BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Skyler V.
Saint Cloud, MN
We use this every time we do the dishes and have not bought another brand or product in years and do not see that changing! Love the smell and it works amazing to get everything off!
Kendal G.
Belmont , NC
Amazing! Use all the time and always have multiple scents to chose from which helps if you have to use it might as well make it somewhat fun! Good price, would recommend to others!
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
This soap is very helpful when cleaning the kitchen , the floor and the bathroom ! It removes dirt , grease and it has a good smell ! It's affordable and I repurchase it all the time !
Abby M.
Bucyrus, MO
I love Dawn. Its gentle yet effective. My mom has used it for so, so long. It doesn't dry your hands it and it gets the tough stuff off, but it's gentle enough to clean animals in!
Elizabeth M.
Mentor, OH
Dawn original scent is my go-to dish soap. The smell is not obnoxious like the apple scent that they have. I buy the large bottle of concentrated Dawn and it lasts a long long time.
Onda W.
This had been my go to for years. I have tried others, it always come back for Dawn. It gets dished cleaner, faster. The original scent is nothing special, but it gets the job done!
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert
I love this stuff! Everyone in my whole family uses this soap. It works really well at getting grease and residue off dishes. It's also affordable. I would definitely buy this again.
Teresa
Nashville, TN
I only use Dawn Dishsoap, mainly because they are marketing masters and all I can think about is those cute little ducks and other sea animals that they clean off with Dawn when there are oil spills or other disasters. Absolute marketing genius!
Naomie S.
Wilmington, DE
This gets the job done! Cuts through grease like no other, smells really nice and fresh, and it lasts forever because a little goes a long way. Great product. I purchase frequently.
Amber M.
I use this for many different things! Its good to use mixed with white vinegar for everyday cleaning. Also it works great on my boyfriends greasy clothes, he is a mechanic and he told me I wouldn't be able to get any of it out! Dawn works wonders!
staci B.
ARCADIA, FL
My dog has sensitive skin has anyone else tried this on their pet?
rachelle a.
Any other colors?
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Has anyone ever used this on your pets and if so did you mix it with anything else?
Tiffany C.
Calif City, CA
Did you know that when you buy a bottle of dawn that has $1 towards saving the wildlife you actually have to go online and register it for that donation to go towards the wildlife?
Michelle L.
Mega Parent Expert
Anyone wash there pets in this