BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Candice D.
Mesa, AZ
I love this dish soap. It is my favorite. It works for everything. I mean everything. If you get a grease stain cooking on your clothes put it on the stain before you put it I. The dirty clothes basket... it will still have a good chance of coming out... love love love it!!!
Fallon C.
Olathe
This is the only dish soap I use! It works great and because it's concentrated a little goes a long way! Tip-to clean the film on your shower glass doors mix equal parts dawn and vinegar, spray, let soak and then scrub...works better than anything I've ever used.
Karrie-Ann C.
Richmond Heights
I usually only buy the regular blue dawn. I love that it can be used for so many things. It's gentle enough to use on animals, yet tough enough to remove all types of grease and oil. It is inexpensive and the suds last longer than any of the other soaps out there
Shy S.
Won't use anything else but this! Not only do I use it for my dishes but I also mix it with water vinegar and baking soda to clean my shower. There was even a time where I had a black bath bomb miss hap that stained my whole tub and pure dawn was the only thing that got it out. Not to mention I use it on stain in my clothes as well before I wash them. I love dawn!
Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
Nothing like the classic original, this works well. It's dish soap so I'm not sure what all can be said about it, it gets the dishes clean and smells like dish soap. It can be a little bit drying, but it's nothing that a bit of lotion afterwards won't fix.
Kristina M.
I love this product, especially in the foaming product. It lasts forever and they sell a refill which is great. One pump and you can wash an entire sink of dishes.
Autumn R.
I am a college student and keeping things effective and affordable is extremely important! With dawn dish soap I don’t have to pay a fortune and get the quality! I can pay under $2 for a super effective dish soap, loving keeping things this simple and effective!
Sierra G.
Nashville, TN
This product is great because it lathers really well and doesn't take a lot of effort. I have also never tried any other dish soap before as my family only used dawn growing up but I can say I have smelt many different scents and this one is by far my favorite.
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
I used Dawn for years it does clean your dish fabulously and it get grease off great. The only problem I have is I'm allergic to it so I had to stop using it looks. I bought it at Walmart or Dollar general. I would buy again but have someone else wash dishes. 😂
Janelle D.
Los Angeles, CA
Dawn is the only dish soap I buy. Best part about it is it cleans grease really well. I've even used Dawn to get grease stains out of my clothes. It's super affordable and I can buy it anywhere. I also like the smell, and like that it doesn't dry out my hands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?