BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Nicole B.
Michigan City, IN
I use this stuff for everything. It lasts the longest and isn't at watery as other dish soaps. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and paint brushes. It breaks down the oily products really well
Diana S.
Dawn is a good product. I especially like that they work with animal organizations. This is a plus for me using their product. Other products are less expensive some times, but Dawn always works good and gets the job done. Most of the time, Dawn is what we purchase for dishes.
Kerian K.
Rustburg, VA
I have used Dawn for years and my mom and grandma used Dawn. I trust it to clean my dishes and I even use this one to clean my animals. It's a great flea shampoo. It's inexpensive but works really well
Cindy H.
Dawn is my favorite dishwashing soap. It is perfect for cleaning dishes as well as other items. Removes greasy buildup and residue. It suds well and lasts. it is a good value. I prefer the original scent, but occasionally use other scents as well. I depend on Dawn's quality.
Aileen H.
It gets the grease but at the same time the smell of soap really lingers.
I'm scared to clean my baby's stuff with it. It works for other stuff like bathroom cleaning mixed with baking soda and vinegar.
Courtney H.
Endicott, NY
This is our favorite. we find its the only one that cuts grease and gets our dishes clean enough. its also the only one that keeps our sensitive skin from breaking out and itching. we love our blue dawn dishsoap and wont buy any other. we love that it has various uses as well.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Dawn is such a common name when it comes to dish washing liquid. It's a good brand. We don't get Dawn very often because we use a dollar store brand, but when we can afford it, Dawn is great. It cuts though grease easily and lathers well. And I love the scent! It smells heavenly.
Elizabeth W.
Sussex, WI
I've always used this dish washing soap. My favorite part about this brand is that they help animals in need from oil spills, etc. I like to know that I can contribute to that by purchasing this product.
Jen S.
Milledgeville, GA
You really can't beat Dawn for anything greasy. Plus this product has saved my shirts from so many grease splatters while cooking or frying! No other dish soap even comes close. Plus with the concentrated version, I mix it with 1 or 2 parts of water to make it last even longer!
Amanda L.
Original dawn dish soap never disappoints when fighting tough food stuck on to dishes. This dish soap is a kitchen necessity for my house. It has a very clean and crisp scent. I recommend this product!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?