BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Lonna S.
Picayune, MS
Dawn Dishwashing Liquid is the only one I use. I've used it for years. I've tried the other Dawns scents but I always come back to the blue original. If it's safe for animals, it is safe for my hands too!
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn dishwashing liquid does a great job of getting dishes clean! Always cuts the through the grease and grime while never leaving any film. Also works great at getting any grease spots out of clothing!
Elizabeth S.
Warren, OH
It's the simple things in life. Dawn original scent is perfect for simply washing dishes with no odor left behind. It's digs deep to get the dishes the cleanest they can be. I recommend this to everyone.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Favorite soap! It doesn't effect roughness of hands, it cleans very nice!
Can spill out of the bottle very quickly
Has plenty of scents that's smell nice
Not pricey, Very good prices for the anount you get.
yes I would buy again.
Cassie K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Tried and true product. A little goes a long way, but it never fails to actually perform. I also really like the smell of the original Dawn soap. However there's so many different variations now, and i really like the combined Dawn/Olay one as well. Will always use this as my dish soap.
Alyson H.
Denver, CO
Dawn is the dishwashing detergent that my family has used for years and it's the only one I buy! It works the best against grease and tough-to-tackle food that is stuck onto glassware/pans/etc. Plus, it can safely clean up ducks/penguins/other animals when there's been an oil spill!
Shaiky D.
Dawn is a TIME SAVER in the kitchen ! All i use is Dawn when I wash dishes, not just because the smell of dawn relaxes me for some reason but it actually knocks out grease and food residue the FIRST time !!!! Look in the Sundays newspaper for coupons and sales on Dawn Dish Soap !!!!
Sara M.
Menifee, CA
Nothing cuts grease like this stuff! A little goes a long way and it has multiple uses! If I drop greasy food on my clothes I rub a tad bit of this on it then throw it in the wash and its gone! It also work great on ovens and microwaves! Basically anything greasy I reach for dawn!
Lara S.
Logan, WV
I love the classic dawn soap for everything. Pros are that it can get stains out of anything. I use dawn to get my glasses and it works like magic. I like the original dawn scent. I would always buy dawn.
megan c.
Oxford, PA
Dawn works really well and is gentle on my hands and my families hands. It cleans the dishes and leaves a fresh scent. The price is competitive with other brands like it. I bought ours at the local grocery store and would buy again. An added bonus, great flea treatment for pets!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back