BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI
The only dish soap I will use. Other dish soaps require you to add a squirt here and there, Dawn doesn't. But I've found you have to use the original as the concentrated version doesn't work as well.
Sarah P.
O Fallon, MO
This dish soap is the best. With having a toddler and a newborn In the house the strange messes are countless. I bought this from Walmart. It was a good value. I would highly recommend this to other!
Marlene C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is by far the best dish soap. Especially when it comes to removing grease. It does it effectively and quickly. Stuck on food comes off with minimal soaking and the dishes come out clean and no spots.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
My dad has recently bought a HUGE container of this at SAMs, and I have to say it's amazing! It's tough on grease and cleans dishes with ease! I love the smell of it a lot! Would recommend this bottle, but it last FOREVER!
Bacon M.
Sierra Vista, AZ
You can save money and buy another liquid detergent BUT you have to use more to get things clean. Dawn is the only soap I use..i also use it to clean soap scum off the bathtub walls.. Its amazing stuff
Diana S.
Dawn is a good product. I especially like that they work with animal organizations. This is a plus for me using their product. Other products are less expensive some times, but Dawn always works good and gets the job done. Most of the time, Dawn is what we purchase for dishes.
Melissa M.
Dawn works great for degreasing dishes and the price is not bad for the quantity. However, it dries out my hands so bad I cannot use it without wearing gloves. I keep it in stock for when I have really dirty dishes but I don't use it often because of what it does to my hands.
Summer Y.
Greendale , IN
We always have a small bottle somewhere for cleaning, other than dishes. We have it for multiple purposes. I grew up with this on the kitchen sink and my mother lives by this and will not purchase generic
Krys R.
Amazing on dishes but soft enough on hands that I don't wear dish gloves unless trying to preserve a manicure. Gets the smell out of left over dishes and cuts through grim so well no need to soak any dishes overnight.
Crystal A.
Louisville, KY
Dawn dish soap is by far our favorite dish soap! I feel so much better after washing toys, dishes and hands when using Dawn versus other brands. It works really well when trying to clean and sanitize.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart