BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Richelle L.
Northome, MN
I always used dawn, I always have and always will, I love the way it works and does a great job. I have tried others that are supposed to be like it and they do not compare or last
Amber M.
I use this for many different things! Its good to use mixed with white vinegar for everyday cleaning. Also it works great on my boyfriends greasy clothes, he is a mechanic and he told me I wouldn't be able to get any of it out! Dawn works wonders!
Jamie P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I only use Dawn dish soap. Other dishsoaps don't get my dishes clean and the bubbles go away really fast. I can soak my dishes in Dawn to pre-wash them and the food comes right off.
Abby M.
Bucyrus, MO
I love Dawn. Its gentle yet effective. My mom has used it for so, so long. It doesn't dry your hands it and it gets the tough stuff off, but it's gentle enough to clean animals in!
Karen R.
Emporia, KS
IF YOU WORK IN A RESTAURANT ENVIRONMENT WITH GREASE THERE IS NO BETTER WAY TO GET IT AND THE SMELLS OUT OF YOUR UNIFORMS OR CLOTHES JUST BE CAREFUL START WITH A SMALL AMOUNT FIRST.
Tomasa O.
The only dish soap I'll use cleans straight through grease and I hate having nasty feeling on my hands from whatever comes off the dishes.My hands are soft after not rough & dry like how others leave your hands feeling.
Tori P.
Works great on my dishes (and with 7 people, we have a lot of dishes)!
I enjoy the smell and the bigger bottle for savings and it is easy to fill up a smaller pump bottle on my sink.
Onda W.
This had been my go to for years. I have tried others, it always come back for Dawn. It gets dished cleaner, faster. The original scent is nothing special, but it gets the job done!
Lily C.
Denham Spgs, LA
I only use Dawn dish soap. It smells good, gets the job done, and also because of them helping the animals. I love a company that gives back and always support them the best that I can.
Kendal G.
Belmont , NC
Amazing! Use all the time and always have multiple scents to chose from which helps if you have to use it might as well make it somewhat fun! Good price, would recommend to others!
Hannah I.
Can you use this on your car?
amanda m.
Am i the only one who uses it for pets too.. Lol after a day outside with other dogs my dog is always scratching .. And i take her a bath with dawn. Works good!
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, Ca
Who has a favorite Dawn dish soap? Mine is the Olay one, the pink color and the sweet smell always keeps me buying more.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Does anyone else have the issue that this leaves a taste behind on glasses?
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Besides Dishes, What do you use dawn for?