BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
BelĂ­ssima M.
This is my go to dish soap for greasy pans, plates, utensils and more. The smell is refreshing, clean and will not leave residue. I do recommend it to everyone. You won't have to be trying to remove the grease for every because the grease come off quickly.
Andrea S.
I normally use an off brand dish soap, but whenever there is a sale or couple, I go for dawn. Super good at fighting tough grease. I use it on my stovetop when I have buildup. Normally don't have to soak tough build up if I use dawn soap. Highly recommend.
Jessica H.
Norfolk
This is the only dish soap I care to use! I use this dish soap only! Anytime you visit my home you will find dawn in my kitchen! It does the best job at not leaving behind any residue! It is very effective at cleaning the dishes with a little amount!
Brianna T.
Fowler
I use this product every single day. It truly is a grease fighter, and it is a very effective dish soap. It has a fresh scent and a clean feel, AND it is a great value. Fairly cheap and highly effective! I do recommend! And I will definitely buy again!
Lara H.
I use this not only to clean my dishes, but to get stains out of clothing and carpet. It gets grease off of hands and has a nice scent. It is affordable and works absolutely amazing. I wont use another product over this. I would recommend this to others.
Katelyn S.
Rossville
Best dish soap ever!! Grease comes off so easily. It is very effective! Never leaves me scrubbing hard to get off foods. The best part it only takes a small amount to get the job done! My dishes look and smell clean!! Highly recommend this product.
Sarah K.
Decatur, IL
I have used this forever....like since I was a little kid this is all we have used.  I still love the smell and it does an amazing job at getting things clean.  Dishes, paint brushes, stuck on food....it does it all and I use it for everything!!
Irene A.
Fort Drum
This is the only dish soap my family uses. We but a huge jug and also have a smaller container and just refill. This is a very good price and nice scent. I don't have any con to this item, we absolutely love it. I highly recommend this product to others.
Great for cutting grease, but light enough to get my baby bottles and sippy cups clean as well. Smell is not too over powering but good. This is an effective dish soap for the price that you pay. I only purchase dawn dish soap for my kitchen needs.
Breanna W.
Twin Falls
Best dish soap. Hands down. I refuse to use any other brand. My grandmother and mom both use it as well. It smells great and cleans great. I also use it on stains in laundry. Works like a charm! It can take oil and grease stains out like it's no big deal.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?