BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Danielle P.
Lexington, SC
I have used other dish liquids in the past, and the Dawn Ultra Concentrated dish liquid is by far the best. It has a very generic scent, but it works wonderfully for stuck-on stains. The value is great, and I wouldn't use any other detergent at all.
samantha p.
I live by this faithfully. This stuff is the best ever!!! You can use it on animals, and dishes. A couple times my cats got paint on their paws and I used dawn to get it off. It worked perfectly. And when we use it on dishes, only a dot does the job!
Su S.
It's a big jar that lasts FOREVER im not kidding, mine has lasted 2 years before i had to go get a new one. It's soft on the hands as well, doesn't dry them out as much as other brands do. super affordable, easy to find, i always repurchase it. would recommend
Divya M.
South Richmond hill
 Best dish washing liquid ever. Super gentle on the hands and on super sensitive dish ware. It cuts through every cooking stain ever. It melts it like it was nothing to begin with. I'm always repurchasing this product and I don't think I may ever stop
Haley W.
The only dish washing liquid that gets the grease out completely and I don't have to sit there and scrub and let dishes soak for a couple hours. Dawn makes my dishes feel clean and it's so effective. There's never any left over residue. Love love it
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
I have tried a few other brands of dish soap but this one cleans the best. I use it with hot water and it cuts through everything. I will also use a sudsy sponge on the hood of the stove before I go in with stainless cleaner and it works like a charm.
Jodi M.
Monument
The original blue Dawn is by far the best soap for MANY uses throughout the house. Just read any household Pintrest post to see the endless possibilities. It offers the best grease fighting cleaner for more than just dishes and takes out any stain.
Ashley R.
I love this product! I purchase this by the gallon. Cleans the toughest and most sticky messes. Cuts through grease easily. You don't have to use a lot and smells amazing. You can use it for other things like science projects and cleaning sneakers.
Brittany L.
Providence, RI
always a classic, i love that their soap is gentle enough to not dry out hands but also tough enough to get through some gross dishes my roommates produce, i also am a huge fan of their environmental protection, will continue to purchase this brand
Stanita S.
We are a household of 8 with 6 children so there's always dishes to be done. Great at getting greasy dishes squeaky clean! Very very effective. We typically buy copious amounts at our local BJ's so we never run out! Highly recommend this for dishes
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?