BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jodi M.
Monument
The original blue Dawn is by far the best soap for MANY uses throughout the house. Just read any household Pintrest post to see the endless possibilities. It offers the best grease fighting cleaner for more than just dishes and takes out any stain.
Stanita S.
We are a household of 8 with 6 children so there's always dishes to be done. Great at getting greasy dishes squeaky clean! Very very effective. We typically buy copious amounts at our local BJ's so we never run out! Highly recommend this for dishes
Becky B.
Lima, OH
A cleaning classic. I'm not a big believer in name brands, but I think blue Dawn really does cut through grease better. It's awesome to use for cleaning purposes, as well, not just washing dishes. I like the scent - it's pretty neutral, not flowery.
Gretchen W.
DALLAS, TX
I've bought Dawn Original pretty much my entire life. It's what my parents bought growing up, and it's a brand and product that never fails. It definitely gets the job done and it's a good price. We now buy it by the bulk so we never run out! Recommend.
Lex P.
I don't know what it is about this specific one that works the best. Mix this with a little baking soda for grease on pans or even clothes and I have had it save cookware. It really is useful. Maybe one day I'll even use it to wash a baby duck.
Joanne E.
Morganville
Dawn dish detergent strongest grease Cutter out there. Can be used on other things as well believe it or not I was told you could take a shower with it clean your pets with it absolutely amazing comes in different sense would recommend to others.
Holly C.
This is a good product. It cuts through grease well. It's a little more expensive  than some but it works well. Overall I'm please with how clean it gets my dishes. Pretty good value for the job it does. I would definitely recommend this product.
Randi P.
Alma, AR
I LOVE this product!! Not only do I wash my dishes with it but I use it as a stain remover for my clothes and I wash my dogs with it to get rid of fleas!! It's an AMAZING product and I will be using it for years to come!!! And so should you!! 😉
Stephanie M.
I love these liquid soaps for dishes! it is a thick consistency that makes me feel confident that my dishes are washed well. it has a nice scent. you can purchase these anywhere! Target, Walgreens, Cvs ect. I would purchase these soaps again
Allison W.
Athens, GA
Dawn is just my go to dish liquid because it has a great scent and it gets the job done. It never leaves a film on my pots, pans, or dishes. It doesn't even leave my hands that dry. I can also use it for other things around the house. Of course I would buy it again!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?