BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Denise C.
LOVE LOVE LOVE NOT ONLY IS IT A GREAT PRODUCT IT IS GOOD FOR YOUR PETS. DAWN HAS DIFFERENT SCENTS TO MAKE YOU DISH WASHING EXPERIENCE MORE PLEASANT AND THEY GIVE BACK. WHO COULD ASK FOR MORE!!!
Erin F.
I'll get either this or Joy, which ever is cheaper at the time to hand wash dishes or to remove food particles before putting in the dish washer. The newer formulas have helped to not dry out my hands and still work really well on the dishes without leaving them greasy.
Nancy F.
Gorham, ME
With many products I find that I need double to get the same cleaning power. Dawn has staying power! The price is right, fresh clean scent that's not too over powering and cleans the first time.
Laura L.
Goodell, IA
After trying so many out there, this is one of my favorites. i go back to it time and time again. its ability to remove grease is above so many others on the market without being expensive. plus the blue kind is especially great for removing other tough household stains.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
This has to be one of the best dish washing liquids out on the market! after using this on oily pots and pans, there is no greasy feeling residue left on them. worth the money and stock ups during sales.
Danielle R.
This soap is my go to soap. I use it on my dogs for flea control I use it for laundry great at oil stains. and amazing for dish soap as we all know. all the uses speak for how great this soap is
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL
I love the Original Scented Dawn dishwashing liquid so much! I personally don't care for the other scented ones because they don't have the power that the original scent does. It never fails when i have to soak pots and pans to get all of the grime and stickiness off.
Kari S.
Salem, OR
Good Old Dawn Blue Dishsoap. Why would anyone buy anything else? It is the ONLY soap I've used that actually dissolves grease from the dishes. It doesn't have a fake fruit smell like most dish soap. And it doesn't dry out my hands. I will NEVER again use another dish soap.
Angela C.
Wellsboro, PA
We use Dawn, it lasts the longest without having to add more to the sink. I first bought it on sale because I thought it was too expensive, but I found I don't use as much. I've purchased the other scents and those are nice too, but I usually just grab the original.
Kiara R.
Favorite dish liquid! Cleans so well and a little goes along way. Just a tiny bit and it makes a lot of sud, cuts the grease and makes it easy to wash dishes. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and leaves them super clean, as well to wash my dog every now and then.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?