BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Nicole E.
Brandon
It is the only dish detergent I will use. It cuts grease and grim like no other can. The ultra concentrated also means less soap is needed. It smells great. And works great on clothing stains as well.
Kaylynn N.
Frankfort
I use this on my hair to be honest. It works great on my dishes too. But it works wonders on my hair. I use this 3 times a week at least. I have very oily scalp and this makes my hair feel so much better after just 1 wash. I will never buy another dish soap again.
Ree P.
Pitts, GA
Dawn original is the only dish soap there is in my eyes. It cuts grease on anything. It is good for washing dogs and cats to get rid of ticked and fleas. I use it to unstop clogs and to clean tire rims. There isn't anything I won't try Dawn original on, it's great.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I do not use this for my dishes. But i do use it in the washer if i need to get out oil stains. And i do use it mixed in the baking soda for a good scrubber. I also use it mixed with vinegar for a shower cleaner. I love it for cleaning just not cleaning my dishes.
Rochelle N.
I love using dawn dish soap! It really gets the oils and grease off my dishes. You only need a few drops and it cleans really well. It gets  bubbly after you get water on the soap. It really makes my dishes look clean and whiter! I really would buy this again!
Fallon C.
Olathe
This is the only dish soap I use! It works great and because it's concentrated a little goes a long way! Tip-to clean the film on your shower glass doors mix equal parts dawn and vinegar, spray, let soak and then scrub...works better than anything I've ever used.
Candice D.
Mesa, AZ
I love this dish soap. It is my favorite. It works for everything. I mean everything. If you get a grease stain cooking on your clothes put it on the stain before you put it I. The dirty clothes basket... it will still have a good chance of coming out... love love love it!!!
Karrie-Ann C.
Richmond Heights
I usually only buy the regular blue dawn. I love that it can be used for so many things. It's gentle enough to use on animals, yet tough enough to remove all types of grease and oil. It is inexpensive and the suds last longer than any of the other soaps out there
Camilla S.
Schaumburg, IL
Dawn is my go to dish soap! From alternating brands, I've noticed that Dawn gets the most sudsy the fastest, making it easy to scrape off that leftover food residue. It also has a nice collection of great smelling products and soaps to make the kitchen smell nice
Shy S.
Won't use anything else but this! Not only do I use it for my dishes but I also mix it with water vinegar and baking soda to clean my shower. There was even a time where I had a black bath bomb miss hap that stained my whole tub and pure dawn was the only thing that got it out. Not to mention I use it on stain in my clothes as well before I wash them. I love dawn!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?