is a great smelling product I've used this for years and love how it's not harsh on my hands at all. It's extremely affordable and last a long time you just need a dab of it and your set.
Tesha C.
Birmingham
This is by far my favorite dish detergent . It only takes a spoon full I don't have to keep making dish water because its last . I usually buy it from Walmart bc of its everyday low prices
Karen D.
Gretna, LA
i love dawn, it really cuts through the grease and a little goes a long way. I also like how dawn helps animals during oil spills so i feel good giving my money to a company like that
Malorie K.
Chesapeake
The dish soap as such a fresh smell. It's great to use with my dish cloth. I purchase my Dawn from Target and Walmart. I really like the soap suds it creates in order to get a good scrub.
Meg S.
Dawn is always priced reasonably at Wal-Mart, and I can always find coupons on top of it.  the scents are nice, but dont always last long after coming in contact with sauce or greasy pans.
Kayla W.
Roseau, MN
Takes all stains out of laundry!! Must have in our house... I don't love using it on dishes because of the harsh chems... but it does do a great job on them and you don't need much at all
Olivia L.
Iowa City, IA
Best dish soap. Not too overpoweringly scented but smells clean. A little bit goes a long way! I like to let dishes soak with a little of this and water and it gets all the grime off easily.
arii A.
WATSONVILLE, CA
I love this dish soap , it removes stains so easily. Everyone in my family uses, and whats even better is that it is so affordable.  A little does go a long way, and it smells wonderful.
Jessica G.
East Liberty
This has multiple uses in our house. We not only use it for washing hands and dishes, which it works great for both. But we also use it to wash our dogs because it is great at killing fleas.
Joylyn J.
To'hajiilee, NM
This product is great!! Love how it cleans the greasiest of the greasiest dishes. I rely on this dish soap forever and love how they used this soap to clean the oil spill from the birds.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?