BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Buy on kmart*
sara n.
Clawson, MI
Love this product and it's the only brand that I will use in my kitchen. I love the way it cleans off grease and stuff easily with warm water! The product is not pricey and it gets the job done! I love it
Bethanie H.
Crawfordville, Fl
Very good dish soap and is very versatile as a household cleaner. Works on anything from dishes to dogs, to clothes to floors, even can be used in the bathroom and dishwasher! Works wonderful and love the smell!
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Este jabon me encanta, es el unico que no lastima mis manos, su aroma fresca y lo fuerte que es para quitarle la grasa a los trastes, se merece mas de 5 estrellas es muy bueno y es amigable con el ambiente!.
Nina H.
This is my go to dish soap. It has a nice scent but cleans really good. A little goes a long way so it lasts for a log time. It gets my dishes nice and clean and gets rid of any food and smell left behind.
Kayla B.
This stuff is classic. I love it so much because it gets the job done and it smells great. I don't ever buy the various different scents because I love the original so much. It smells so clean and it always helps with dishes that are hard to clean. I would definitely buy it again!
Litisha L.
Columbus, OH
This is my must have when it comes to dishwashing liquid. In my opinion you cannot go wrong with Dawn it really gets those greasy dishes clean. I highly recommend this product for your dishwashing needs.
Wendy L.
Dade City, FL
Nothing beats the blue. I use this product on my dishes and believe it or not, I mix it with vinegar and my shower come clean in an instant. We use Dawn original for a variety of reasons and would not use any other dishwashing product. We will buy it as long as I have a household.
Taylor J.
I love DAWN. and guess what?!?! It kills and cleans fleas off your dog! When ever we see a flea on our little pup we instantly bathe her in Dawn and Bam they are gone! Also great product for washing dishes :)
Elizabeth S.
Oswego, NY
You can use for dishes and the best part you can use on the laundry. I have used this to help get out the kids stains that no matter hoe many times you try to gdt that one stain out. Put a little dawn on it let it sit rub it on and wash. 9 out of 10 times. The stain will come out.
Taylor L.
Mcdonough, GA
Dawn is the best dish soap out there. It gets rid of grease so amazingly you can even use it to get grease staid out of clothes. It smells good, it works wonderfully, and it's affordable. Can it get any better?
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?