BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Melissa D.
Charlestown, MA
Dawn is absolutely the best dish detergent on the market. It works so good on grease and you only need to use a little. Not to mention that they have including Dawn with different scents in their product line. Also they help save wildlife Awesome product all around I use it.everyday
Ann-Marie P.
Best dish soap out of all of the ones I've tried. This is my favorite scent out of all of the ones Dawn has, I have tried out other scents but I keep going back to this one! Will get out even the toughest grease
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
I don't think there's a better product on the market as far as I'm concerned if I get oil or grease on my shirt and put some dawn on it before I wash it and it gets the grease out every time amazing product
Jenn M.
Cincinnati, OH
While most may review this just as a soap for your dishes (which I love) I want to talk about using this on your pets! Dawn Original soap is amazing for killing fleas! I rescue cats and it is my savior.
Maria R.
Shreveport, LA
The best product for your money. It takes less of this product to do more dishes compared to other brands. It's worth spending a bit extra in my opinion. A lot of times I can find a coupon for this in Sunday newspaper.
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Este jabon me encanta, es el unico que no lastima mis manos, su aroma fresca y lo fuerte que es para quitarle la grasa a los trastes, se merece mas de 5 estrellas es muy bueno y es amigable con el ambiente!.
Jessica C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn dishwashing liquid is the best. It is relatively inexpensive and gets the job done. It doesn't dry out my hands and a little goes a very long way. We also it at bath time for our dogs to help fight fleas.
sara n.
Clawson, MI
Love this product and it's the only brand that I will use in my kitchen. I love the way it cleans off grease and stuff easily with warm water! The product is not pricey and it gets the job done! I love it
Dawn E.
Surprise, AZ
This dish soap last a long time. A little really does go a long way. I love how it helps clean really greasy pots and pans. I even use it to clean my makeup brush. It helps take the foundation off great.
Elizabeth S.
Oswego, NY
You can use for dishes and the best part you can use on the laundry. I have used this to help get out the kids stains that no matter hoe many times you try to gdt that one stain out. Put a little dawn on it let it sit rub it on and wash. 9 out of 10 times. The stain will come out.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?