BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Michelle M.
Dawn is the ABSOLUTE best dish soap that I have used! I did try several other brands but quickly learned this is best brand to use! It helps remove stains quickly and easily and safe for animals is a plus!!
Chaunyce D.
This really fights through tough grease. I usually mix it with a drop of bleach in my bleach water. For really tough stains I pour a drop in the dish with hot was and let it soak. The grease wipes right off
Lizzy H.
Pottsville, PA
Oreos are my favorite cookie, and my go-to of choice when I need a snack. Though I'm the original kind of girl, the thins were an absolute delight. The cookie bit has always been my preferred part of the oreo, cream not so much, so the thins ended up being the perfect ratio between cookie and the filling.

The chocolate flavor wasn't very overwhelming (there's not much between each cookie), but that didn't stop me from enjoying them. They had the same great taste without having to bite through extra filling to get to the chocolate cookie bit.

The price, I think, could be lower, given you're getting less cookie for your buck, but I found the price to be fair enough for what may be a promotional item not meant to sit on store shelves for long. The packaging has also been improved throughout the years, and mine included easy-open packaging that could be sealed to keep the cookies fresh just as easily.
Yessica S.
Shirley, NY
Love this for dishes and even to get grease stains from clothing, with kids you have to get creative , I've also used this to bathe my dog when I don't have his shampoo. It's so multi
Purpose . It's excellent.
Mady K.
Tolar, TX
You can't go wrong with original dawn ! Good for other uses like washing your dog when he is covered in sticky stuff. Also a little dawn and vinegar can be mixed together to make a good fly killer. No joke!
Sandy B.
Redmond, OR
Best of all this is My #1 dish soap I do not buy any other brands the formula in this dish soap is wonderful I hand wash all my dishes and this soap leaves them nice and shiny it's very easy to use I love it.. I buy this in bulk from Cosco that's how much I enjoy using this stuff 😃😃😃😃😃
Raelynn l.
The best dish soap I've ever used! I won't buy anything else it works so good. I think it's a very good value and worth the price. I love that it doesn't have much of a scent. I would recommend it to anyone.
Melissa g.
Laurinburg, NC
Nothing beats the original blue dawn. Not only does it work for dishes but it's awesome at removing stains from clothes. I thought my favorite dress was ruined from a lipstick stain. After applying dawn to the stain, letting it sit for 20 minutes and washing the stain came right out.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I love dawn dish soap because it's really tough on grease and sudsy and it last along time and it's definitely worth is the scent is also a plus.. Walmart or dollar general is where I bought mine I highly recommend
Chelsey T.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I LOVE Dawn! I barely have to use any to wash a whole sink of dishes! I don't just use it on my dishes! It also takes stains out of clothes, and just about anything! I swear by dawn, it's a miracle worker!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?