BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Sylvia O.
Provo, UT
Mega Parent Expert
I love just the scent of Dawn Alone makes my whole kitchen smell clean eventhough im just washing dishes it still makes my whole kitchen smell good it is a little expensive but its a brand i love and trust my family uses this product i grew up with dawn in my house i lov love love this product
karen n.
York
This is the best dishwashing detergent out there. It is the only one I use. It might cost just a little bit more than the others but you use just a fraction of the amount. There are several great scents to chose from too! I recommend this product to anyone that wants the best for their money!!
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
Mega Parent Expert
I love dawn dish liquid. Not just for my dishes either. It is one of the most effective dish liquids i've used. It has many uses in my home. dishes, clothing stains, reducing pests (ants, etc). The scent is amazing! Suds last a long time and i will definitely continue to purchase often.
Tiffany K.
gainesville, tx
I love Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Soap. I've been a long time user of this dish soap and I wouldn't stray from the brand. I used to buy the super cheap dish liquid from the dollar store that needed a larger amount of liquid to wash dishes and left my hands feeling dry,but dawn fixed all of that. Now I need less soap to wash dishes and my hands feel wonderful after each use. I've also noticed that clean up is easier it cut through grease like crazy! I couldn't be happier anything that makes housework less of a chore is wonderful in my book!
Jorge j.
San Francisco
I LOVe  was my dishes with dawn liquid dish soap. It has a good scent clean scent. It’s a good dish soap. It’s easy to clean pans just soak it in hot water with a little soap and your good to go!! It’s not a disappointment I would buy it again and again Dawn Heavy Duty Degeaser
Yesenia G.
This is great for use and can be use for just about anything. It's super effective and the price range is not expensive. I like this Soap as well as Palmolive. :)
Olivia U.
Columbus, OH
It's the only dish soap I use! I love it because you can use it to clean other stuff besides dishes. It's also super powerful (a little bit goes a long way!)  but not heavily scented and doesn't leave a strong chemical residue.  Which is great for my sensitive skin and asthma.
Lex S.
No other brand like dawn. Tried buying the off brand because it was cheaper, wasn't worth it. No spots on dishes with dawn and gets even the worst stuck on stuff off and the dishes looking like new. A little more expensive than other options but definitely worth it because it works better.
Janelle J.
Laurium, MI
Mega Parent Expert
My grandmother used it, my mom uses it and now I use it.  It is just a product that has been tested and has stood the test of time with my family.  I would never use a different dish soap in fear I would not get the same end results that I am used to. This is a staple in my house.
Christina C.
I love this product. It makes it super easy to do my dishes. You don’t have to use a lot to get tough jobs done. It smells delicious and it’s easy to find in any store. Aside from learning how much you actually need to use, I don’t see any cons. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?