BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11970)
Morgan P.
I've always used dawn because i know that it works! This container is huge and took my roommates and i quite a while to get through it. Smells nice and cleans really well. I would always recommend this to others
Erin F.
I'll get either this or Joy, which ever is cheaper at the time to hand wash dishes or to remove food particles before putting in the dish washer. The newer formulas have helped to not dry out my hands and still work really well on the dishes without leaving them greasy.
Megan F.
It may be pricey but it lasts a very long time. Because of the active suds I only need about 2-3 drops on my sponge to do about a weeks worth of dishes. I have a small bottle and am about 3/4 through after at least a year, so I am definitely buying this from now on.
Kristie V.
St Clr Shores, MI
Love dawn. Can be used for so many different things. Main thing I used while i was breastfeeding to clean the parts and bottles. It really got everything clean. Also like that I can bathe mydog with sensitive skin with it and not have to take her to the vet the next day.
Maundrial C.
Lancaster, SC
I love this product because it works for everything. It is very effective with cleaning greasy dishes or caked on. I buy it from Walmart, Dollar General and drug stores. It has a nice clean scent to it. I would recommend this product for use in every part of the home.
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
I really love the dawn dishes soap it does a great job on getting the grease off the dishes. I would recommend dawn to anybody that wants dishes to be clean with a nice scent, and really cuts the work out of cleaning the grease. Also great for clean up on your vechicle.
Hailey A.
If this soap is good enough for oil spill affected animals, it's good enough for me, lol. But on a serious note, I use this exclusively for my dishes, and they always come out clean and spot free
Sara S.
I always thought soap was just soap, but then I bought a generic brand instead of Dawn. It just didn't bubble the same way. It probably works just as well, but I think I've been conditioned to see bubbles as cleaning...so I prefer Dawn and won't buy that generic again.
Lyssa S.
Irwin, PA
Nothing beats the original DAWN! So many uses for dawn dish soap. Dishes, dogs, makeup brushes! It works for all my cleaning needs! Have repurchased many times! Wouldn't recommend any other brand
Monica B.
This dishwashing liquids not only cleans your dishes it smells great with no greasy film and leaves your skin soft not all dry and cracked. It also last longer because you don't have to use a lot
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?