BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Brittney T.
New Castle, IN
Dawn is a great dish soap and does its job well. It is also multiple uses. I had a bad build up on my hair for a while and used dawn dish soap once a week for a couple of weeks and it was gone. I wouldn't use more than once a week because it could do more damage then good.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
I wash my dawn with Dawn.. loving dawn dish soap.. it ls leave my dishes nice and clean. I can buy this at my target. It all so works well . With the oily pans . I would buy it again.. The blue dawn .
Katie K.
Bremerton, WA
My go to dishwashing soap. I've tried others over the years but I find that they don't wash off of the dishes as easily or as completely as dawn. Plus it is an awesome oil buster. If you get an oily stain on clothes just dab a bit on and wash as normal. Works every time!
Emily S.
Lancing, TN
We buy this in bulk too. This is the best product for all of our dish washing needs. We buy this either at save alot or the dollar general store. We love the smell as well as the cleaning power in this product. I will definitely buy this product again and refer to friends.
Demetria N.
salisbury, nc
This is some good dishwashing liquid with a good smell. It cleans tough grease without having to use a brillo pad. This is the only dishwashing soap I use on my dishes. I even wash a load of clothes with this because I ran out of washing powders and it clean my clothes good.
Briana M.
Morenci, AZ
Nothing kicks oil like dawn. Nothing makes my dishes as clean. Even with those tough dishes with food stuck,baked, or burned on I just rub it with dawn and maybe some water then let it sit while I finish the rest if my dishes and by the time I come back it comes off easily.
Lucy S.
Where do I begin? you can use the stuff for almost anything! I give my dogs a bath with it because it actually kills fleas on contact. I mix it with peroxide and it makes an awesome bathroom cleaner. there are many more ways you can use this around the house besides dishes
Erin F.
I'll get either this or Joy, which ever is cheaper at the time to hand wash dishes or to remove food particles before putting in the dish washer. The newer formulas have helped to not dry out my hands and still work really well on the dishes without leaving them greasy.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
This dishwashing liquid works great. A little bit goes a long way. It bubbles up nicely, and you only need a little bit at a time to get the job done. It also cuts grease well and gets dishes really clean. I also use it with water to kill aphids on my pepper plants.
Laura L.
Goodell, IA
After trying so many out there, this is one of my favorites. i go back to it time and time again. its ability to remove grease is above so many others on the market without being expensive. plus the blue kind is especially great for removing other tough household stains.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?