BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO
Super power soap. It cleans the dishes (and everything else too) wonderfully. Gentle and goes a long way. It took me almost an entire year to go through one bottle and we always have tons of dishes in our house.
Wendy L.
Dade City, FL
Nothing beats the blue. I use this product on my dishes and believe it or not, I mix it with vinegar and my shower come clean in an instant. We use Dawn original for a variety of reasons and would not use any other dishwashing product. We will buy it as long as I have a household.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Have always and will always use dawn dishwashing soap. It smells nice but isn't overpowering and it's affordable. I always get mine at Walmart. It cleans even the toughest stains and lasts for a long time.
Linda W.
Kalamazoo, MI
Although I very much enjoy my dishwasher, there are some things that need to be washed by hand. When I wash my dishes, I use Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid for a deep, sparkiling clean. I also like having this big refill bottle on hand, because then I can refill my smaller bottles.
Viviana C.
Caldwell, ID
My favorite brand of dish soap. It's not my favorite because it's brand name but the fact that it actually works. It's a very powerful degreaser ! I also use this in different cleaning concoctions and it works wonders! And it always leaves your hands feeling soft and smelling good!
Cristina M.
Marietta, GA
This is a great deal. Dawn original is my favorite dishwashing soap. I have been using it ever since I can remember. It removes grease so easily, not a lot of scrubbing is needed. It can also be used to wash other household items besides plates and pans. It is gentle on the skin too.
megan c.
Oxford, PA
Dawn works really well and is gentle on my hands and my families hands. It cleans the dishes and leaves a fresh scent. The price is competitive with other brands like it. I bought ours at the local grocery store and would buy again. An added bonus, great flea treatment for pets!
Kayla B.
This stuff is classic. I love it so much because it gets the job done and it smells great. I don't ever buy the various different scents because I love the original so much. It smells so clean and it always helps with dishes that are hard to clean. I would definitely buy it again!
Patti S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I have hard water and Original Dawn is the best dish detergent I've found. The suds last the longest and easily clean a full sink of dishes with just one squirt of detergent. Plus, it rinses easily. I buy the larger bottle to refill a smaller one that I keep on the kitchen shelf.
Alison D.
Nothing works better than dawn. No other liquid dish soap compares. It might not smell as good as some others, but original dawn cuts through grease and hardened food build up better than any other soap.
Liz R.
I'd like to know where they found the giant economy sized version in the picture!
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
I love that this product can be used on animals and doesn't harm them
Sarah A.
How do you use dawn other than for just washing dishes?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Anyone else ever used dawn as a stain remover or for fleas?
Nicole C.
Essex, MD
Is it tough on grease like normal dawn?