BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Brytanie S.
I love dawn. I can get just about a thing off my hands and dishes with this. I helped my husband work on his ram charger over the weekend and got greasy hands. No way my hand soap was gonna take it off.
Jenifer J.
Phoenix, AZ
Original blue dawn. Simple and a classic! Keeps my dishes clean and my jewelry sparkling!!!! Seriously, put a squirt in a bowl of stealing hot water N soak your diamonds in it! This stuff is magic!
Stacy A.
Baldwinsville, NY
This is, hands down, the very best dish washing liquid. It is the only one I buy for my home and my studio. It cleans dishes beautifully and works also as a spot cleaner for stain in laundry. In my studio I use it to clean paint brushes and to remove dyes from clothing.
Emma L.
Blacksburg, VA
This does a decent job at breaking down grease. I even use it in the laundry to break down stains on my clothes. I always repurchase because it's a good cost and smells familiar and nice. Plus I always appreciate supporting Dawns helping with the oils covering the wildlife
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The best brand for getting the grime off dishes or washing your pets. Has several great scents and different formulas. Very affordable can be found in Walmart or target. This is the only brand I use.
sonja m.
San Bernardino, CA
Nothing compares to dawn products . my uncles dog had mange and we used dawn and listerine mouth wash and shampoo and water. it cured it up and helped her hair grow back just gave her a bath every 3 days in the mix till she was better thank u dawn for saving the animals
Ali H.
Placerville, CA
I love dawn dish soap! I don't use any other brand! It's so effective at cleaning dishes! And I love that I can use it for other things also! They always smell so good I love all the different smells!
Elizabeth C.
Charles Town, WV
It cleans my dishes well. Gets all the gunk and if i have a particularly dirty dish i let it soak for an half hour to a hour and I'm good. I got mine at the dollar tree so its amazing for the price!
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
Only use Dawn dish soap. Only brand that doesn't dry my hands, it lasts twice as long as any brand, and works best on grease. Not to mention it's great for pretreatment of clothing stains before washing
Nallely R.
Pasadena, TX
This is the only dish soap that completely gets rid of grime and grease! It is really bubbly and definitely gets my dishes clean. Plus if you get the ones marked with wild animals, they help them!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?