BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
, Dawn original is my ONLY option. I have used them all, tried inexpensive, sale, coupons trying all the others , using 3 or 4 times the product and still not getting it as clean. You don't save anything when your using 10Xs the product for one cleaning of a pan. Dawn is the only one that truly cuts through the grease and cleans the dishes, pots and pans that must be hand washed and smells great too. The really awesome thing as well is I also use this in my DIY cleaners or for my walls, floors etc and a little with HOT water has cleaned areas I have spent a lot of $$ on trying to get something clea
Victoria W.
Goodyear, AZ
Dawn's Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid is my absolute favorite - I honestly don't remember a time that I wasn't using this product as my primary dish liquid. The fact that Dawn supports wildlife makes me support them even more.
Shay A.
Perfect for cutting that grease and also really good for killing those pesky fleas on puppies. Just was with dawn blue dish soap and you can literally see them falling off. I love this soap. Very good to keep around the house.
Leslie W.
This is a super cleaning machine. The best dish soap you can ever use. It can cleaner anything and everything. It is the only dish soap I ever buy. The scent is so refreshing. It has also has multiple uses which is fantastic!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
The only dish washing liquid i buy is Dawn! I just think it gets my dishes the cleanest and it helps get off hard stuck on food! It also doesnt dry my hands out using it everyday because we dont have a dishwasher, that is my title. I love that you really only need the tiniest amount to wash a bunch of dishes. It bubbles up so much! I buy a big 90 fluid ounce jug from sams club and it lasts a good 5 or 6 months using it everyday! And its a good price!! I have also given my cats and dog a bath with it when they had fleas unfortunatly and this got them right off and killed them all! Also it makes their fur so incredibly soft! Now i wouldnt use this to bathe them all the time, maybe every 3 months because it could dry out their skin. I love that dawn contributes to the wildlife. I like that is amazing!! This product is #ecofriendly and approved by me! Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Elizabeth F.
El Paso
I love using this. I like washing my dishes with it. It makes my ring sparkle a lot and that's what I like haha. I mean other then it cleaning my dishes really well :)
Brooke D.
Addison , NY
This works so so well when washing dishes! Whenever I don’t feel like running the dishwasher I can trust this to get my dishes clean! It smells wonderful as well which is a plus! It’s not too expensive and gets the job done!
Taylor m.
Corpus Christi, TX
This does the trick on my pots and pans it just eats up the grease amd plows through the stuck on food. At the same time it doesn't dry out my hands or hurt my manicure none.
Hope this helps
Stay flawless my fellow beauties!
KaylaAnn S.
I usually get this and refill my smaller bottle! It can be found and any Walmart or Walmart.com. Honestly there's no cons on this product, I mean it gets the job done! I would buy this again and again! Highly recommended!
Charisma L.
My staple dish soap. This has removed crayon and marker stains, cloth diaper stains, and more with the use of Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda . My dishes are super clean and there is no soapy residue left behind.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?