BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11960)
Denise T.
Pensacola, FL
I have used this for everything from the kitchen doing dishes, in the laundry for oil and grease stains, to washing the car, washing the pups in order to get off whatever they get into to camping trips... great for cleaning dishes and for scrubbing off the oils from poison ivy and poison sumac.. trust me I have 3 18 year old sons and they got into a LOT of poison ivy!!!
Amanda M.
Daphne, AL
So many great uses! Gentle cleaning. Smells fresh. It's been a staple in my home for years. I have tried other dish soaps, but this soap wins, hands down. And there's always a great coupon!!
Cherish A.
Avondale, AZ
I love dawn! Especially when I can find it for $.99 and have a $.50 coupon! Dawn works really well if you get a grease stain on your clothes. All moms have those shirts with grease splatter spots on they're shirts. A little dawn and rub, rinse and dry. All gone!!
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
This is the only dish liquid i ever use. I love the formula and the scent. It cuts the grease just as it says and it doesn't take a lot of product to go a long way. I always repurchase when u run out.
Skylar C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a great dish soap. It smells great and gets everything clean! Since I am a free lance makeup artist, I use the antibacterial one to wash my brushes in. It's very gentle!
Samantha M.
Gainesville, GA
Tough enough on grease to leave dishes clean without spots or streaks, but gentle enough on hands so as not to dry them out.

Also an amazing multi purpose cleaning product as I mix it with hydrogen peroxide to remove stubborn stains in laundry or carpets/furniture
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
I am not always extremely brand loyal. Except when it comes to Dawn. There is absolutely nothing that works this well. I use it for everything--dishes, certain laundry stains. It is amazing.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I have tried others but always come back to the best. Dawn cleans dishes like no other dish cleaner can. This super concentrated formula cleans heavy grease without any problems and always leaves my glassware and plastics squeaky clean. A clear winner for me always.
Bridget S.
I may stick to the basic, but the original dawn keeps my dishes from being greasy. Love this stuff. There's always a coupon to clip so I feel like I can save a little while keeping my dishes clean and sparkling. I don't plan on changing my dish soap anytime soon!
Joanna M.
It has such an amazing smell and the scent doesn't fade as fast as others so it's not disappointing at all and the pricing is great not as expensive but they do have variety so I do recommend
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?