BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
jenny a.
Tuttle, OK
The ONLY dish soap I use. It has a multipurpose use. It cuts grease, kills fleas on pets, and I'm sure many more uses that I don't know about. The smell is good and not overpowering. I always recommend this.
Alyssa T.
Bridgewater, NJ
You can never go wrong with Dawn Dishwashing fluid. It always gets the grease and food out of any dish or pan. I have used other brands and this one works so much better. When I use other brands I can still feel a greasy film even after washing. With this one I never have that issue.
Katie F.
Asheville
There is no better dishwashing liquid than original blue Dawn. I use this for more than washing dishes. I use it to clean with vinegar. I use it to spot clean carpets. It cuts through grease with no problem.
Allison P.
Brandon, SD
This is the best dish soap on the market. It is mainly my favorite because it lasts so long! You can use it on clothing for stain removal as well and it is very effective! I also mix it with vinegar to clean.
Sarah V.
Monroe , MI
This dishwashing liquid is very effective on a sink full of dishes. It makes you work a lot less to get the gunk and grime off of your dishes. It is concentrated so a little goes a long way. It smells fresh and it can be used for lots of other things besides dishwashing. Highly recommend it.
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
Dawn is a very good name brand dish soap cleaner gets the grease of anything. I use it to clean my plates and some times my makeup brushes , Its also good for cleaning grease on the floor or car . I always buy this brand am always up to try new ones but this one is an all-time favorite.
Kimberly C.
Chino Valley, AZ
Dawn is hands down the best dishwashing liquid. my grandmother and mother always used dawn and i can see why. the other liquids claim to take grease away and stay sudsy... wrong. dawn only takes a small drop to do a sink full of dishes and keeps the grease away throughout the entire load.
Keliesha J.
This stuff has so many uses in its own as well as combined with other things (vinegar and baking soda). I use it regularly like on a daily basis for cleaning around the house. The dishes are always spotless!
Breanna L.
Roseville, MN
I refuse to use any other brand of dish soap than Dawn. It is the only dish soap I have encountered that doesn't leave dishes feeling greasy after drying them. It is also the only hand soap that doesn't dry out my hands after doing the dishes. Always have and always will buy dawn dish soap.
Payal P.
Flower Mound, TX
Cuts the grease like no other and its gentle to boot! I use this for all of our pots and pans but can still use this to clean my delicate makeup brushes. I find that its not quite as drying on my hands as other dish soaps so that is definitely a plus. I highly recommend this product.
Leilani F.
Newaygo , MI
What do you prefer original dawn or the bleach dawn? I can't decide what works best?
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
I heard this is good for killing fleas, is this true?
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Can I use this to wash my car?
Kaitlyn S.
Does anyone ever use just a couple drops in place of dishwasher detergent or does it ruin your dishwasher?
kristen n.
Orange Park, FL
Does this dry out your hands?