BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Rebecca L.
Warren, OH
Dawn dish soap is one of the best dish soaps I have ever found! it will take anything out!! if you have a spill on your carpet, take a little dawn and It comes out! I will spent the extra $1 to get dawn. :)
Dee V.
Oklahoma City, OK
I LOVE Dawn! it gets the gun and grease out of any pan that i have. Even if I leave a greasy pan sitting for a few days i just soak the pan in hot water and add dawn and the gunk and grease come right off.
Yessica S.
Shirley, NY
Love this for dishes and even to get grease stains from clothing, with kids you have to get creative , I've also used this to bathe my dog when I don't have his shampoo. It's so multi
Purpose . It's excellent.
Alyssa T.
Bridgewater, NJ
You can never go wrong with Dawn Dishwashing fluid. It always gets the grease and food out of any dish or pan. I have used other brands and this one works so much better. When I use other brands I can still feel a greasy film even after washing. With this one I never have that issue.
Raelynn l.
Philomath, OR
The best dish soap I've ever used! I won't buy anything else it works so good. I think it's a very good value and worth the price. I love that it doesn't have much of a scent. I would recommend it to anyone.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dish soap is a powerhouse when hand washing dishes or pots and pans. So many dish soaps are diluted down and takes a lot to clean greasy dishes. This is thick and concentrated and does an excellent job.
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY
It really gets the job done I really like this dish soap. Has a really good scent. I bought it at Kroger for about $1.99-$2.99. Very effective not disappointing at all. I'd recommend to everyone. I love it.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn can be used for so much more than just dishes. I'm not going to sit here and name a thousand things it can do. Instead I'm going to urge you to google dawn dish liquid uses. I promise you will be amazed!
KaRa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is my go to liquid dish soap. I love the smell and that they give a portion (I'm sure very small) of their proceeds to wildlife preservation. I also love this soap to make DIY cleaners and other things.
Liz R.
Hands down my favorite dishsoap. One of the only soaps ever ever found that ACTUALLY gets disgusting, stuck on messes released enough that they can be cleaned. Makes my life when doing dishes waaay easier!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart