BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL
I love the Original Scented Dawn dishwashing liquid so much! I personally don't care for the other scented ones because they don't have the power that the original scent does. It never fails when i have to soak pots and pans to get all of the grime and stickiness off.
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE
This is my favorite dish soap and it's very easy on the skin. I always have this in my house and they even use it to get the oil off of wildlife animals so that makes it 1 million times better!
Nancy F.
Gorham, ME
With many products I find that I need double to get the same cleaning power. Dawn has staying power! The price is right, fresh clean scent that's not too over powering and cleans the first time.
Susan K.
Dawn dish soap is the ONLY dish soap in our house! It cuts through grease, like no other dish soap! Any Dawn product is great; I haven't came across one that isn't a great product! I love the fact the Dawn is environmentally safe! I will never use another dish soap!
Karen L.
Tucson, AZ
This is a great dishwashing soap that I would highly recommend. I can find it at my local Wal-Mart and it is inexpensive. I really like how it leaves my hands feeling soft while doing a great job of removing all the grease off of the dishes. This is the only one I use.
Hailey A.
If this soap is good enough for oil spill affected animals, it's good enough for me, lol. But on a serious note, I use this exclusively for my dishes, and they always come out clean and spot free
Maundrial C.
Lancaster, SC
I love this product because it works for everything. It is very effective with cleaning greasy dishes or caked on. I buy it from Walmart, Dollar General and drug stores. It has a nice clean scent to it. I would recommend this product for use in every part of the home.
Gayle F.
Savannah, GA
Reliable dish soap but tends to dry hands so make sure to wear gloves. This was also a lifesaver when we fostered kittens with fleas -- killed the fleas while making the kitties clean. They didn't have any skin problems since they were only bathed once every few weeks.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
We keep a little bottle of this original Dawn in the bathroom for washing the dogs, and on the sink for filling up a spray bottle with Dawn&water for basic cleaning. Can find at the dollar store.
Annamarie R.
Cornelius, NC
Nice, clean scent, with strong cleaning power. A little definitely goes a long way. Usually I pick it up at Target, but Walmart carries it too. It's definitely affordable because you only use a little bit, and it lasts a long time. This is the only dish soap I buy.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?