BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashley T.
I had wash all dishes and this is the best product I use. I like to wait for a coupon or sale and buy the biggest size. I refill a small bottle and keep that by the sink.
It also works for science experiments!
Marisel S.
The original scent is my favorite. It definitely powers through grease. I do not like using other brands because they tend to be too watery and do not work with getting out the grease and oil out of my dishes.
Andrea J.
If you want a soap that is easy to clean your dishes and cuts thru grease. Get dawn! I have been washing dishes by hand this last month cuz my dishwasher quit. And dawn came to the rescue with its pleasant scent and heavy duty work it does for me. I choose dawn over other dish detergents.
Tye C.
Pocatello, ID
I love this soap because it's gentle on hands and my makeup brushes. Plus whennim buy it I kill two birds with one stone. It works for my dishes and my brushes and sponges! It doesn't damage and it gets the yucky off of things!
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
Dawn is hands down my favorite dish soap. I buy discount soaps once in a while and they just don't compare. It's a little pricier than other brands but it's well worth it because it works and smells the best!
Julissa R.
A little bit goes a long way!! Hands down the best dish washing soap ever!! Love this brand it cuts threw grease like no other and last longer than other dish washing soaps.... I️ really recommend this
Leah C.
Antioch, CA
Always my go to. It can be used for multiple purposes. Cars, dishes, household cleaner, hands, animals...etc. Love that it's antibacterial and that the original dawn it even safe to use on animals. Great on get rid of oil and grease. Definitely something you should always have on hand.
Cassidy G.
Kernersville, NC
This dish soap is super affordable, smells great, and can seriously get out any of the stubborn stains that I have trouble with. Having a 5 year old and a 7 month old boy can get messy but now I stress less!
Michaela G.
Dawn is one of the dish soaps that I buy because it always gets my dishes clean even when I feel as though they wouldn’t ever get clean. Amazing scent and soft on hands. Will be repurchasing again and again.
Arie J.
I like to save money just as much as the next person, but there are a few things in life that I refuse to buy the "off-brand" of and dish soap is one of them. The original blue dawn dish soap is unbeatable.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?