BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Becky B.
Lima, OH
Mega Parent Expert
A cleaning classic. I'm not a big believer in name brands, but I think blue Dawn really does cut through grease better. It's awesome to use for cleaning purposes, as well, not just washing dishes. I like the scent - it's pretty neutral, not flowery.
Lex P.
I don't know what it is about this specific one that works the best. Mix this with a little baking soda for grease on pans or even clothes and I have had it save cookware. It really is useful. Maybe one day I'll even use it to wash a baby duck.
Joanne E.
Morganville
Dawn dish detergent strongest grease Cutter out there. Can be used on other things as well believe it or not I was told you could take a shower with it clean your pets with it absolutely amazing comes in different sense would recommend to others.
Gretchen W.
DALLAS, TX
I've bought Dawn Original pretty much my entire life. It's what my parents bought growing up, and it's a brand and product that never fails. It definitely gets the job done and it's a good price. We now buy it by the bulk so we never run out! Recommend.
Holly C.
This is a good product. It cuts through grease well. It's a little more expensive  than some but it works well. Overall I'm please with how clean it gets my dishes. Pretty good value for the job it does. I would definitely recommend this product.
Randi P.
Alma, AR
I LOVE this product!! Not only do I wash my dishes with it but I use it as a stain remover for my clothes and I wash my dogs with it to get rid of fleas!! It's an AMAZING product and I will be using it for years to come!!! And so should you!! 😉
Kristine R.
I get a lot of use out of this I get the large one from sams lasts me about 3 months i refill my kitchen dispenser half dawn half water. Best grease cutter plus safe to wash my cars and if my doggy runs in between for a quick wash even better.
Susannah B.
Fayetteville, AR
You cannot beat the brand recognition and accessibility of Dawn! The original formula is far from basic in its cleaning abilities. I use it for dishes, washing hands, cleaning makeup brushes, combined with vinegar for a household cleaner, etc.
Allison W.
Athens, GA
Dawn is just my go to dish liquid because it has a great scent and it gets the job done. It never leaves a film on my pots, pans, or dishes. It doesn't even leave my hands that dry. I can also use it for other things around the house. Of course I would buy it again!
Stephanie M.
Mega Parent Expert
I love these liquid soaps for dishes! it is a thick consistency that makes me feel confident that my dishes are washed well. it has a nice scent. you can purchase these anywhere! Target, Walgreens, Cvs ect. I would purchase these soaps again
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?