BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kristin R.
Macclenny , FL
No other soap that I would use other than this! It even works on tough stains. Not only good for washing the dishes, it get stains out of your clothes! What better than multiple uses?! I recommend 'blue dawn' to everyone.
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
Always buy the one with the animal on it. Truly the most efficient dish soap in the market. You can't ho wrong and I won't buy anything else. Just read what it says it does. It really does do that. No lies not a gimmick.
Charisma L.
My staple dish soap. This has removed crayon and marker stains, cloth diaper stains, and more with the use of Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda . My dishes are super clean and there is no soapy residue left behind.
Marla A.
Dawn is know for the ability to gently and effectively remove dirt, grime, and oils.  It is the only brand I use.  It is affordable with coupons.  They have really stepped up their game with additional scents and even added unscented!  I will continue to purchase Dawn dish detergent.
Katy M.
This is the best grease fighter ever. Once heard that this Dawn will take a stain out of anything too and it's true! Even helped a bride get grenadine out of her dress using this.
Lia D.
Springfield , MO
This is the best soap I’ve tried. You don’t have to use very much and it gets pretty much anything off! For caked on or burnt on stuff I’ve found that soaking overnight in water with a few drops of dawn does the trick!
Ashley G.
This is one of the best dish detergent yet! It lasts longer than other brands and gets the grease off of dishes like it states. I love Dawn and recommend to anyone! It is a little expensive but worth every cent!
Rachel T.
Calumet
This is hands down the best dish soap that I have ever used. It works wonders on nasty, burnt on crud. I also used it for giving my dog and cat baths when they had fleas and the fleas we're gone within a couple weeks.
Amelia H.
I use dawn soap. Any scent but this brand for my dishes. It works well , the soap stays for a long time. It’s a good price. The scent isn’t too bad but it leaves my hands feeling rubbery so I’d use gloves when washing
Tianna G.
Windham , ME
I am not sure if this is actually a better dish soap than most but it's the one we have always had so we just keep re-purchasing. I have never actually compared to other brands, I think we buy just on the name brand.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?