BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11978)
Kristie V.
St Clr Shores, MI
Love dawn. Can be used for so many different things. Main thing I used while i was breastfeeding to clean the parts and bottles. It really got everything clean. Also like that I can bathe mydog with sensitive skin with it and not have to take her to the vet the next day.
Nicole K.
Hollywood, FL
This is by far the best dish soap out there! While it's campaign says it cuts through the grease, it really does! I have yet to find anything that is remotely close to it. A little goes a long way. And it removes that greasy film often left behind with other soaps.
Angela C.
Wellsboro, PA
We use Dawn, it lasts the longest without having to add more to the sink. I first bought it on sale because I thought it was too expensive, but I found I don't use as much. I've purchased the other scents and those are nice too, but I usually just grab the original.
Olivia L.
Overland Park, KS
Miracle liquid! Dawn is the most reliable dishsoap that smells great and gets tough grime out! It was even used to clean baby ducks in the oil spill. It is a great value and definitely a staple to have in the home. There will always be a bottle of Dawn in my house!
Tasha S.
Seabrook, TX
Dawn is my favorite dish soap. I feel my dishes are more clean and shine. It gets off grease and stuck on foods really easy without having to use a lot of product. It is also gentle enough to use on animals and they use it to clean off the ones covered in oil from spills.
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
I really love the dawn dishes soap it does a great job on getting the grease off the dishes. I would recommend dawn to anybody that wants dishes to be clean with a nice scent, and really cuts the work out of cleaning the grease. Also great for clean up on your vechicle.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
We keep a little bottle of this original Dawn in the bathroom for washing the dogs, and on the sink for filling up a spray bottle with Dawn&water for basic cleaning. Can find at the dollar store.
Erin F.
I'll get either this or Joy, which ever is cheaper at the time to hand wash dishes or to remove food particles before putting in the dish washer. The newer formulas have helped to not dry out my hands and still work really well on the dishes without leaving them greasy.
Katina K. P.
I remember being a kid, always having the dawn around the house. Washed the car, the dog and the driveway with it. The dishes of course, but talk about versatile. I love this and use it in my household now. It's ironic how some things never change. When something works, just stick with it. I've used other soaps for my dishes and none come out like mine do when I use my Dawn.
Danielle R.
This soap is my go to soap. I use it on my dogs for flea control I use it for laundry great at oil stains. and amazing for dish soap as we all know. all the uses speak for how great this soap is
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?