BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Rebecka S.
Toronto , OH
My parents had always used dawn & I have continued the tradition now. It makes it so easy to clean your dishes & has multiple uses! It's an all around great soap
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Best soap for any job I use it for cleaning everything around the house its great for cleaning grease out of anything
Gina M.
I stopped using the generic dish soap after I went through a bottle in record time. Dawn lasts me longer because I don't need as much to get the job done. I can almost always find a coupon, but even when I buy it full price it's affordable and I feel confident spending my money on this product
Pamela A.
Mobile, AL
Always have Dawn on hand. This gets off everthing the least bit greasy, from the oven and microwave, to small spots on clothes and washed on the cold setting
I can't do without it. I even have washed my cat after she got into the syrup. Dawn did a great job and the sticky came out quick, necessary if you need to wash a cat!
katie J.
Love it. Great for cleaning, dishes, bathing dog, removing red wine from clothes
Jess L.
Christiana, DE
The only soap I buy cleans my baby bottles and all the dishes a little really goes a long way. I also love how they helped with the oil spill. Way to go guys!
Amanda R.
Kennewick , Wa
I love using dawn. Cuts threw grease. And has many more uses. I'm so glad there coming out the scented dawn
Mirella N.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ best soap for everything leaves dishes clean and hands feel good
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I've always loved Dawn, and I really don't like using anything else for my dishes. It always gets grease and oil off everything and I rarely have to refill the sponge because there are so many bubbles.
Victoria T.
Gainesville, FL
This dishwashing liquid has so many uses and it cleans like none other. It isn't too drying on my hands and I love using it to clean my makeup brushes besides my dishes. You really know its clean after using this.
Jennifer S.
Inverary, ON
What is your favorite scent?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
ORIGINAL OR APPLE SCENT?
Ely F.
Mississauga
I have been looking for a cheaper alternative to Palmolive. Is this liquid soft on your hands? I don't like ones that leave your hands rough..
Nancy  R.
Visalia, CA
Does it foam well?
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
Where is the best place to buy Dawn? We get it at Sam's club in bulk, wondering if it's cheaper elsewhere?