BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Emily M.
Poland, OH
Pretty standard dish soap. It doesnt have a crazy scent or anything special but it gets dishes clean. I also use this to wash my makeup brushes and it is really affordable as well. I pick mine up at target and buy the large bottle. It lasts me forever.
Patricia S.
Omaha
We use this every day, inside and outside. This is very effective for all items. I prefer this scent over all others. No cons and the pros is that I can use it on heavy duty pans and baked in grease. I recommend this over any other dishwashing liquid.
Jaime A.
Enoree, SC
Definitely cuts grease and I don't feel the need to rewash my dishes. It serves many purposes, I use it to wash my car and bathe my dog. The vet recommended dawn since he's allergic to a lot of dog shampoo. It gets rid of fleas and he smells good too.
Allishia S.
Bremerton
I love this stuff. It gets tough grease washed away without powerful scrubbing. It is also great to use to try to get stains out of carpets and furniture! It is a very good price and the only dish soap I love to use. I would recommend this to everyone
Jennifer A.
Three Rivers
I use this dish soap all the time. I have tried other soaps, but they don't compare. What I really like about Dawn is you don't need much to wash a lot of dishes, so it really lasts a long time. Plus it gets my dishes clean without a lot of scrubbing!
Riley R.
This product has so many uses. I use it for cleaning dishes, I use it for cleaning blinds, I use it for getting tough stains out of clothes, and last but not least I use it to bathe my dogs.  You can buy it at all drug stores and grocery stores for an affordable price.
Jessica B.
Monroeville, PA
It really gets the stains off without much of a struggle and a little goes a long way! I personally love the smell of it. It has many uses from dishwashing to dog washing. I only use this dish soap as it's very affordable and can be purchased anywhere
Lexie A.
Hanover, MD
For a while I used a dollar store brand liquid soap that barely lathered. I hated it. After using Dawn, I will never use any other product again. A little bit of this product goes a long way. I know my dishes are getting clean. Definitely recommended.
Valerie S.
Victorville, CA
It is definitely an always will be a go to product of mine it remove the dirt and gunk from all dishes without any residue it is a really good value for the price you pay I would definitely recommend this to all my ladies out there who want to get their dishes extra clean
Haley W.
The only dish washing liquid that gets the grease out completely and I don't have to sit there and scrub and let dishes soak for a couple hours. Dawn makes my dishes feel clean and it's so effective. There's never any left over residue. Love love it
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?