BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Leah K.
Shorewood, IL
Nothing cuts through grease like this. It even gets rid of the greasy feeling on plastic food storage containers. I may try different scents, but I only buy this kind of dishwashing liquid.
marisol v.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used many brands of dishwashing liquid, some for economic, others by the aroma, others because they say they get all dirty. Down meets all these requirements and is antibacterial.It is good and the price is moderate.It is the only one that currently use.
Angelica E.
This is my go to liquid dish detergent. It bubbles perfectly and cleans what it need to clean even those tough stains. I even us this to wash my car at times. The smell is awesome as well.
Ashlyn W.
This soap always gets my dishes clean without having to use too much, i also tried using it on my cat when she had fleas and it worked perfectly. it wasn't too harsh and still got fid of all the fleas
Irene R.
Staten Island, NY
I bought this when my kitten had fleas and I wasn't able to use cat shampoo on her. This did wonders. I read online that it would help. It was also a rescue cat, so i wasn't able to bring it anywhere. You could literally see the fleas just rising out her fur!
Jolene K.
Westminster, MD
I try other brands, but nothing really compares to Dawn. I swear, its the only soap that actually works.. it de-greases pans for you, just let it soak for a bit, and there is not much scrubbing to do at all. Smell is pleasant, it's priced well and i love it!!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
Dawn is my favorite brand of dishwashing liquid. Not only do I use it for the dishes but I use it regularly as shampoo for my dog and cat. gets rid of fleas better than actual flea control!
Shannon F.
Londonderry, NH
This is the best dish soap. Great price and does the job. It cuts through the grease better than every other soap out there. It is available at all retailers and has coupons available. I would recommend this to everyone and will always buy this for my home.
Shelia S.
Augusta
Nothing cleans better than Dawn. I tried numerous detergents and they don't compare to Dawn. You only have to use a touch and you'll have suds plus a great cleaning action for your dishes.
Brianna C.
Couderay, WI
The only thing I dislike about this product is that on occasion, they put animals covered in oil on their label, and that makes me sad. Other than that, how can you not have this sitting by your sink? I don't think I know a single person who doesn't use this.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?