BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Stephanie S.
Kyle, TX
I love just the plan old blue dawn dish soap. The one they use to get oil off the animals. It works great. I started buying it because of the commercials but continue buying because I like it so much.
Stephanie M.
We use this at home for dishes, personally I think it's the only soap that I feel gets the job done. It actually makes me feel like the dishes were washed and clean and it doesn't leave soap residue.
lexy m.
Riverside, CA
Dawn is a great product it makes our dishes bery clean we can see visible differences before and after we clean and it has a very good scent that isn't too strong. They sell this product at places like Target and Walmart so I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Aileen H.
It gets the grease but at the same time the smell of soap really lingers.
I'm scared to clean my baby's stuff with it. It works for other stuff like bathroom cleaning mixed with baking soda and vinegar.
Susli C.
The greatest soap ever!!! Besides using it to clean dishes. I also use it to wash my makeup brushes. With other soaps the foundation on my brushes does not come of, but with this soap makes the job easier.
Doni V.
Dawn is the best. I can have the greasiest pans on the planet and when I use dawn the grease is gone and not stuck to my other dishes. I think it is worth every penny. I also use dawn in a spray bottle with water to clean my windows. Leaves no streaks and gets rid of the grime.
Hailey P.
This dish soap is so great for so many different things. I use this all the time! The price is so great and definitely great value. This is definitely a product I use for cleaning all around my home.
Erin S.
Dawn is very dependable. A small amount goes a long way. The bubbles last longer than other dishwashing liquid. It is mild on your hand. It is very effective in cleaning the toughest food stains. I would recommend it to others. It comes in several sizes and a variety of scents.
Diana S.
Dawn is a good product. I especially like that they work with animal organizations. This is a plus for me using their product. Other products are less expensive some times, but Dawn always works good and gets the job done. Most of the time, Dawn is what we purchase for dishes.
Christi R.
Keithville, LA
Dawn dishwashing soap should be staple in everyones household. It is one of the best dish soaps to cut through grease in dirty pots and pans but not break your hands out. It has a great fresh clean scent and doesn't leave a residue or film on your pot or pan after cleaning.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?