BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Alex R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Dawn is a must. I've never used another brand that can get grease out of dishes. Absolutely no cons to this product. This will be the only one I use! And you can find it pretty much anywhere which is nice.
Linette G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I have used Dawn Original scent for at least 20 years; during that time I have used small bottles here and there of other brands but always return to Dawn. It always does the job with the least amount of product. I recommend Dawn every time someone asks me which dish detergent I use.
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've been using dawn for years now and it's great! It helps remove food from any plate and it does a great job. It's super durable and it smells pretty good plus my hands don't feel super dry after I use it!
Lacey M.
Brick, NJ
I have my cabinet stocked with Dawn. I found that it is the only brand that has been able to cut through the grease and food left on the pan. I have tried other brands when they were on sale, but I don't think any of them worked as well as Dawn. I like the variety as well and that it's sudsing ability is better than other brands as well..meaning you only have to use a small portion to get the job done
Breanna L.
Roseville, MN
I refuse to use any other brand of dish soap than Dawn. It is the only dish soap I have encountered that doesn't leave dishes feeling greasy after drying them. It is also the only hand soap that doesn't dry out my hands after doing the dishes. Always have and always will buy dawn dish soap.
Erica R.
I typically use a dishwasher when doing dishes, but I like to do a quick rinse w soap and water prior to putting my dishes in the dish washer (might sound crazy but I am just a germaphobe). I also clean my daughters bottles with this dish soap. Leaves everything clean and smelling good.
Kimberly C.
Chino Valley, AZ
Dawn is hands down the best dishwashing liquid. my grandmother and mother always used dawn and i can see why. the other liquids claim to take grease away and stay sudsy... wrong. dawn only takes a small drop to do a sink full of dishes and keeps the grease away throughout the entire load.
Megan T.
Hubbard, OH
Dawn is the only brand of dish soap that I buy, and usually, the original blue! I buy it for dishes, yes, but I also buy it to mix with my dog's shampoo as a flea killer. If he goes outside especially a wooded area, when we come back in I give him a bath with Dawn and dog shampoo and the Dawn instantly kills any adult fleas! I also use Dawn mixed with hydrogen peroxide to scrub out stains on carpet!
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
Dawn isn the best dish soap and I have no desire to try another! It is great at getting dishes clean and doesn't dry out my hands! I love how I can use is all around the house... I even wash my dog with it!
Mauri S.
Daleville, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is top dog when it comes to dish detergents. In combination with vinegar it doubles as a shower cleanser. The household uses for this product are limitless. This brand also offers a variety of scents/colors. I strongly suggest the Dawn - Olay Hand Renewal, especially for the winter!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?