BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Cindy H.
Dawn is my favorite dishwashing soap. It is perfect for cleaning dishes as well as other items. Removes greasy buildup and residue. It suds well and lasts. it is a good value. I prefer the original scent, but occasionally use other scents as well. I depend on Dawn's quality.
Andria C.
Lowell, MI
There isn't enough great things I can say about dawn. I use dawn power clean (overnight soaking power in 5 mins) and it is the best thing in the world. And it works amazing,no lie 5 mins and you can clean up any mess out of any type of dish! It saves so much time in the kitchen
Dominique G.
Tucson, AZ
I've been using this product for years and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. This dish soap cuts through grease like no other and lasts for ages! It does dry out your hands a bit but dishwashing by hand in general will do that to you. Love this product and would recommend.
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
If this wasn't available my dishes would be stuck. Dawn cleans all the grease, cleans my stove and I use it as a all purpose cleaner when I have pen ink in my shirt. I use just a tiny bit and scrub for a few seconds then toss in the wash. Promise I've never had issues with that again
amanda s.
Dawn is the only dish soap that i will use, it always cuts though any grease and its cheap. Other dish soaps feel watered down, dawn is nice and thick and i can always count on it to get things clean.
Heather N.
Burleson, TX
I LOVE Dawn dish soap! It can be used for so many other things besides washing dishes. Dawn was the only dish soap I trusted when handwashing my son's bottles & it never dried out my hands. There are other scents to choose from if you prefer & it really does its job. Great product!
Doni V.
Dawn is the best. I can have the greasiest pans on the planet and when I use dawn the grease is gone and not stuck to my other dishes. I think it is worth every penny. I also use dawn in a spray bottle with water to clean my windows. Leaves no streaks and gets rid of the grime.
Kristin K.
New Berlin, WI
Love love love. By far my fave. Don't care for any of the other scents that Dawn offers. Sometimes another product will go on sale and after my first use, I am mad that I did not get the blue Dawn ;)
April B.
Northwood, IA
I love Dawn dishwashing liquid. I dont have to use as much as some of the other soaps and it cleans great! The price is perfect for my budget. There are no cons in my opinion all pros and you can buy it at pretty much any store for a great price. I get mine at dollar general.
Allie W.
Winchester, KY
This works great for washing dishes and removing stubborn grease from clothing. It smells great! I also used this to remove semi-permanent hair dye from my hair and to wash my white cat that had somehow gotten into cherry Kool-Aid powder. Multi-purpose and well worth the money!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?