BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I've never used any other dish liquid, my parents ALWAYS used this while I grew up. It not only leaves the dishes clean, they smell nice, and it also helps your hands if you wash your dishes by hand. I will always buy this dish liquid and recommend it to everyone.
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
We always get this for two reasons. Yes it works great for dishes but we also use it on our dogs. This year fleas have been horrible. If fleas cone back inbetween flea treatments two washes right after another will kill and remove the fleas!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I love dawn!! It is the only dish soap that I will use!! It is fantastic for getting dishes clean, but it also works wonders on anything you can stain with grease, including clothes!! I use dawn for dishes, clothes, makeup brushes, anything!!!
Julie M.
Columbus, OH
I use dawn because it works. It cuts through grease and grime on dishes easily with no effort. Another reason is their commitment to give back to help with oil spills. That factor alone has me choosing dawn over leading competitors.
Olivia C.
I go to Dawn for most of my dish soap needs. I just find Dawn to cut through to get my dishes (and sometimes the mess on my hands!) clean. I also don't have to worry about it irritating my skin and can know that the product I am using isn't going to backfire
Brandi W.
Torrington, CT
Screw Palmolive or any other cleaner I've had the misfortune of using. Everything else is just like water, and by the time I'm done with my dishes, half the bottle is gone. With Dawn, I've never had that issue. A bottle will last me months
Roxanne T.
Portland, ME
No frills this is the classic dishwashing liquid and it cleand better than any knockoff. Side note tho it works great for hands and as someone who has fluerosant red hair and gets dye and dye residye on everything this stuffs a life saver.
Davina M.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Dawn is amazing for removing stains and grease from clothes and dishes. Also great for bathing pets I purchase at Kroger or Walmart! Very effective and a great value as you don't need to use much! I will definitely be buying again!
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is !y favorite dish soap I purchase all the time love the scents to choose from makes my hands feel soft very affordable would recommend this product and will buy again.
Brittany M.
While there are a ton of different scent options as I love trying them all out, original is just perfection. Amazing cleaning power while still being a great price and super easy to work with. Great for hand washing dishes in particular.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?