BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Kari W.
Springfield, IL
I love Dawn! My mom has always used it and I've been using it since I've moved out and got married. It's the only thing I use and buy. It does a great job cleaning the dishes and I will continue to use it.
Keliesha J.
This stuff has so many uses in its own as well as combined with other things (vinegar and baking soda). I use it regularly like on a daily basis for cleaning around the house. The dishes are always spotless!
Christy O.
Dawn is the only dish soap I use and have enjoyed using it. I like that it takes away the grease from my dishes. A little goes along ways and it suds up nice. My dishes are always nice and clean and shiny.
Allison P.
Brandon, SD
This is the best dish soap on the market. It is mainly my favorite because it lasts so long! You can use it on clothing for stain removal as well and it is very effective! I also mix it with vinegar to clean.
Sydney M.
Montgomery, TX
The original will always be my favorite! Not only does this do wonders to degrease my pots, pans, played, and silverware, it also is one of my mechanic husbands favorite ways to get the dirt, grease, and grime off of his hands at the end of every day. This is a constant in our household
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn never fails to work exceptionally for me! Even hard and stuck on messes clean right of with some hot water and Dawn! It's moderately priced and worth buying over the generic kind. Highly recommend this for anyone.
jenny a.
Tuttle, OK
The ONLY dish soap I use. It has a multipurpose use. It cuts grease, kills fleas on pets, and I'm sure many more uses that I don't know about. The smell is good and not overpowering. I always recommend this.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
Dawn is all I use and trust. It cuts grease and keeps everything clean and sanitary. It's not expensive at all and it works awesome. Also I use it to get stain out of clothes, it even gets blood stains out.
Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
I use this dawn for EVERYTHING. It's a great pre-treat for laundry (3 parts peroxide to 1 part dawn), I use it as a shower cleaner (10 parts vinegar to 1 part dawn) and of course for dishes. A little goes a long way. I have used this for years and won't use another detergent.
Katie F.
Asheville
There is no better dishwashing liquid than original blue Dawn. I use this for more than washing dishes. I use it to clean with vinegar. I use it to spot clean carpets. It cuts through grease with no problem.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?