BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Ashley M.
This is my favorite dish soap. Cleans dishes very well. You don't need to use much. Is antibacterial. I had used a product that Influenster sent me and it was a good product but I felt I needed Dawn for cutting boards and knives that I used to cut raw chicken. I feel safe with Dawn.
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
One of my favorite brands of soap to use. Helps to get the dishes clean and doesn't dry my hands super bad whenever I use it as well. I would recommend this product and it is reasonably priced as well.
Lauren H.
Pros: Gets really soapy and cleans off food and grease really well. You only need a little so it lasts a long time
Cons: Dries out my hands a little

I bought two large bottles from Amazon for about $12. Great price for how much I got. I would definitely recommend
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have used Dawn for years, because it truly is the best dish soap out there! A little bit of this stuff goes a long way, and it's definitely worth the extra buck or so. Especially considering they giveback to the the Wildlife. That is another added bonus when purchasing this product!
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
Dawn is literally the only dish soap I use. It works amazing on my dishes and it smells good. Not to mention it works as a flea bath for animals :) Oh, and they have the cutest commercials. I know you guys love the oil spill commercial where they clean up the little ducklings :)
Summer Y.
Greendale , IN
We always have a small bottle somewhere for cleaning, other than dishes. We have it for multiple purposes. I grew up with this on the kitchen sink and my mother lives by this and will not purchase generic
Andria C.
Lowell, MI
There isn't enough great things I can say about dawn. I use dawn power clean (overnight soaking power in 5 mins) and it is the best thing in the world. And it works amazing,no lie 5 mins and you can clean up any mess out of any type of dish! It saves so much time in the kitchen
Samantha S.
Cleveland, OH
I love this brand and this scent! It's just the original but smells amazing. I usually always only buy the mini version of this because it's so expensive for dish soap, that's why I give it 3 stars. :(
Lauren M.
Has there ever been another dish washing liquid? I'm not really sure... My grandma uses it, my mom uses it, my in laws use it, and of course, I use it. The reason three generations all agree on this product? It is superior in dissolving grease in dishes and gets our kitchen clean!
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
My dad has recently bought a HUGE container of this at SAMs, and I have to say it's amazing! It's tough on grease and cleans dishes with ease! I love the smell of it a lot! Would recommend this bottle, but it last FOREVER!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart