BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the best dishwashing soap ever! It cuts through grease and is not tough on your hands. You don't need to use a bunch of it either! It will last a while and is not too expensive I always use dawn!
Elizabeth S.
Warren, OH
It's the simple things in life. Dawn original scent is perfect for simply washing dishes with no odor left behind. It's digs deep to get the dishes the cleanest they can be. I recommend this to everyone.
Jenny C.
La Follette, TN
Thank God for this! It is a multipurpose soap. I use it to kill fleas on my pets without hurting them. And the best oil stain fighter ever! Worth the money but not to expensive. I buy this all the time!
Cassie K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Tried and true product. A little goes a long way, but it never fails to actually perform. I also really like the smell of the original Dawn soap. However there's so many different variations now, and i really like the combined Dawn/Olay one as well. Will always use this as my dish soap.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
I don't think there's a better product on the market as far as I'm concerned if I get oil or grease on my shirt and put some dawn on it before I wash it and it gets the grease out every time amazing product
Lara S.
Davenport, FL
I love the classic dawn soap for everything. Pros are that it can get stains out of anything. I use dawn to get my glasses and it works like magic. I like the original dawn scent. I would always buy dawn.
Lyn C.
Birdsboro, PA
I like that they are big at helping to conserve wildlife. 1 bottle tends to last me a long time, and I feel like it does a great job at cleaning my dishes, pots, and pans. I wash everything by hand, and this also keeps my hands feeling soft and not dried out. I won't use anything else!
Melissa W.
I prefer Dawn over all others. You can buy different brands and need to use so much more to make up for the difference that the others just don't last long at all. I bought Dawn about a month ago and the bottle is still going strong bc it just doesn't take as much bc it's so powerful
Jenn M.
Cincinnati, OH
While most may review this just as a soap for your dishes (which I love) I want to talk about using this on your pets! Dawn Original soap is amazing for killing fleas! I rescue cats and it is my savior.
Jessica W.
Dayton, TN
I use this detergent for everything. Stain removal on clothes (rinsing it completely clear before putting it in my washer), mixing it with vinegar to clean my shower, and of course using it to wash my dishes. My husband loves cooking with bacon fat, and this cuts through it with ease.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?