BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Gina F.
Green Bay, WI
I stand by the original when it comes to Dawn! This cuts through grease and keeps my hands clean while doing dishes. I love the amount of suds it provides and the way it makes my dishes clean. I think the value for the cost is fantastic and will continue to buy this product.
Allie W.
Winchester, KY
This works great for washing dishes and removing stubborn grease from clothing. It smells great! I also used this to remove semi-permanent hair dye from my hair and to wash my white cat that had somehow gotten into cherry Kool-Aid powder. Multi-purpose and well worth the money!
amanda s.
Dawn is the only dish soap that i will use, it always cuts though any grease and its cheap. Other dish soaps feel watered down, dawn is nice and thick and i can always count on it to get things clean.
Jen S.
Milledgeville, GA
You really can't beat Dawn for anything greasy. Plus this product has saved my shirts from so many grease splatters while cooking or frying! No other dish soap even comes close. Plus with the concentrated version, I mix it with 1 or 2 parts of water to make it last even longer!
Dominique G.
Tucson, AZ
I've been using this product for years and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. This dish soap cuts through grease like no other and lasts for ages! It does dry out your hands a bit but dishwashing by hand in general will do that to you. Love this product and would recommend.
Erin S.
Dawn is very dependable. A small amount goes a long way. The bubbles last longer than other dishwashing liquid. It is mild on your hand. It is very effective in cleaning the toughest food stains. I would recommend it to others. It comes in several sizes and a variety of scents.
Helen J.
Portland
My family and I love to use this product to wash our dishes. It's very concentrated and removes germs and stains from dishes very easily. The product is very concentrated so we love to mix water with the product for preserving it longer and it still works great even when water down.
Hailey P.
This dish soap is so great for so many different things. I use this all the time! The price is so great and definitely great value. This is definitely a product I use for cleaning all around my home.
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn dish liquid. Not just for my dishes either. It is one of the most effective dish liquids i've used. It has many uses in my home. dishes, clothing stains, reducing pests (ants, etc). The scent is amazing! Suds last a long time and i will definitely continue to purchase often.
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
One of my favorite brands of soap to use. Helps to get the dishes clean and doesn't dry my hands super bad whenever I use it as well. I would recommend this product and it is reasonably priced as well.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back