BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Bridget S.
I may stick to the basic, but the original dawn keeps my dishes from being greasy. Love this stuff. There's always a coupon to clip so I feel like I can save a little while keeping my dishes clean and sparkling. I don't plan on changing my dish soap anytime soon!
Laura P.
Battle Creek, MI
So I purchased soap as I was low on cash and it works just as well as the other dawn products. it easily removes food from my dishes and leaves my dishes extremely clean. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants their dishes clean without paying too much.
Jenny Q.
Santa Rosa, TX
Dawn in truly the best grease fighting dish soap out there. I burn everything to the pan and with a few drops you get so many suds and poof! A few sweeps of your sponge and the food is gone!
Caitlin M.
Ypsilanti, MI
The best is the original Dawn, by a landslide. It cannot be beat in terms of getting dishes cleaned and also getting grease stains out of clothing! Stick the the classic and you wont be disappointed
Galvan L.
Usto use it never noticed how great it was until i switched to another brand once switched back i noticed didnt have to scrub as hard just a bit of hot water a a drop of dawn and clean dishes
Hope  B.
Tea, SD
Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap. You get your money's worth and it does the job with very little. Really handy because they sell it everywhere and I don't have to go to a certain store.
Rosemary H.
Upland, CA
Dawn cuts grease like no other soap! It's the only brand I can trust to really clean my dishes. It's gentle enough on my hands and perfect for cleaning pots after cooking. Great product for its value. Even cleans my prescitipon eye glasses perfect without streaks!
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
This is the only dish soap I use in my house. This is an excellent product it does what it says. Cuts grease does not leave a film on the dishes. I Love this product been using it for awhile.
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ
Dawn liquid is the best dish soap I ever used. Am a wife and mom and trust me it will get the job done right away. All they dishes just pilling up with in just 5 minutes the dishes will be done.
Maria H.
Richmond , KY
This dish liquid is great. It cleans my dishes really well. It last longer than other soaps. It also does not break me out because I have a sensitivity to scents and can some times break out.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?