BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11905)
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE
This is my favorite dish soap and it's very easy on the skin. I always have this in my house and they even use it to get the oil off of wildlife animals so that makes it 1 million times better!
Lyssa S.
Irwin, PA
Nothing beats the original DAWN! So many uses for dawn dish soap. Dishes, dogs, makeup brushes! It works for all my cleaning needs! Have repurchased many times! Wouldn't recommend any other brand
Gayle F.
Savannah, GA
Reliable dish soap but tends to dry hands so make sure to wear gloves. This was also a lifesaver when we fostered kittens with fleas -- killed the fleas while making the kitties clean. They didn't have any skin problems since they were only bathed once every few weeks.
Melissa Y.
We buy this stuff in the largest size available because of its affordability and good the quality is. I've used many detergents in my day, many of which were too weak, or watery, and Dawn has always come out on top. A little goes a long way and is worth the purchase.
Lori A.
I always have Dawn soap around. I probably have about 6 extra bottles. They are everywhere there is a sink. Only soap that actually gets grease off efficiently the first time. Not picky about the scent I love them all. I recommend this to anyone who cleans anything.
Candice L.
Payson, IL
All I use. It cuts the grease and leave my dishes clean and spot free. Doesn't tear up my hands when they have been in the water for long periods of time. I will continue to buy this dish soap.
Janelle B.
Such great dish soap! Tough on grease, but it doesn't completely destroy my skin. It also works extremely well at getting grease and oil stains out of laundry. Makes great suds ans cuts fat-based foods easily.
Monica B.
This dishwashing liquids not only cleans your dishes it smells great with no greasy film and leaves your skin soft not all dry and cracked. It also last longer because you don't have to use a lot
Annamarie R.
Cornelius, NC
Nice, clean scent, with strong cleaning power. A little definitely goes a long way. Usually I pick it up at Target, but Walmart carries it too. It's definitely affordable because you only use a little bit, and it lasts a long time. This is the only dish soap I buy.
Geri Liz L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is my favorite dishwashing soap! Not only does it cut grease but it's a multi purpose product! I also use it to wash my car & clean my makeup brushes! I usually like to get the apple scent one.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?