BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Angelyn S.
I am in LOVE with this dawn dish soap! I can use it on dishes and even clothes stains! This is a must in our household and the price is reasonable!!! All five stars!
Melissa F.
Dawn is the best detergent I have ever found. It’s gentle enough for my animals to bathe in and it duds up more than any others. Leaves dishes and hands very clean!
Kaila C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the key to clean makeup brushes. I’ve never experienced a reaction but it cleans them all so well and takes out all pigment from makeup left on the brushes.
Amanda W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Along with using this soap to wash dishes, it is great to wash makeup brushes with! It’s fantastic and gets the job done for a great price! I highly recommend this.
Kimberly S.
Best dish soap ever little goes a long way we also use it to wash our cars and we use it to get grease spots out of laundry this is a great product for many things
Emily S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always buy Dawn. I am not really sure why, but I believe it has to do with the BP oil spill. After seeing their reactions and commercials, I have felt connected.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Dawn Blue is the only dish soap is use. I don't have a dishwasher so I do all my dishes by hand. So I'm very picky when it comes to how I wash my dishes. This stuff is amazing it cuts through grease and baked on food like nothing. Is it magic? No it's just DAWN BLUE! It's perfect I wouldn't try anything else because Dawn is priced great I can get it anywhere and the smell is good. And the duck on the bottle is cute. With Dawn blue a little goes a long ways, so a bottle should last you a while. For $3-$4 for a medium size bottle in a house hold with 2 adults only and washing dishes after every meal and as they are made, that size bottle will last me a good month and a half to 2 months. So totally worth it.
Shanah Z.
I've tried others like natural stuff but this is the only one that gets the job done. If I can find an all natural one that does the same job, totally switching.
A little bit goes a long way!! Hands down the best dish washing soap ever!! Love this brand it cuts threw grease like no other and last longer than other dish washing soaps.... I️ really recommend this
Kristina M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product, especially in the foaming product. It lasts forever and they sell a refill which is great. One pump and you can wash an entire sink of dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?