BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Ann-Marie P.
Best dish soap out of all of the ones I've tried. This is my favorite scent out of all of the ones Dawn has, I have tried out other scents but I keep going back to this one! Will get out even the toughest grease
Taylor J.
I love DAWN. and guess what?!?! It kills and cleans fleas off your dog! When ever we see a flea on our little pup we instantly bathe her in Dawn and Bam they are gone! Also great product for washing dishes :)
Alison D.
Nothing works better than dawn. No other liquid dish soap compares. It might not smell as good as some others, but original dawn cuts through grease and hardened food build up better than any other soap.
Taylor L.
Mcdonough, GA
Dawn is the best dish soap out there. It gets rid of grease so amazingly you can even use it to get grease staid out of clothes. It smells good, it works wonderfully, and it's affordable. Can it get any better?
Kendall V.
Bremerton, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is the BEST for washing dishes by hand. It dissolves the grime and food quickly and cuts oils easily. We love it. It also works great for washing my hands before using nail polish so it lasts longer.
Kelli  B.
Dawn is the best for dish washing! It takes care of of grease so easily. I've tried other dish detergents, but I come back to Dawn because it costs a little more up front, but I always find coupons and a little goes a long way. Even for dishes that I let soak, it doesn't take long.
Wendy L.
Dade City, FL
Nothing beats the blue. I use this product on my dishes and believe it or not, I mix it with vinegar and my shower come clean in an instant. We use Dawn original for a variety of reasons and would not use any other dishwashing product. We will buy it as long as I have a household.
Britney C.
Kelso, WA
Love love love Dawn! It has been used in my house forever, and was used by my parents and grandparents growing up. Effectively cleans everything and a tiny amount goes so far! Would definitely recommend!
Amy R.
North Chelmsford, MA
I've tried many different brands of dish soap, and have found Dawn to be the best! It's powerful and long lasting, therefore you don't have to keep adding more to your sponge. I also love that it is used to help wildlife after oil spills. It is the only dish soap I will ever use!
Viviana C.
Caldwell, ID
My favorite brand of dish soap. It's not my favorite because it's brand name but the fact that it actually works. It's a very powerful degreaser ! I also use this in different cleaning concoctions and it works wonders! And it always leaves your hands feeling soft and smelling good!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back