BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Emma S.
Columbia, MO
Always something you can count on. It costs a little bit more but you don't have to use as much as you would with the cheaper products
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Mega Parent Expert
This is the best brand! My roommates and I have a huge jug of dawn and it's lasted forever! You only need a drop or two to get grease and grime off anything. It's my go to dish soap brand for sure, doesn't dry out your hands either.
Sara P.
Charleston, WV
I don't have a dishwasher so each dish that comes through my kitchen is washed by hand with dish washing soap. This is one of my favorites! It's classic Dawn, nothing fancy, but it gets the job done just like it's been doing for years. It's my go-to and I will continue repurchasing.
Johnny R.
Albany, GA
Works very well. Cleans up greasy messes with just a few drops. It will last long if you use it right so its worth the money.
Taylor K.
Dawn is my favorite dish washing fluid. It gets out tough messes easily, without the need for scrubbing.
Samantha M.
Ashford
Love this soap. My family has used it for years and I grew up using it. It gets dishes clean and you don't have to use a lot of it. It is also great for all kinds of other uses. I use it for my dogs, laundry, and to get stains out of fabric with.
Ashley M.
N Charleston, SC
I will never buy another dish liquid! It works tough on grease and doesn't dry out my hands. I also love that I can safely use it on my dog when he gets fleas!
Abby M.
Bucyrus, MO
I love Dawn. Its gentle yet effective. My mom has used it for so, so long. It doesn't dry your hands it and it gets the tough stuff off, but it's gentle enough to clean animals in!
Mz T.
I love Dawn because it is tough and grease and saves me time with washing my dishes. They also support the wildlife conservation which I think is really cool.
Jazmine S.
Mega Parent Expert
My favorite brand of dish washing soap. It not only smells good it's really great quality for cutting grease for the price
alexandria v.
I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new to this i guess I'm to earn points or something lol I'm just going with the flow cause I'm still new to this
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite way to use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, not including the dishes? Personally, I swear by the Dawn/vinegar mixture for cleaning soap scum from shower walls.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Is this your go to dishwashing soap?
Tiffany C.
Calif City, CA
Did you know you could use this on your pets as a flea shampoo?
Meylen R.
Does it really cut through grease