BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11968)
Laura B.
Overland Park, KS
I will ONLY use Dawn Original dish soap! It gets dishes clean easily and without much soap! Just a dab will do! It gets out the toughest stuck on grease from baking and everyday use! I've tried other soaps in the past, but will never use another kind of soap again!
Chanel G.
Windsor, KY
Dawn is the best liquid dish detergent I've ever used. I have used it before and I usually use it multiple times a day. Not to mention there are more uses for it than just washing dishes because it cuts grease so well. I do recommend this product. The price isn't bad either.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
I always make sure to have this sitting by my kitchen sink. It gets all my dishes so clean and cuts through any grease or dried food that may be on them. I like to use this on its own or in one of those scrubbing brushes that you can put the liquid into the handle.
Melissa Y.
We buy this stuff in the largest size available because of its affordability and good the quality is. I've used many detergents in my day, many of which were too weak, or watery, and Dawn has always come out on top. A little goes a long way and is worth the purchase.
Sarah D.
I love using dawn for my dishes and to clean my sons bottles. Good price and it lasts a long time. I usually purchase this at Walmart. Nice light scent. Not overpowering. I will stay with this brand.
Ashley V.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I really like the Dawn brand for dishwashing liquids. I think this brand is my favorite. It might cost a little bit most than the others but it is definitely the best one. It helps to get rid of grease on dishes. You only need a small amount to clean all your dish.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
This dishwashing liquid works great. A little bit goes a long way. It bubbles up nicely, and you only need a little bit at a time to get the job done. It also cuts grease well and gets dishes really clean. I also use it with water to kill aphids on my pepper plants.
Alicia B.
Dawn Dishwashing liquid is a stable in my home. We have used it for years. It doesn't take much to clean a full sink of dishes. I love that it is strong enough to cut grease and grime but not too harsh on your hands. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
This has to be one of the best dish washing liquids out on the market! after using this on oily pots and pans, there is no greasy feeling residue left on them. worth the money and stock ups during sales.
destiny s.
Bedford, NH
This is the only dish soap my mom will use in the house, and I've grown to love it.
it really works a lot better than any other dish soap I've tried! this actually works and cuts grease like it says. it's great! other dish soaps seem to leave a smell and a residue on my dishes. i will probably use this original dawn forever! haha.
and they support wildlife conservation which is a great bonus.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?