BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn dish soap is great for just about anything. It helps make cleaning up greasy messages so much easier. I also use it in combination with other products like Epsom salt and vinegar to kill weeds or hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to remove pet odors and stains. It is really the best dish soap out there.
Nicole L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a true multi-purpose dish soap. Use it for dishes, greasy kitchen cabinets. Getting stains out of laundry and even removing fleas off the dog. One bottle does everything! Plus the scent is just gorgeous!!
Dara P.
Katy, TX
My favorite scent from dawn! This product works amazingly! It's an excellent value!! It has a light clean scent, no need to scrub with this soap, let it soak and the grease/stuck on food will come right off!
Adriana R.
Beaverton, OR
I love Dawn I will forever reach for Dawn it takes the smell away from dishes and it's easy to clean your dishes. I love Dawn and I've tried other dish soaps and they don't work as well as Dawn I recommend
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have liyerally been using Dawn my whole life! My mom used Dawn while I was growing up. Dawn cuts throw grease with ease and cleans anything! I use Dawn to vlwan my patio, kitchen floors, surfaces and more!
Ytzayana M.
Del Valle, TX
This soap does its job. It cleans grease and helps get other stuff off the dishes. You don't need a lot of it to do its work either. I've been using this for the longest time and I think other don't compare.
Payal P.
Flower Mound, TX
Cuts the grease like no other and its gentle to boot! I use this for all of our pots and pans but can still use this to clean my delicate makeup brushes. I find that its not quite as drying on my hands as other dish soaps so that is definitely a plus. I highly recommend this product.
Stephanie W.
Nothing compares to blue Dawn dishsoap! It helps loosen up even tough cooked on food. There are many natural home cleaners that you can make using this dishsoap as an ingredient as well! I only buy this even though it is more expensive than some other options.
Katie F.
Asheville
There is no better dishwashing liquid than original blue Dawn. I use this for more than washing dishes. I use it to clean with vinegar. I use it to spot clean carpets. It cuts through grease with no problem.
Maribel R.
Las Cruces, NM
This product is one of the greatest! It not only works on dishes but also on other objects. It is great to clean up anything dirty! It's easy on the hands as well. It is very affordable! I love this product! I'm always buying it. I highly recommend it be in everyone's shopping list!
alexandria v.
I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new to this i guess I'm to earn points or something lol I'm just going with the flow cause I'm still new to this
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite way to use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, not including the dishes? Personally, I swear by the Dawn/vinegar mixture for cleaning soap scum from shower walls.
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Is this your go to dishwashing soap?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Did you know you could use this on your pets as a flea shampoo?
Meylen R.
Oxnard
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does it really cut through grease