BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Stephanie V.
Dawn Classic Blue Dish soap Is my absolute favorite! It cleans my dishes super well. But i love it because you can use it everywhere in you house! If you mix it with vinegar and warm water you can use it to clean your shower or other glass surfaces. you can also use it on grease spot on your clothes.
amanda h.
Sarasota, FL
I've trusted this brand since I was little. It's all my parents bought growing up. It's  a little pricey compared to other brands, but I think it's well worth it. It's not harsh on my hands and breaks through even the toughest grease. I buy in bulk and keep the smaller bottles to refill.
Crystal G.
Mega Parent Expert
What can I say? It's Dawn!!!! I am a dish detergent Snob, and I will not use ANYTHING but Dawn. I have tried others and they do NOT come close in comparison. And the best part is, the original blue formula is used to help clean animals that were stuck in oil spills. How can that be beat?! Way to go, Dawn!!!
Jamie M.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
This is a product, that the original can beat any other kind! The smell is amazing and the soap is very effective! We buy it from target at a great price! It can get out any stain or hard scrubbing job just by soaking for a few minutes! Plus they save wildlife in oil spills so definitely recommend!
Sloane T.
This is always my go to dish soap. It can be used for just about everything in the kitchen. It always keeps my dishes clean and it smells refreshing. You can use it for dishes, washing the sink, and washing your hands! Sometimes I even use it to bathe my pets. I would highly recommend this product.
Stephanie F.
Raleigh, NC
This is a MUST have in my kitchen sink! My family used this everyday. I use dishwasher to clean our plates etc, but this detergant is my to-go soap when I just need to clean few utensils etc. It does the job done, cleans/removes well but at the same time genlt that I even use this to wash my hands.
Melissa E.
Dawn dish liquid is great for washing dishes or anything with tough to remove stains or textures. Dawn helps me remove the toughest of stains on my dishes, Dawn is even good to use for pets as a replacement for flea shampoo! The scent is great and leaves you feeling confident in the cleanliness!
Megan D.
Nashville
Jessica W.
Moundsville, WV
Mega Parent Expert
This is my favorite dish soap.  For some reason it seems to work better than all of the other brands.  This is a brand that I know and trust too which allows me to buy is over and over.  The smell of the product is nice too.  I normally purchase mine at my local Walmart.
Katie B.
Del Rio , TX
I love Dawn and I see no reason to start trying to use anything else I can clean my dishes anywhere from cleaning simple plates and bowls to greasy pots and pans it's gentle it doesn't dry out your hands it smells great and it's even good for getting fleas and ticks off of dogs or other animals
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?