BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Erin M.
I've been using this dishdoap for years! It has a very good smell and cleans the dishes very well. It is not overpriced lke some other soaps, and come at a great cost. We always pick it up at Sam's Club(they have some nice value packs!).I would Definatley recommend!
Olivia L.
Overland Park, KS
Miracle liquid! Dawn is the most reliable dishsoap that smells great and gets tough grime out! It was even used to clean baby ducks in the oil spill. It is a great value and definitely a staple to have in the home. There will always be a bottle of Dawn in my house!
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best dish soap I've used. It really gets grease and food off easily and isn't too harsh on my hands. Plus you can find it practically at any store so it's not hard to replenish your stock if it.
Brooke W.
Prestonsburg, KY
Dawn is the only kind of dish washing liquid I buy! The blue is my favorite too. Dawn is the best at cutting grease and breaking down those hard food particles that like to linger on your dishes.
Chelsea M.
Love this dishsoap!! It cleans well & takes grease right off. I love that it doesn't dry my hands out like most soaps do. I can do, what seems like a ton of dishes with out having to change the water after each category of items. It is definitely a long lasting soap.
Erin F.
I'll get either this or Joy, which ever is cheaper at the time to hand wash dishes or to remove food particles before putting in the dish washer. The newer formulas have helped to not dry out my hands and still work really well on the dishes without leaving them greasy.
Kassandra B.
Troy, NY
The only dish soap I'll ever use. I've tried other brands but they never cut grease as well and I end up needing to use twice as much. I've tried a few different scents of the brand but the original still seems to clean better. It's also very gentle on my sensitive skin.
Laura L.
Goodell, IA
After trying so many out there, this is one of my favorites. i go back to it time and time again. its ability to remove grease is above so many others on the market without being expensive. plus the blue kind is especially great for removing other tough household stains.
Irma C.
I love this soap!! It's great for pots and pans, removes grease very easily, it's gentle on the hands and it lasts a long time because very little goes a long way. I always buy the big container from BJs!!
Danielle R.
This soap is my go to soap. I use it on my dogs for flea control I use it for laundry great at oil stains. and amazing for dish soap as we all know. all the uses speak for how great this soap is
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?