BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Denise C.
LOVE LOVE LOVE NOT ONLY IS IT A GREAT PRODUCT IT IS GOOD FOR YOUR PETS. DAWN HAS DIFFERENT SCENTS TO MAKE YOU DISH WASHING EXPERIENCE MORE PLEASANT AND THEY GIVE BACK. WHO COULD ASK FOR MORE!!!
Kassandra B.
Troy, NY
The only dish soap I'll ever use. I've tried other brands but they never cut grease as well and I end up needing to use twice as much. I've tried a few different scents of the brand but the original still seems to clean better. It's also very gentle on my sensitive skin.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
We keep a little bottle of this original Dawn in the bathroom for washing the dogs, and on the sink for filling up a spray bottle with Dawn&water for basic cleaning. Can find at the dollar store.
Brooke W.
Prestonsburg, KY
Dawn is the only kind of dish washing liquid I buy! The blue is my favorite too. Dawn is the best at cutting grease and breaking down those hard food particles that like to linger on your dishes.
Erin M.
I've been using this dishdoap for years! It has a very good smell and cleans the dishes very well. It is not overpriced lke some other soaps, and come at a great cost. We always pick it up at Sam's Club(they have some nice value packs!).I would Definatley recommend!
Angel I.
Totally cleans my dishes great and I love the suds it makes. Because I do nails, I wear gloves when I wash dishes so I don't know if this is drying to the hands or anything. Gloves are a must when you have a great mani. I also like the way this dishwashing liquid smells.
Nicole K.
Hollywood, FL
This is by far the best dish soap out there! While it's campaign says it cuts through the grease, it really does! I have yet to find anything that is remotely close to it. A little goes a long way. And it removes that greasy film often left behind with other soaps.
Geri Liz L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is my favorite dishwashing soap! Not only does it cut grease but it's a multi purpose product! I also use it to wash my car & clean my makeup brushes! I usually like to get the apple scent one.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL
I love the Original Scented Dawn dishwashing liquid so much! I personally don't care for the other scented ones because they don't have the power that the original scent does. It never fails when i have to soak pots and pans to get all of the grime and stickiness off.
Krystin A.
Franklin, IN
Dawn blue is the best. It not only a dish cleaner. It is great for cleaning grease off counters. As well you can use it for so many things. Like to get rid of fleas from your dog. You can use it on clothes that have grease stain. You can use it on other things as well.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?