BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12037)
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
This has to be one of the best dish washing liquids out on the market! after using this on oily pots and pans, there is no greasy feeling residue left on them. worth the money and stock ups during sales.
Hailey A.
If this soap is good enough for oil spill affected animals, it's good enough for me, lol. But on a serious note, I use this exclusively for my dishes, and they always come out clean and spot free
Aimee W.
This is my all time favorite brand of dish soap. It works wonders at cleaning dishes and knocking out the grease and grime. I have used this products for years and can't imagine using anything else.
Danielle D.
I love that this product is cruelty free and that it has helped save animals all over the world! It also is a great cleaner and smells amazing for a good price I would recommend this to others.
Laura B.
Overland Park, KS
I will ONLY use Dawn Original dish soap! It gets dishes clean easily and without much soap! Just a dab will do! It gets out the toughest stuck on grease from baking and everyday use! I've tried other soaps in the past, but will never use another kind of soap again!
Beth M.
Granite City, IL
I love everything about this product! It last for a long time because a little goes a long way! The price is excellent honestly the reason I bought it in the first place! It's the best at cleaning up grease and stuck on foods! Most definitely recommend it! Especially if you don't have a dishwasher!
Maundrial C.
Lancaster, SC
I love this product because it works for everything. It is very effective with cleaning greasy dishes or caked on. I buy it from Walmart, Dollar General and drug stores. It has a nice clean scent to it. I would recommend this product for use in every part of the home.
Geri Liz L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is my favorite dishwashing soap! Not only does it cut grease but it's a multi purpose product! I also use it to wash my car & clean my makeup brushes! I usually like to get the apple scent one.
Sarah D.
I love using dawn for my dishes and to clean my sons bottles. Good price and it lasts a long time. I usually purchase this at Walmart. Nice light scent. Not overpowering. I will stay with this brand.
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE
This is my favorite dish soap and it's very easy on the skin. I always have this in my house and they even use it to get the oil off of wildlife animals so that makes it 1 million times better!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?