BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
I really love the dawn dishes soap it does a great job on getting the grease off the dishes. I would recommend dawn to anybody that wants dishes to be clean with a nice scent, and really cuts the work out of cleaning the grease. Also great for clean up on your vechicle.
destiny s.
Bedford, NH
This is the only dish soap my mom will use in the house, and I've grown to love it.
it really works a lot better than any other dish soap I've tried! this actually works and cuts grease like it says. it's great! other dish soaps seem to leave a smell and a residue on my dishes. i will probably use this original dawn forever! haha.
and they support wildlife conservation which is a great bonus.
Brooke W.
Prestonsburg, KY
Dawn is the only kind of dish washing liquid I buy! The blue is my favorite too. Dawn is the best at cutting grease and breaking down those hard food particles that like to linger on your dishes.
Steve D.
Warminster, PA
Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid works really well. Cuts right through grease and leaves everything looking and feeling very clean. Can be somewhat harsh on your hands, but if you have a tough mess it is a great product. I enjoy the smell and it is fairly inexpensive.
Susan K.
Dawn dish soap is the ONLY dish soap in our house! It cuts through grease, like no other dish soap! Any Dawn product is great; I haven't came across one that isn't a great product! I love the fact the Dawn is environmentally safe! I will never use another dish soap!
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
This has to be one of the best dish washing liquids out on the market! after using this on oily pots and pans, there is no greasy feeling residue left on them. worth the money and stock ups during sales.
Jasmine S.
Long Is City, NY
This is the best kind of Dawn! It really breaks down grease. I not only use it for my dishes, but mix it with vinegar to clean up in the shower as well. It ends up sparkling like new after leaving it on for 20 minutes. It is also very easy to find in all supermarkets.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
We keep a little bottle of this original Dawn in the bathroom for washing the dogs, and on the sink for filling up a spray bottle with Dawn&water for basic cleaning. Can find at the dollar store.
Hailey A.
If this soap is good enough for oil spill affected animals, it's good enough for me, lol. But on a serious note, I use this exclusively for my dishes, and they always come out clean and spot free
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
After using dawn, I don't use any other dishwashing liquid. I've noticed water stains, not enough cleansing power from other liquid dish soaps, but not dawn. I'll use it as long as they make it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?