BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
The best out there. The thick, effective formula gets the job done with just a small amount! Makes the price worth it because it lasts so long. Scent is classic and grease cutting power can't be beat!
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI
The only dish soap I will use. Other dish soaps require you to add a squirt here and there, Dawn doesn't. But I've found you have to use the original as the concentrated version doesn't work as well.
Kayla R.
Dawn is the best! There are no other words to describe it. My mom uses Dawn and passed her love of it on to me. Dawn is not only great for washing dishes, but gets rid of small stains on clothing and carpet. Our kitchen would not be complete without a bottle of Dawn by the sink.
Melissa M.
Dawn works great for degreasing dishes and the price is not bad for the quantity. However, it dries out my hands so bad I cannot use it without wearing gloves. I keep it in stock for when I have really dirty dishes but I don't use it often because of what it does to my hands.
Crystal A.
Louisville, KY
Dawn dish soap is by far our favorite dish soap! I feel so much better after washing toys, dishes and hands when using Dawn versus other brands. It works really well when trying to clean and sanitize.
Gaby Z.
Willows, CA
Only dish soap brand I will use! This stuff gets rid of any and all smells as well as any grease that could have been left on any dish or pan! Also use it to get stains out of some of my white clothes!
Monica L.
This soap is he best! It has so many uses! Of course it cleans dishes better than any other soap and smells great. It also is good for pre-treating stains on clothes. You can also use this to clean your shower! Love it!

Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
My dad has recently bought a HUGE container of this at SAMs, and I have to say it's amazing! It's tough on grease and cleans dishes with ease! I love the smell of it a lot! Would recommend this bottle, but it last FOREVER!
Brittany S.
Barling, AR
There is something about the original Dawn that just makes you feel like your dishes are clean. I use this soap to clean my daughters bottles and baby items. They always come out oil free and clean.
Teresa K.
Lawrenceville, IL
This product cuts the grease on your dishes. Very much worth the price. I have purchased in the past and now use another brand but this is my go to for tough grease. I use for pest control also. Very good product and I will purchase as needed. I enjoy the regular scent much better than the other scents.
Hannah I.
Can you use this on your car?
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, CA
Who has a favorite Dawn dish soap? Mine is the Olay one, the pink color and the sweet smell always keeps me buying more.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyone else have the issue that this leaves a taste behind on glasses?
amanda m.
Am i the only one who uses it for pets too.. Lol after a day outside with other dogs my dog is always scratching .. And i take her a bath with dawn. Works good!
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides Dishes, What do you use dawn for?