BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
There's nothing this can't do. It's great for washing dishes but also incredible at cleaning most of my furniture. I also love adding it to my carpet cleaner to get my carpets extra clean. I even use it to bathe my cats, it works and is recommended on animals since it's so sensitive.
Cristina M.
Marietta, GA
This is a great deal. Dawn original is my favorite dishwashing soap. I have been using it ever since I can remember. It removes grease so easily, not a lot of scrubbing is needed. It can also be used to wash other household items besides plates and pans. It is gentle on the skin too.
Melissa g.
Laurinburg, NC
Nothing beats the original blue dawn. Not only does it work for dishes but it's awesome at removing stains from clothes. I thought my favorite dress was ruined from a lipstick stain. After applying dawn to the stain, letting it sit for 20 minutes and washing the stain came right out.
Payal P.
Flower Mound, TX
Cuts the grease like no other and its gentle to boot! I use this for all of our pots and pans but can still use this to clean my delicate makeup brushes. I find that its not quite as drying on my hands as other dish soaps so that is definitely a plus. I highly recommend this product.
Sparkle S.
Mega Parent Expert
This is the only brand of dish detergent I use when I'm hand washing my dishes. It smells good, a little goes a long way, and plus it's not expensive at all. When you go with a cheaper brand, you have to use more product which leads you to have to buy more which isn't cost effective.
Beth C.
Morristown, TN
It is the best dish soap but almost the only soap to be used on breast feeding supplies besides sterilizing! It works great to make sure it is clean and it is a good price for what you get! I highly recommend this for a soap for dishes, breast feeding supplies or to even wash hands!
Maribel R.
Las Cruces, NM
This product is one of the greatest! It not only works on dishes but also on other objects. It is great to clean up anything dirty! It's easy on the hands as well. It is very affordable! I love this product! I'm always buying it. I highly recommend it be in everyone's shopping list!
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Dawn is what I use in my home to wash my dishes and even bath my dog! It is the best cleaner I have found and the only one I trust to clean my dishes. Its tough on grease but gentle enough to bath my dog lol. It leaves a pleasant smell behind that I love as well. I will keep buying.
Hannah D.
Greenville , NC
Classic dawn is hard to beat! I mainly use my dishwasher, but I will do dishes by hand from time to time. This is always by my sink and has been for years. It's gentle yet effective and isn't too heavily scented. I know there are store brands that are similar, but I stick with Dawn.
Autumn S.
New Castle, IN
My family thoroughly believes that no other brand of dish soap can even hold a candle to Dawn dish liquid. Original scent is the house favorite but I tend to like the antibacterial version better. It's pricier than other brands but it is definitely worth it as it works much better.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?