BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Leslie E.
Pike Road, AL
This product cleans anything. We love it, we can buy it anywhere and it is not expensive. I use it on dishes, as hand soap and to clean things like the car and tile.
Heather J.
Odessa, TX
This is the only dish soap I buy. I have tried off brands but there is nothing like Dawn. The smell is not over powering and it actually cuts grease and dirt like it says.
Alise H.
Nashua
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
 I can mix baby bottles with Willy pans and everything comes clean. There's never a film and there's always lots of suds. I've even used on on my cats to get rid of fleas!
Tina D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I give this stuff good rating it is awesome as a stain remover. We can’t use it to do our dishes because we have hard water and it does not hold a sud. The scent is fine.
Kerrie N.
newalla, OK
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is the only dish soap I use. I love the smell and how well it gets my dishes clean. I also love that it has other uses such as pet wash
Amanda H.
There is no other way to have wash your dishes than with Dawn ultra. I have tried others in the party even Dawn's noon concentrated and nothing cuts thought great better
Fran G.
Palatka
My go to dish liguid for cutting through grease and long lasting suds. I found it to be a good value for the money. Cheaper brands don't compare. Fragrance is pleasant.
Megan K.
Oceana , WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I refuse to use anything other than dawn brand dish soap! It is my favorite and the blue is the best smelling thing in the world to me. Nothing cleans as good as dawn!
Sammie K.
Depauw, IN
The only dish detergent I can count on to get the dishes clean, we hand wash dishes so it is nice to have a detergent that is easy on my hands and tough on my dishes!
Kathy G.
Clanton , AL
This is the only dish liquid i will use. It cleans everything. Greasy pots and pans, cars, clothes, and even gental enough for baby animals. Just a fantastic product
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?