BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Linda W.
Kalamazoo, MI
Although I very much enjoy my dishwasher, there are some things that need to be washed by hand. When I wash my dishes, I use Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid for a deep, sparkiling clean. I also like having this big refill bottle on hand, because then I can refill my smaller bottles.
Sara M.
Menifee, CA
Nothing cuts grease like this stuff! A little goes a long way and it has multiple uses! If I drop greasy food on my clothes I rub a tad bit of this on it then throw it in the wash and its gone! It also work great on ovens and microwaves! Basically anything greasy I reach for dawn!
Angel C.
This is the only dish soap that we purchase for our home. I not only buy this product because it does a fantastic job with getting dishes clean, but I also use it as a presoak agent to get stains out of my clothes. I also buy this product, because I support their wildlife mission.
Missy D.
Olympia, WA
I like to stick with the original scent because I feel like dishes should smell like flowers. as this one does not leave any scent on the dishes. Nor does it leave any reside on them. I like using dawn dish soap and it's very effective for the price. and I will continue to buy it.
Courtney J.
Dawn is a brand I've trusted for years on everything from dishes and countertops to tennis shoes and even my dog. Dawn cuts grease on even the grossest pots and pans all while being gentle on my skin. Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid and I will continue to use it in the future.
Amanda P.
Broomall, PA
I would recommend this product to anyone. It's farfar more cost effective than the smaller bottles for our use. We have a built in soap pump and this easily refills it. Dawn is also a fantastic product and if it's good enough for the animals in oil spoils, it's good enough for us!
Rachel L.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is amazing! I use it not just to clean dishes but in my laundry as well. it works great as a pre-treater for grease and baby stains. I also use it to make my own laundry detergent. only the original blue formula though - don't try to substitute a different scent/version
Sara P.
Waynesboro , PA
Love that my favorite dish soap comes in a large bottle. Buying it this way makes it last a lot longer. It cuts the grease just as it shows on the commercials. I use no other dish soap than this. I find that the price is right in the cheap range and you get the bang for your buck.
Gretchen R.
Wichita , Ks
I remember being a young kid and using this soap. I love it and it works amazing! I find it really works on stuck on nasty leftover food. It is a little drying on your hands but it is totally worth it. I buy this at my local supermarket. Yes, i definitely recommend this to others.
Sarah H.
Buford, GA
It gets the grime off of dishes and cleans very well. I buy this product at Costco. I think its a good value for the price of it. It also smells nice :). I honestly can't think of any cons to this product, it does what its supposed to do very nicely. I will buy this product again.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?