BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Laura P.
Battle Creek, MI
So I purchased soap as I was low on cash and it works just as well as the other dawn products. it easily removes food from my dishes and leaves my dishes extremely clean. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants their dishes clean without paying too much.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love dawn dish soap! The scent is great, it cleans dishes very well. It is long lasting and a very great value! I can buy it from my local Winn Dixie, Walmart, etc. I use this regularly and recommend to others!
stacy a.
Glendora, CA
Dawn is great for everything!! I use it for all my greasy dishes! And did you know it makes a great flea shampoo for dogs? Gets rid of them gently:-) it also makes great bubble solution fir your little ones! Dawn is the best and safest multipurpose dish soap there is!
Jenny Q.
Santa Rosa, TX
Dawn in truly the best grease fighting dish soap out there. I burn everything to the pan and with a few drops you get so many suds and poof! A few sweeps of your sponge and the food is gone!
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I have tried others but always come back to the best. Dawn cleans dishes like no other dish cleaner can. This super concentrated formula cleans heavy grease without any problems and always leaves my glassware and plastics squeaky clean. A clear winner for me always.
Rosemary H.
Upland, CA
Dawn cuts grease like no other soap! It's the only brand I can trust to really clean my dishes. It's gentle enough on my hands and perfect for cleaning pots after cooking. Great product for its value. Even cleans my prescitipon eye glasses perfect without streaks!
ciara s.
This dish soap is awesome! I used to use other brands but this works so much better! It got spots off of my stove that other cleaning products could not get off. It also works great to get grease and oil spots out of clothing. I will be buying this soap forever!
Trinity O.
Clinton, TN
Dawn is hands down the best dish washing detergent out there. It's cuts grease like a champ, leaves your dishes squeaky clean, and is super concentrated so that it only takes a small amount.

Pros: very effective, concentrated

Cons: more expensive (but worth it!)
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
This is the only dish soap I use in my house. This is an excellent product it does what it says. Cuts grease does not leave a film on the dishes. I Love this product been using it for awhile.
Casey D.
Richland, WA
I used dawn for everything from my dishes to washing my dog! I use it as a pretreat for my laundry and washing my bathtub and it's a decent price. I can seem to find it everywhere which is good when I need it ASAP
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?