BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the only dish soap I keep in the house. It's so good for dishes but it's also so amazing for house hold cleaning and cloth stain removal. I always buy the big jug and refill my smaller bottle on the counter
darla m.
bell fl
this is the only dish soap i can use daily with out having a gritty scummy this is the best and i also every once in a while use it to wash my animals to clean the fleas off of them if they have them it gets them off quickly great product five stars for it would recomend 100 %
Danielle K.
Lebanon, NH
This concentrated dish soap gets the job DONE. If I have any tough dishes, I simply soak with a drop of this and some water and they come off easily (like in the commercials!!). This is a cheap and easily found item at any grocery, drug, or dollar store. This is a common household item that really works.
Samantha S.
Cleveland, OH
I love this brand and this scent! It's just the original but smells amazing. I usually always only buy the mini version of this because it's so expensive for dish soap, that's why I give it 3 stars. :(
Helen J.
Portland
My family and I love to use this product to wash our dishes. It's very concentrated and removes germs and stains from dishes very easily. The product is very concentrated so we love to mix water with the product for preserving it longer and it still works great even when water down.
Heather A.
I only use Dawn dish detergent. Its degreasing formula makes it much easier to clean stuck on food. I find it to be the best on my skin as well. It doesn't dry my hands nearly as bad as other soaps do.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Don is the best it always gets my clean dishes super clean because the stains out to get all the crowd it's super cheap I got it from Walmart I love it I recommend it it's great value it's not pricey and I would buy it again over and over again it's amazing it's the best liquid detergent out there I'm going to
Aileen H.
It gets the grease but at the same time the smell of soap really lingers.
I'm scared to clean my baby's stuff with it. It works for other stuff like bathroom cleaning mixed with baking soda and vinegar.
Jennifer L.
Edison, NJ
Nothing compares to the cleaning power of original Dawn and the neutral clean scent is perfect. It's much more concentrated than a lot of the cheaper competitors so it's worth paying a bit extra for.
Kerian K.
Rustburg, VA
I have used Dawn for years and my mom and grandma used Dawn. I trust it to clean my dishes and I even use this one to clean my animals. It's a great flea shampoo. It's inexpensive but works really well
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart