BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Ashley G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is one of the best dish detergent yet! It lasts longer than other brands and gets the grease off of dishes like it states. I love Dawn and recommend to anyone! It is a little expensive but worth every cent!
Melissa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This soap works really well. It cuts down grease really well and suds up nicely. Also has a pleasant scent. It’s gentle enough to wash my ducks off when they get really muddy. We love this soap. Highly recommended!
Emily K.
I like to keep Dawn original on hand at our house because it’s good for so many things! It’s not limited to what it can do with dirty dishes, but is a useful cleaner for laundry stains and other household cleanup.
Stefania S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love dawn dish soap! For helping with fleas, to doing my dishes 😅 I literally always have a bottle or two in my house ! I love the smell! I would recommend this to everyone . I buy some every time I grocery shop.
Nanako M.
Kirkland
I like the consistency. The requid is thick compared with other brands, so you need small amount to wash all dishes. It is easy to clean and wash off greasy pans. The original scent is fresh clean and my favorite.
Jackie C.
Abbeville, SC
I know it’s not a fancy brush cleaner but this stuff works! I just a brush cleaner silicone bowl thingy -(Tj Maxx). It works amazing. One drop and swirl it around and cleans it and still soft and doesn’t damage!
Debbie L.
Winton Terrace
This cleans everything, your clothes, your hair, your dishes, your floors, your walls cabinets! I have yet to find a better product than this one that you have so many uses for!!! I really love dawn it’s amazing
Tye C.
Pocatello, ID
I love this soap because it's gentle on hands and my makeup brushes. Plus whennim buy it I kill two birds with one stone. It works for my dishes and my brushes and sponges! It doesn't damage and it gets the yucky off of things!
Lacey M.
New Windsor
Blue dawn is the best for EVERYTHING. Can be used for dishes, laundry, carpets, stains, and more. Affordable and so easy to find. Absolutely effective. One of those products you should always have in your home.
Andrea J.
If you want a soap that is easy to clean your dishes and cuts thru grease. Get dawn! I have been washing dishes by hand this last month cuz my dishwasher quit. And dawn came to the rescue with its pleasant scent and heavy duty work it does for me. I choose dawn over other dish detergents.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?