BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Abigail B.
West chester, Pa
Worth every penny over the cheaper brands. It lasts longer because you can use less and it gets rid of ALL of the grease and food. I also use it with hydrogen peroxide as a stain remover and it gets out old set in stains as well as baby poop! Love Dawn so much!
Erica D.
I've bought this for years and continue to buy. I have a dishwasher, but use this for some not-dishwasher-safe items. Lasts forever because all you need is a drop to get things clean. I like the original scent best. Don't want my dishes smelling like flowers. Ha
Rosemary H.
Upland, CA
Dawn cuts grease like no other soap! It's the only brand I can trust to really clean my dishes. It's gentle enough on my hands and perfect for cleaning pots after cooking. Great product for its value. Even cleans my prescitipon eye glasses perfect without streaks!
Joanna M.
It has such an amazing smell and the scent doesn't fade as fast as others so it's not disappointing at all and the pricing is great not as expensive but they do have variety so I do recommend
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
This is the only dish liquid i ever use. I love the formula and the scent. It cuts the grease just as it says and it doesn't take a lot of product to go a long way. I always repurchase when u run out.
Glenda M.
I love using Dawn when it comes to washing my dishes. It cleans my dishes and it leaves them clean and and order free. I like how I don't have to use a lot of soap, a little goes a long way.
Amanda S.
this is a good value. i love the scent and it leaves the dishes smelling clean. i buy it from walmart. sometimes i get the 2 packs or sometimes i just buy one. i would recommend it to people.
Mary B.
Norwich, CT
It not only smells wonderful, it cuts grease. I only use dawn I have tried others but always go back to dawn.. this is the best dish detergent out there . and it makes your hands feel nice..
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love dawn dish soap! The scent is great, it cleans dishes very well. It is long lasting and a very great value! I can buy it from my local Winn Dixie, Walmart, etc. I use this regularly and recommend to others!
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
I am not always extremely brand loyal. Except when it comes to Dawn. There is absolutely nothing that works this well. I use it for everything--dishes, certain laundry stains. It is amazing.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?