BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Samantha A.
Havelock, NC
I have no complaints about Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid! Not only does it get my dishes squeaky clean, but I use this to clean up grease and messes from my stove, oven, and countertops! This also cleans the makeup out of my makeup brushes! No other brand does a better job than Dawn!
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn dishwashing liquid does a great job of getting dishes clean! Always cuts the through the grease and grime while never leaving any film. Also works great at getting any grease spots out of clothing!
Courtney P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is amazing. I always use dawn, I've tried other dish soap and nothing is comparable when it comes to cleaning greasy dishes. It really does cut through the grease with out all the extra elbow grease
Sara M.
Menifee, CA
Nothing cuts grease like this stuff! A little goes a long way and it has multiple uses! If I drop greasy food on my clothes I rub a tad bit of this on it then throw it in the wash and its gone! It also work great on ovens and microwaves! Basically anything greasy I reach for dawn!
Ashley M.
This is my favorite dish soap. Cleans dishes very well. You don't need to use much. Is antibacterial. I had used a product that Influenster sent me and it was a good product but I felt I needed Dawn for cutting boards and knives that I used to cut raw chicken. I feel safe with Dawn.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
The best out there. The thick, effective formula gets the job done with just a small amount! Makes the price worth it because it lasts so long. Scent is classic and grease cutting power can't be beat!
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
If this wasn't available my dishes would be stuck. Dawn cleans all the grease, cleans my stove and I use it as a all purpose cleaner when I have pen ink in my shirt. I use just a tiny bit and scrub for a few seconds then toss in the wash. Promise I've never had issues with that again
Jacqueline D.
Arlington Hts, IL
The original Dawn dish soap cannot be beat! Absolutely nothing cuts through greasy dishes like Dawn. As a cake decorator, I use a lot of shortening in the kitchen and this tried and true favorite always comes through and leaves my dishes sparkling clean!
Andria C.
Lowell, MI
There isn't enough great things I can say about dawn. I use dawn power clean (overnight soaking power in 5 mins) and it is the best thing in the world. And it works amazing,no lie 5 mins and you can clean up any mess out of any type of dish! It saves so much time in the kitchen
Olivia F.
The best dish soap there is!! It's super powerful and gets everything clean but it doesn't irritate your hands! It also smells really great without being too strong. The green one is also super good!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?