BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Rebecca L.
Warren, OH
Dawn dish soap is one of the best dish soaps I have ever found! it will take anything out!! if you have a spill on your carpet, take a little dawn and It comes out! I will spent the extra $1 to get dawn. :)
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have liyerally been using Dawn my whole life! My mom used Dawn while I was growing up. Dawn cuts throw grease with ease and cleans anything! I use Dawn to vlwan my patio, kitchen floors, surfaces and more!
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this dawn dish detergent , just a bit and that's it. I think the price is worth it and the scent is nice I really really recommend this product it will last for a whole moth and a half I'll keep buy in it!
Ariel N.
Athens, TN
A kitchen must have! I use dawn for everything from cleaning my dishes, to my cat and silver jewelry. It's great for cleaning almost anything and it's really gentle. It is a little harsh on my hands when I wash dishes, but I throw on some rubber gloves and I'm good to go! Love blue a Dawn.
Raelynn l.
Philomath, OR
The best dish soap I've ever used! I won't buy anything else it works so good. I think it's a very good value and worth the price. I love that it doesn't have much of a scent. I would recommend it to anyone.
Keliesha J.
This stuff has so many uses in its own as well as combined with other things (vinegar and baking soda). I use it regularly like on a daily basis for cleaning around the house. The dishes are always spotless!
Chelsey T.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I LOVE Dawn! I barely have to use any to wash a whole sink of dishes! I don't just use it on my dishes! It also takes stains out of clothes, and just about anything! I swear by dawn, it's a miracle worker!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn dish soap is great for just about anything. It helps make cleaning up greasy messages so much easier. I also use it in combination with other products like Epsom salt and vinegar to kill weeds or hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to remove pet odors and stains. It is really the best dish soap out there.
Yessica S.
Shirley, NY
Love this for dishes and even to get grease stains from clothing, with kids you have to get creative , I've also used this to bathe my dog when I don't have his shampoo. It's so multi
Purpose . It's excellent.
Alex R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Dawn is a must. I've never used another brand that can get grease out of dishes. Absolutely no cons to this product. This will be the only one I use! And you can find it pretty much anywhere which is nice.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart