BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11978)
Denise C.
LOVE LOVE LOVE NOT ONLY IS IT A GREAT PRODUCT IT IS GOOD FOR YOUR PETS. DAWN HAS DIFFERENT SCENTS TO MAKE YOU DISH WASHING EXPERIENCE MORE PLEASANT AND THEY GIVE BACK. WHO COULD ASK FOR MORE!!!
Melissa Y.
We buy this stuff in the largest size available because of its affordability and good the quality is. I've used many detergents in my day, many of which were too weak, or watery, and Dawn has always come out on top. A little goes a long way and is worth the purchase.
Megan F.
It may be pricey but it lasts a very long time. Because of the active suds I only need about 2-3 drops on my sponge to do about a weeks worth of dishes. I have a small bottle and am about 3/4 through after at least a year, so I am definitely buying this from now on.
Janelle B.
Such great dish soap! Tough on grease, but it doesn't completely destroy my skin. It also works extremely well at getting grease and oil stains out of laundry. Makes great suds ans cuts fat-based foods easily.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
After using dawn, I don't use any other dishwashing liquid. I've noticed water stains, not enough cleansing power from other liquid dish soaps, but not dawn. I'll use it as long as they make it.
Danielle D.
Arlington
I love that this product is cruelty free and that it has helped save animals all over the world! It also is a great cleaner and smells amazing for a good price I would recommend this to others.
Hailey A.
If this soap is good enough for oil spill affected animals, it's good enough for me, lol. But on a serious note, I use this exclusively for my dishes, and they always come out clean and spot free
Naomi E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn dish soap! The blue is my favorite because not only so I use it on dishes but I use it on my animals to bathe them. Fleas and ticks die from it. It smells great and cleans really good.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
I always make sure to have this sitting by my kitchen sink. It gets all my dishes so clean and cuts through any grease or dried food that may be on them. I like to use this on its own or in one of those scrubbing brushes that you can put the liquid into the handle.
destiny s.
Bedford, NH
This is the only dish soap my mom will use in the house, and I've grown to love it.
it really works a lot better than any other dish soap I've tried! this actually works and cuts grease like it says. it's great! other dish soaps seem to leave a smell and a residue on my dishes. i will probably use this original dawn forever! haha.
and they support wildlife conservation which is a great bonus.
alexandria v.
I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new to this i guess I'm to earn points or something lol I'm just going with the flow cause I'm still new to this
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite way to use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, not including the dishes? Personally, I swear by the Dawn/vinegar mixture for cleaning soap scum from shower walls.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Is this your go to dishwashing soap?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Did you know you could use this on your pets as a flea shampoo?
Meylen R.
Does it really cut through grease