BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11970)
Brianne R.
El Cajon, CA
ONLY dish soap I have ever used, we have been using it for over 10 years and I will never use another brand I just love it and it is great for a ton of other things besides just washing dishes
Erica D.
I've bought this for years and continue to buy. I have a dishwasher, but use this for some not-dishwasher-safe items. Lasts forever because all you need is a drop to get things clean. I like the original scent best. Don't want my dishes smelling like flowers. Ha
Kimberly S.
Lacona, NY
I clean everything with this stuff! I mix it with vinegar and use it on everything from my oven to the carpet. It also really cuts the grease on the dishes and helps remove stubborn residue.
Bridget S.
I may stick to the basic, but the original dawn keeps my dishes from being greasy. Love this stuff. There's always a coupon to clip so I feel like I can save a little while keeping my dishes clean and sparkling. I don't plan on changing my dish soap anytime soon!
Stacia H.
Villa Rica, GA
I use this dishwashing liquid mainly to wash my son's bottles. It gets them clean and removes the milky residue without leaving behind a soapy taste or smell which is important. I usually purchase this at Sam's Club because it is available there in a bulk size.
Kiara M.
Bridgeport, CT
This cuts grease like no other dish liquid I've ever seen & its gentle on skin as well . Truly amazing that you can wash an animal ( duck ) with it & also cut gime leaving your dishes spotless
Aldrea O.
Converse, TX
The only detergent I use. It doesn't dry my hands out but is effective at cleaning dishes, countertops, and my microwave, removing stains and grease without leaving any lingering odor. It smells pleasant, and the scent doesn't last long which is important to me.
Tori P.
Atlanta
We love using Dawn in our house because it's a multipurpose cleaner! The dishes come out clean and sparkling, washing hands with this doesn't dry your hands out, and we can use this to bathe our dogs! It doesn't dry out their skin either and helps block out fleas.
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ
Dawn liquid is the best dish soap I ever used. Am a wife and mom and trust me it will get the job done right away. All they dishes just pilling up with in just 5 minutes the dishes will be done.
Amanda S.
this is a good value. i love the scent and it leaves the dishes smelling clean. i buy it from walmart. sometimes i get the 2 packs or sometimes i just buy one. i would recommend it to people.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?