BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Lori H.
Byron , MN
This is and always has been our go to dish soap, even when we were extremely broke I always splurged for Dawn because you barely have to use any because it's so concentrated and works so well!
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
My family has used this for decades. I use this now, and I have not even thought of switching to a different brand. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a fast acting dish cleaner.
Lizbeth S.
Okeechobee , FL
Great dishwashing soap. With just a little it goes long way. The scent smells good. I tent to but the biggest one but the smallest cost .67 at Walmart. It’s very affordable and inexpensive.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I have tried other brands (such as Up and Up) and I don't know why but they just don't compare (don't lather or rinse off as well!) pricing is reasonable and it isn't too hard to find a coupon
JillyMae D.
North Canton, OH
My mother used this my entire life and I know this product works amazingly. I buy a bottle of this size and it last months. I love the classic smell and how affordable it is. Love love LOVE
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I love It! The lavender scent is very soothing. I actually like doing dishes when I have this soap on hand. I would say much better than Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original.
Alexa G.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Dawn is the only brand of dishwashing detergent I buy. The concentrated soap is wayyy better than the unconcentrated. The smell is good but neutral enough. This gets anything off of dishes.
Jenna H.
Centerville, OH
This stuff has a million uses and I can attest to that. Ive used it in greasy carpet stains, when our puppy rolled in mud, when my husband gets grease on his clothes. Its so useful to have!
Allisha O.
Yuba City, CA
I use Dawn for everything. Oil stains? Dawn gets them out. Washing fleas off the dog? Use Dawn. Taking makeup off? I also use Dawn. It seriously is a one-stop shop in the soap world, and is my go to!
Karen D.
Gretna, LA
i love dawn, it really cuts through the grease and a little goes a long way. I also like how dawn helps animals during oil spills so i feel good giving my money to a company like that
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?