BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Stephanie A.
My favorite dish soap! Prefer Dawn, it cuts the grease the best!! I buy it at the local stores and big chain stores. It does not disappoint. Variety of scents. Yes, I recommend Dawn dish soap!!! Buy it!
Evy B.
Kent, WA
I love Dawn. It is my favorite liquid dish soap. This is my first pick. I usually get the one with the Duckie on it but I couldn't find it through the list of dawn soaps on Influenster. 100% best soap ever.
Cristina M.
Marietta, GA
This is a great deal. Dawn original is my favorite dishwashing soap. I have been using it ever since I can remember. It removes grease so easily, not a lot of scrubbing is needed. It can also be used to wash other household items besides plates and pans. It is gentle on the skin too.
Britney C.
Kelso, WA
Love love love Dawn! It has been used in my house forever, and was used by my parents and grandparents growing up. Effectively cleans everything and a tiny amount goes so far! Would definitely recommend!
Kayla B.
Pleasant Gdn, NC
This stuff is classic. I love it so much because it gets the job done and it smells great. I don't ever buy the various different scents because I love the original so much. It smells so clean and it always helps with dishes that are hard to clean. I would definitely buy it again!
Taylor J.
I love DAWN. and guess what?!?! It kills and cleans fleas off your dog! When ever we see a flea on our little pup we instantly bathe her in Dawn and Bam they are gone! Also great product for washing dishes :)
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn dishwashing liquid does a great job of getting dishes clean! Always cuts the through the grease and grime while never leaving any film. Also works great at getting any grease spots out of clothing!
Viviana C.
Caldwell, ID
My favorite brand of dish soap. It's not my favorite because it's brand name but the fact that it actually works. It's a very powerful degreaser ! I also use this in different cleaning concoctions and it works wonders! And it always leaves your hands feeling soft and smelling good!
Diana N.
Great, pricey, but worth it! Less elbow grease and more of this. I do all my dishes by hand so I like a really good dishsoap that won't make me stay at the sink for too long scrubbing off the baked on food. If you like spending time doing things you enjoy, this soap will save you alot of time.
Sarah M.
This is the only dish soap I buy. It's inexpensive and easy to find and it works so well and smells good. Definitely worth it. It works for just about anything and cleans up messes on countertops and dishes
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back