BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
samantha p.
I live by this faithfully. This stuff is the best ever!!! You can use it on animals, and dishes. A couple times my cats got paint on their paws and I used dawn to get it off. It worked perfectly. And when we use it on dishes, only a dot does the job!
Danielle P.
Lexington, SC
I have used other dish liquids in the past, and the Dawn Ultra Concentrated dish liquid is by far the best. It has a very generic scent, but it works wonderfully for stuck-on stains. The value is great, and I wouldn't use any other detergent at all.
Kära C.
Slidell
When dawn says it cuts grease and oils, it really does. I’ve tried other dish soaps and nothing compares. I love this dosh soap. It’s what I’ve grown up using and will continue using. It last for such a long time, a little bit truly goes a long way.
Divya M.
South Richmond hill
 Best dish washing liquid ever. Super gentle on the hands and on super sensitive dish ware. It cuts through every cooking stain ever. It melts it like it was nothing to begin with. I'm always repurchasing this product and I don't think I may ever stop
Brittany L.
Providence, RI
always a classic, i love that their soap is gentle enough to not dry out hands but also tough enough to get through some gross dishes my roommates produce, i also am a huge fan of their environmental protection, will continue to purchase this brand
Jodi M.
Monument
The original blue Dawn is by far the best soap for MANY uses throughout the house. Just read any household Pintrest post to see the endless possibilities. It offers the best grease fighting cleaner for more than just dishes and takes out any stain.
Stanita S.
We are a household of 8 with 6 children so there's always dishes to be done. Great at getting greasy dishes squeaky clean! Very very effective. We typically buy copious amounts at our local BJ's so we never run out! Highly recommend this for dishes
Becky B.
Lima, OH
A cleaning classic. I'm not a big believer in name brands, but I think blue Dawn really does cut through grease better. It's awesome to use for cleaning purposes, as well, not just washing dishes. I like the scent - it's pretty neutral, not flowery.
Lex P.
I don't know what it is about this specific one that works the best. Mix this with a little baking soda for grease on pans or even clothes and I have had it save cookware. It really is useful. Maybe one day I'll even use it to wash a baby duck.
Gretchen W.
DALLAS, TX
I've bought Dawn Original pretty much my entire life. It's what my parents bought growing up, and it's a brand and product that never fails. It definitely gets the job done and it's a good price. We now buy it by the bulk so we never run out! Recommend.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?