BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Clio C.
Minneapolis, MN
When there was that oil spill, they used Dawn to clean penguins, so it is definitely okay to clean my dishes and not destroy my hands in the process. Classic scent, not too flashy but still smells clean, an overall classic product in the kitchen for cleanliness.
Amanda S.
this is a good value. i love the scent and it leaves the dishes smelling clean. i buy it from walmart. sometimes i get the 2 packs or sometimes i just buy one. i would recommend it to people.
Mary B.
Norwich, CT
It not only smells wonderful, it cuts grease. I only use dawn I have tried others but always go back to dawn.. this is the best dish detergent out there . and it makes your hands feel nice..
Aldrea O.
Converse, TX
The only detergent I use. It doesn't dry my hands out but is effective at cleaning dishes, countertops, and my microwave, removing stains and grease without leaving any lingering odor. It smells pleasant, and the scent doesn't last long which is important to me.
Erica D.
I've bought this for years and continue to buy. I have a dishwasher, but use this for some not-dishwasher-safe items. Lasts forever because all you need is a drop to get things clean. I like the original scent best. Don't want my dishes smelling like flowers. Ha
Haley D.
Best dish liquid. Literally removes any tough messes on dishes. Doesn't have a strong smell and is my go to dishwashing liquid. Love this product so much! Def buy it! Buy it now! So good! Awesomeness!
Caitlin M.
Ypsilanti, MI
The best is the original Dawn, by a landslide. It cannot be beat in terms of getting dishes cleaned and also getting grease stains out of clothing! Stick the the classic and you wont be disappointed
Shinikia M.
Cuts grease better than other brands. I only use Dawn. It's my most trusted brand. I also mix it with vinegar to clean the sinks and tubs in my restroom. Recently I've learned that it is also good to use for cleaning makeup brushes it pulls the dirt and oils out.
Yvette S.
Las Vegas, NV
My family and I have never used another brand other than dawn. It takes all food off of the dishes with no hassle and leaves this shiny and clean!!! I will never use another brand of dish soap
Nicole L.
North Apollo, PA
This dish soap works great without the heavy price tag! There are often coupons so I can get it for next to nothing. You can find it every where. I've also used it to clean counters and sinks.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?