BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Nikki M.
Spotswood, NJ
I use this soap for everything! This cleans our dishes & my son's bottles. It gets grease off so well. It's like it's doing all the scrubbing for me! I've been using dawn for just about my whole 22 year old life & my parents have been using it for as long as I can remember. #1 in my book!
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn can be used for so much more than just dishes. I'm not going to sit here and name a thousand things it can do. Instead I'm going to urge you to google dawn dish liquid uses. I promise you will be amazed!
Layken C.
Love this stuff ! I use it for multi purpose reasons! I just it in my dishes and it definitely keeps everything clean! It smells good without being overwhelming. I also use it to clean up dog messes and it doesn't leave a residue. I usually chose to buy this over any other dish detergent.
Amber D.
Mission, KS
I absolutely love dawn dish soap and would recommend it to anyone! A bottle of it lasts me for a long time and I don't only use it on my dishes but I use it to bathe my dog because it kills fleas on contact.
Kimberly C.
Chino Valley, AZ
Dawn is hands down the best dishwashing liquid. my grandmother and mother always used dawn and i can see why. the other liquids claim to take grease away and stay sudsy... wrong. dawn only takes a small drop to do a sink full of dishes and keeps the grease away throughout the entire load.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dish soap is a powerhouse when hand washing dishes or pots and pans. So many dish soaps are diluted down and takes a lot to clean greasy dishes. This is thick and concentrated and does an excellent job.
Sarah V.
Monroe , MI
This dishwashing liquid is very effective on a sink full of dishes. It makes you work a lot less to get the gunk and grime off of your dishes. It is concentrated so a little goes a long way. It smells fresh and it can be used for lots of other things besides dishwashing. Highly recommend it.
Adriana   s.
I love love love dawn dish soap!! Absolutely the only dish soap ill ever buy. It works like magic.. it's tough on Grease and easy to use you don't need to always you so much so a little bit goes a long way
Candy R.
I love dawn . I buy it all the times , the good thing is that you don't need to add a lot of soap so you save up a lot. Especially for the price , it isn't pricey at all in my opinion since it works amazing . The scent is very fresh ! I would buy again , once my dishwashing liquid runs out .
Dawn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
"One drop of Dawn & grease is gone!" This is a multi use soap, not just dishes. You can use it as a cleaning aid for removing stains! Original Dawn has a clean nice scent. I've been a repeat buyer for years!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart