BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Michelle B.
Even though this isn't organic or all natural,  it's the only one that actually cit's grease on dishes.  And bonus- a dab on a toothbrush scrubs my white gold wedding rings so well I don't have to go to the jeweler for cleanings anymore.
Patti J.
Mankato
Lasts forever. It's a classic. My mom used it, I use it. My husband likes it. Recommend. It's a bit overpriced and I wish it had more antibiotic components but works great.
Chelsea J.
Hopkinsville
The original is the best! I never get tire of the smell, it doesn't leave streaks and it really is the best fish soap for removing grease. I also mix it with vinegar and soda water so I can use it clean every other surface in my home.
Miranda💋 R.
Mega Parent Expert
This dish soap is the only brand I will use to clean my dishes with. It works on oily dishes and also you can use it in your hair. Tough on grease and grime but yet gentle on your skin. I recommend to every family to buy this dish soap!!
Ashley G.
My mom and I have used this soap since forever! The sink is not the only place where we use this soap! We use it to wash our dogs to help remove ticks and fleas, to wash our face to help with our oily skin, and mix it with some vinegar and water to clean countertops and our showers. This product is a holy grail in my home!
Mary A.
Wilber, NE
This is really the only dish soap I literally use! You can use just very few drops and you can wash all your dishes! Super concentrated compared to all the economic brands! I definitely recommend to anybody that washes their dishes!
Micah M.
I have used this soap for as long as I can remember! It's great for so many things, not just washing dishes. I drizzle a little bit in my husbands work clothes to help remove the grease & dirt! Works excellent & a great price too!
Janelle S.
Hummelstown, PA
I have been using Dawn Dishsoap for years! It has so many uses besides cleaning! It is great for removing grease stains! You can also use it in the bathtub to remove flees from your pets! Does not dry out my hands and smells great!
Cassie N.
Midland
Love love love. It makes doing dishes so much easier. I don't have to let pans soak forever, for everything to come off of them. Just use this and hot water and it works perfectly. Only dish soap I will use or buy for that matter.
Alana C.
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is amazing. Period. Not only do you only need a little bit while washing dishes, but dawn cleans so many things around the house that it's worth so much more than the price! Great scents and comes with a lot in each container!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?