BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
whitney p.
Dawn is the only dish soap I will buy anymore unless I am trying something new. When I recently started purchasing other brands(on sale) I realized it was hard to get oils and grime off of dishes. With Dawn dish soap I don't have that trouble and it keeps my dishes nice and clean!
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
Nothing can be the original blue Dawn! After months of having a pile of laundry with grease stains on it I finally decided to try scrubbing down on them and then throwing them into the washing machine to soak. To my surprise and excitement every single one of the stains came clean!
Kayla W.
This is hands down the only dish soap I will use. I have tried many others both less expensive and more expensive and Dawn dish soap has always been the one I compare to. It takes so little to get even the worst dish clean. I also use it to clean my make up brushes! Great product!
Kayla S.
Woodbury
This stuff smells amazing and works so well on my dishes! I have to scrub a lot less to get the stains off of my dishes and when I am done they come out sparkling clean. It also works well to get tuff tease stains off of my pans that I sometimes have such a hard time getting clean!
Amanda M.
Buena Park , CA
Another family favorite and now I buy it all the time. I don't have to use a whole lot like I would normally have to with off brand soaps, it cleans dishes and hands super quick and cuts through grease like you wouldn't believe. This is the only soap I use and recommend to others.
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
The original Dawn dish soap has been used in my family for as long as I can remember. It truly is the best dish soap for cleaning off grease, oil, crumbs on pans and so on. Additionally, the soap is great smelling and doesn't dry out your hands like some other dish soaps do.
tasha H.
New Castle, PA
Absolutely love Dawn dish liquid... I prefer this over any other brand... not only can you wash dishes but it's great if the little one spills juice or something on the furniture or carpet...the price is very reasonable as well... try for yourself you will be much happier..
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Mega Parent Expert
Best invention ever! Not just for dishes, but as a clothing stain remover, shampoo - made my dandruff prone kids scalp clear and their hair shiny. You'd think it would be harsh on hair, but it's not at all. Cleans windows and glass amazingly too. So many uses. Blue Dawn is magic!
Tyffany C.
Morristown, TN
I am def a dawn dish soap kinda girl and can't wash dishes without it as it kills the grease and grease stains after seconds without having to scrub your arm and fingers to death.. This is a 1000000 plus stars from me as this is the only dish soap the actually does it's job fully
Lauren H.
Pros: Gets really soapy and cleans off food and grease really well. You only need a little so it lasts a long time
Cons: Dries out my hands a little

I bought two large bottles from Amazon for about $12. Great price for how much I got. I would definitely recommend
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?