BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Autumn R.
I am a college student and keeping things effective and affordable is extremely important! With dawn dish soap I don’t have to pay a fortune and get the quality! I can pay under $2 for a super effective dish soap, loving keeping things this simple and effective!
Sierra G.
Nashville, TN
This product is great because it lathers really well and doesn't take a lot of effort. I have also never tried any other dish soap before as my family only used dawn growing up but I can say I have smelt many different scents and this one is by far my favorite.
Janelle D.
Los Angeles, CA
Dawn is the only dish soap I buy. Best part about it is it cleans grease really well. I've even used Dawn to get grease stains out of my clothes. It's super affordable and I can buy it anywhere. I also like the smell, and like that it doesn't dry out my hands.
Carol A.
Washington, DC
This dish soap will last you FOREVER. I had my last thing of it for over a year before needing a refill (and I use a good amount of dish soap). It suds up quickly, has a basic smell that is not too strong, and seems to disinfect and remove grease stains well.
Sara M.
Andover, NY
Only dish soap you will ever need. It's my tried and true. Gets dishes CLEAN easily and effortlessly. No grime left behind. Other brands I've tried either don't cut through grease well or leave residue behind where as this one works wonders. Highly recommend!!
Fritza V.
i love wash my dishes with this dish soap. It the best brand of soap to purchase. I used to wash my cat before it really good. I brought in Walmart. Yes very nice scent leaves the plates clean and shiny. I would say it is expensive. Yes, I would buy it again.
Martha R.
Best dish soap anyone can use! The amount you get for the price is great. You don't need to use much just a little drop goes a long way. Very effective in removing grease. It's the only dish soap I use and would recommend to anyone who's wanting to try!
Stacey J.
Independence
Not only is Dawn great at cutting through all the dirty dishes and making washing dishes an easy chore, but it's also an awesome stain treatment for my children's dirty clothes! My husband also uses it for his greasy hands when he finishes working in the shop.
Nancy Q.
They're not lying with those commercial ads. This soap really gets the job done. Nothing disappointing about it. Its tough on grease yet soft on hands. It's a great value for the retail price. I will never change to a different brand. Its worth every penny.
Tabitha M.
Kingfisher
Only dish soap that I absolutely love. I know my dishes are clean when using this product. The scent is great & not overwhelming. I love how you can use it to soak really dirty pans or quickly clean a dish. I buy mine at Dollar General or Wal-Mart.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?