BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?167 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Raelynn l.
The best dish soap I've ever used! I won't buy anything else it works so good. I think it's a very good value and worth the price. I love that it doesn't have much of a scent. I would recommend it to anyone.
Ariel N.
Athens, TN
A kitchen must have! I use dawn for everything from cleaning my dishes, to my cat and silver jewelry. It's great for cleaning almost anything and it's really gentle. It is a little harsh on my hands when I wash dishes, but I throw on some rubber gloves and I'm good to go! Love blue a Dawn.
Kassidy K.
Independence, MO
Cleans well however does have a drying effect. Now I use this on not only dishes but this is a great addition to a bath if there is a poison ivy, oak or sumac problem. You can get a large bottle of this from costco and use it to refill your smaller bottles at a fraction of the price.
Erica R.
I typically use a dishwasher when doing dishes, but I like to do a quick rinse w soap and water prior to putting my dishes in the dish washer (might sound crazy but I am just a germaphobe). I also clean my daughters bottles with this dish soap. Leaves everything clean and smelling good.
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY
It really gets the job done I really like this dish soap. Has a really good scent. I bought it at Kroger for about $1.99-$2.99. Very effective not disappointing at all. I'd recommend to everyone. I love it.
Brittany H.
Talladega, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The bubbles seem to minimize when washing dishes. I catch myself having to add more soap. Drys my hands out to bad. But it does work very well giving my dog a bath defiantly gets him clean. I just prefer Pomolive soft touch it's long lasting & is gentle on the hands but tough on the grease.
Beth C.
Morristown , TN
It is the best dish soap but almost the only soap to be used on breast feeding supplies besides sterilizing! It works great to make sure it is clean and it is a good price for what you get! I highly recommend this for a soap for dishes, breast feeding supplies or to even wash hands!
Megan T.
Hubbard, OH
Dawn is the only brand of dish soap that I buy, and usually, the original blue! I buy it for dishes, yes, but I also buy it to mix with my dog's shampoo as a flea killer. If he goes outside especially a wooded area, when we come back in I give him a bath with Dawn and dog shampoo and the Dawn instantly kills any adult fleas! I also use Dawn mixed with hydrogen peroxide to scrub out stains on carpet!
Kaylene C.
Science Hill, KY
I prefer dawn over many brands of dish liquid. I do not have a dishwasher so all of my dishes are done by hand. I look for a soap that doesn't leave my dishes feeling greasy and eliminated everything that has been stuck on.
Debby E.
Sherman, TX
Really cuts the grease! Gets my dishes so much cleaner than any other! I've tried saving fifty cents or whatever, but it wasn't worth it. I just use my coupons at Albertsons to get a dollar off, you get the small one for .49!! And it last som much longer than the other name brand dish soaps!
Hannah I.
Can you use this on your car?
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, CA
Who has a favorite Dawn dish soap? Mine is the Olay one, the pink color and the sweet smell always keeps me buying more.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyone else have the issue that this leaves a taste behind on glasses?
amanda m.
Am i the only one who uses it for pets too.. Lol after a day outside with other dogs my dog is always scratching .. And i take her a bath with dawn. Works good!
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides Dishes, What do you use dawn for?