BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Erica D.
I've bought this for years and continue to buy. I have a dishwasher, but use this for some not-dishwasher-safe items. Lasts forever because all you need is a drop to get things clean. I like the original scent best. Don't want my dishes smelling like flowers. Ha
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
I use Dawn for so much other than dishes. I use it to clean makeup brushes and anything else that is greasy. Just a drop goes such a long way. It gently clenses and has a pleasant fragrance.
Stacia H.
Villa Rica, GA
I use this dishwashing liquid mainly to wash my son's bottles. It gets them clean and removes the milky residue without leaving behind a soapy taste or smell which is important. I usually purchase this at Sam's Club because it is available there in a bulk size.
kendra i.
Bremen, KY
This is awsome, u can pretty much do anything with it other then wash ur dishes,u can shampoo dogs,wash ur car,even use it in the washer if ur out of laundry soap. And the price is great also
Amanda M.
Daphne, AL
So many great uses! Gentle cleaning. Smells fresh. It's been a staple in my home for years. I have tried other dish soaps, but this soap wins, hands down. And there's always a great coupon!!
Skylar C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a great dish soap. It smells great and gets everything clean! Since I am a free lance makeup artist, I use the antibacterial one to wash my brushes in. It's very gentle!
ciara s.
This dish soap is awesome! I used to use other brands but this works so much better! It got spots off of my stove that other cleaning products could not get off. It also works great to get grease and oil spots out of clothing. I will be buying this soap forever!
Sianna P.
La Porte, IN
I love this stuff! Seriously use it for so much in my house. From dishes, to greasy stained work clothing, to cloth diapers, to homemade bug spray, to craft projects, it's used for so much.
Brittany S.
Elgin, IL
This works great on my dishes but my favorite way to use this product is to put a little bit in a spray bottle and dilute it with water and then I can use this all over my house as an all purpose cleaner. Works great on countertops and shelves and everything basically
Anything that cleans ducklings, penguins and other creatures from oil spills is definitely welcome to my kitchen. I always use a dime size amount to clean a lot of plates and a bunch of pots and pans. It leave no residue and it smells wonderful. It really works.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?