BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Amy R.
North Chelmsford, MA
I've tried many different brands of dish soap, and have found Dawn to be the best! It's powerful and long lasting, therefore you don't have to keep adding more to your sponge. I also love that it is used to help wildlife after oil spills. It is the only dish soap I will ever use!
Evy B.
Kent, WA
I love Dawn. It is my favorite liquid dish soap. This is my first pick. I usually get the one with the Duckie on it but I couldn't find it through the list of dawn soaps on Influenster. 100% best soap ever.
Alison D.
Nothing works better than dawn. No other liquid dish soap compares. It might not smell as good as some others, but original dawn cuts through grease and hardened food build up better than any other soap.
Nina H.
This is my go to dish soap. It has a nice scent but cleans really good. A little goes a long way so it lasts for a log time. It gets my dishes nice and clean and gets rid of any food and smell left behind.
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love Dawn! I use it for everything. It's my dishwasher, I use it to clean my showers, and for stain removal. It's a great product and I would recommend it to everyone. This is one product I do not buy generic ever.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Have always and will always use dawn dishwashing soap. It smells nice but isn't overpowering and it's affordable. I always get mine at Walmart. It cleans even the toughest stains and lasts for a long time.
sara n.
Clawson, MI
Love this product and it's the only brand that I will use in my kitchen. I love the way it cleans off grease and stuff easily with warm water! The product is not pricey and it gets the job done! I love it
Sarah M.
This is the only dish soap I buy. It's inexpensive and easy to find and it works so well and smells good. Definitely worth it. It works for just about anything and cleans up messes on countertops and dishes
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Este jabon me encanta, es el unico que no lastima mis manos, su aroma fresca y lo fuerte que es para quitarle la grasa a los trastes, se merece mas de 5 estrellas es muy bueno y es amigable con el ambiente!.
Patti S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I have hard water and Original Dawn is the best dish detergent I've found. The suds last the longest and easily clean a full sink of dishes with just one squirt of detergent. Plus, it rinses easily. I buy the larger bottle to refill a smaller one that I keep on the kitchen shelf.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?