BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12037)
Amanda H.
After using this and switching it up I always come back to my dawn dish soap. Never have to worry about stuck on food. Add hot water and a little dawn and voila. Dish is clean! No scrubbing needed!
Melissa Y.
We buy this stuff in the largest size available because of its affordability and good the quality is. I've used many detergents in my day, many of which were too weak, or watery, and Dawn has always come out on top. A little goes a long way and is worth the purchase.
Nancy F.
Gorham, ME
With many products I find that I need double to get the same cleaning power. Dawn has staying power! The price is right, fresh clean scent that's not too over powering and cleans the first time.
Ashley V.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I really like the Dawn brand for dishwashing liquids. I think this brand is my favorite. It might cost a little bit most than the others but it is definitely the best one. It helps to get rid of grease on dishes. You only need a small amount to clean all your dish.
LaShea D.
Ridgeway, SC
This is the only dish liquid I will use. I have tried several brands and none have ever come close to the abilities of this product. It takes everything off to include auto grease off my family.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
This dishwashing liquid works great. A little bit goes a long way. It bubbles up nicely, and you only need a little bit at a time to get the job done. It also cuts grease well and gets dishes really clean. I also use it with water to kill aphids on my pepper plants.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL
I love the Original Scented Dawn dishwashing liquid so much! I personally don't care for the other scented ones because they don't have the power that the original scent does. It never fails when i have to soak pots and pans to get all of the grime and stickiness off.
Krystin A.
Franklin, IN
Dawn blue is the best. It not only a dish cleaner. It is great for cleaning grease off counters. As well you can use it for so many things. Like to get rid of fleas from your dog. You can use it on clothes that have grease stain. You can use it on other things as well.
Daneshia S.
santee, CA
I had been cheap for a long time just getting the cheapest liquid soap I could find. Then one day I saw it on sale and decided to try it. I was complete shocked on how fast it loosed up food in my pan from baking food! After that I have been using dawn for 5 years now.
Alicia B.
Dawn Dishwashing liquid is a stable in my home. We have used it for years. It doesn't take much to clean a full sink of dishes. I love that it is strong enough to cut grease and grime but not too harsh on your hands. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
staci B.
arcadia, FL
My dog has sensitive skin has anyone else tried this on their pet?
rachelle a.
Any other colors?
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Has anyone ever used this on your pets and if so did you mix it with anything else?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Did you know that when you buy a bottle of dawn that has $1 towards saving the wildlife you actually have to go online and register it for that donation to go towards the wildlife?
Michelle L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Anyone wash there pets in this