BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Mady K.
Tolar, TX
You can't go wrong with original dawn ! Good for other uses like washing your dog when he is covered in sticky stuff. Also a little dawn and vinegar can be mixed together to make a good fly killer. No joke!
Charlena M.
I highly recommend this to everyone. I have used this brand for years and I always tell my friends and family it's the only one that really does the job. And will always clean all my dishes the first time.
Candy R.
I love dawn . I buy it all the times , the good thing is that you don't need to add a lot of soap so you save up a lot. Especially for the price , it isn't pricey at all in my opinion since it works amazing . The scent is very fresh ! I would buy again , once my dishwashing liquid runs out .
Liz R.
Hands down my favorite dishsoap. One of the only soaps ever ever found that ACTUALLY gets disgusting, stuck on messes released enough that they can be cleaned. Makes my life when doing dishes waaay easier!
Kimberly C.
Chino Valley, AZ
Dawn is hands down the best dishwashing liquid. my grandmother and mother always used dawn and i can see why. the other liquids claim to take grease away and stay sudsy... wrong. dawn only takes a small drop to do a sink full of dishes and keeps the grease away throughout the entire load.
Dee V.
Oklahoma City, OK
I LOVE Dawn! it gets the gun and grease out of any pan that i have. Even if I leave a greasy pan sitting for a few days i just soak the pan in hot water and add dawn and the gunk and grease come right off.
Sarah V.
Monroe , MI
This dishwashing liquid is very effective on a sink full of dishes. It makes you work a lot less to get the gunk and grime off of your dishes. It is concentrated so a little goes a long way. It smells fresh and it can be used for lots of other things besides dishwashing. Highly recommend it.
Allison P.
Brandon, SD
This is the best dish soap on the market. It is mainly my favorite because it lasts so long! You can use it on clothing for stain removal as well and it is very effective! I also mix it with vinegar to clean.
Debby E.
Sherman, TX
Really cuts the grease! Gets my dishes so much cleaner than any other! I've tried saving fifty cents or whatever, but it wasn't worth it. I just use my coupons at Albertsons to get a dollar off, you get the small one for .49!! And it last som much longer than the other name brand dish soaps!
Rosemarie P.
Bristol, CT
Love love love DAWN!! It is the only thing I will use on my dishes. It gets all the grease off and leaves them nice and clean with no sticky gunk left on. I also use DAWN mixed with white vinegar to clean the shower and on the dog when it's bath time. It's gentle and gets the job done!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?