BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12038)
LaShaundrea W.
I use it not only for my dishes, but for everyday household cleaning. I use it for mopping and stains on my clothing. It deep cleans and is worth every penny. One large bottle will last a good while.
Stephanie H.
Best dish soap out there for your buck or two or three lol but definitely worth it ... i can dilute mine and it lasts me forever .. suds up really well and it gets my dishes clean .. and the car ;)
Lynette J.
Spooner, WI
Dawn Dishsoap is a staple in my home. Without it, I wouldn't know what to do. It's a little pricey, however. Pros: It cleans well and can be used for other things. I bought mine at Dollar General where I get a lot of my stuff. Dawn is a great product that's also gentle.
Joanna m.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn is everything. I use it as a flea bath for my dogs. Also it removes stains from my clothes if you dab it on the stain right away. And it cleans dishes, who knew? Lol ... Dawn is a great brand.
Haleigh H.
Can't go wrong with Dawn! It's a classic! Works great, smells great, and gets my dishes clean. I buy a big container at Walmart so I never have to worry about running out! Will definitely buy again.
Katie K.
Bremerton, WA
My go to dishwashing soap. I've tried others over the years but I find that they don't wash off of the dishes as easily or as completely as dawn. Plus it is an awesome oil buster. If you get an oily stain on clothes just dab a bit on and wash as normal. Works every time!
Teresa K.
Lawrenceville, IL
This product cuts the grease on your dishes. Very much worth the price. I have purchased in the past and now use another brand but this is my go to for tough grease. I use for pest control also. Very good product and I will purchase as needed. I enjoy the regular scent much better than the other scents.
Aubrey L.
New Bedford, MA
I LOVE DAWN! The blue one is also my favorite. It is so affordable, cleans so well, safe for animals, you can buy it ANYWHERE & takes the grease out of anything. Not to mention the great clean scent. I buy this product all the time and they even sell it at the dollar tree in trial size for those of you wanting to try it out before committing to a big bottle but trust me YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!
Krystel M.
Alexandria, IN
This is the best dish soap I have used! It all doubles as laundry soap, if you have greasy clothes it helps get it out! Seems to be reasonably priced as well! It has a great smell and do sent seem to be harsh on my hands! I will continue to use Dawn for multiple purposes!
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Best dish soap! It is very inexpensive and is great at cutting through tough grease. Doesn't leave a nasty film like some other dish soaps do. Comes in a variety of sizes so that you never run out!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?