BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
regan a.
Rising Sun, MD
Dawn has endless cleaning possibilities. I have used dawn my entire life and I am still finding new uses for it. Recently, with 2 kids under 10 I realized dawn and peroxide mixed make an amazing stain remover! No other dish detergent can compare!
SueAnn B.
Use this for everything! Baby bottles, dogs, clothes stains - you name it Dawn cleans it! I have tried other cheap brands before and I'll never do it again. Will always go to Dawn!
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert
I love this stuff! Everyone in my whole family uses this soap. It works really well at getting grease and residue off dishes. It's also affordable. I would definitely buy this again.
Kendal G.
Belmont , NC
Amazing! Use all the time and always have multiple scents to chose from which helps if you have to use it might as well make it somewhat fun! Good price, would recommend to others!
MIchelle H.
Hilo, HI
One of the best dishwashing liquids for grease! Last longer on sponge than other dishwashing liquids. Very concentrated! A little goes a long way! Gives a good soapy lather leaving dishes feeling and looking clean. A must have at my kitchen sink!
Amber M.
I use this for many different things! Its good to use mixed with white vinegar for everyday cleaning. Also it works great on my boyfriends greasy clothes, he is a mechanic and he told me I wouldn't be able to get any of it out! Dawn works wonders!
Kayla M.
Mega Parent Expert
Love using Dawn liquid dish soap. Been using it since Infirst started wasjing dishes as a kids at home and still use it. Gentel on the hands and has a fresh smell. Affordable as well.
Onda W.
This had been my go to for years. I have tried others, it always come back for Dawn. It gets dished cleaner, faster. The original scent is nothing special, but it gets the job done!
Jamie P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I only use Dawn dish soap. Other dishsoaps don't get my dishes clean and the bubbles go away really fast. I can soak my dishes in Dawn to pre-wash them and the food comes right off.
Melissia D.
Arbuckle , Ca
I love Dawn it works for everything I've used it to take oil stains out of clothes, clean up a dirty grease stained stove and my dishes are always so clean! I've used Dawn forever! There are somethings that I can change brands on but I always buy Dawn
Liz R.
I'd like to know where they found the giant economy sized version in the picture!
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Anyone else ever used dawn as a stain remover or for fleas?
Nicole C.
Essex, MD
Is it tough on grease like normal dawn?
Sarah A.
How do you use dawn other than for just washing dishes?
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
I love that this product can be used on animals and doesn't harm them