BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11984)
Megan S.
Bethlehem, PA
This is the staple of every household for a reason. It works perfectly on greasy, grimy dishes, smells clean and rinses off beautifully. Just as impressive is the fact that it works in a million Pinterest recipes for carpet cleaner, shower cleaner, etc. This is the bee's knees.
Samantha S.
Cleveland, OH
I love this brand and this scent! It's just the original but smells amazing. I usually always only buy the mini version of this because it's so expensive for dish soap, that's why I give it 3 stars. :(
Allie W.
Winchester, KY
This works great for washing dishes and removing stubborn grease from clothing. It smells great! I also used this to remove semi-permanent hair dye from my hair and to wash my white cat that had somehow gotten into cherry Kool-Aid powder. Multi-purpose and well worth the money!
Lynda T.
You really can't go wrong with blue Dawn dishwashing liquid. It works wonderfully for it's obvious purpose (cleaning your dishes!) but it's also great for getting stains out of your carpet!!! Mix equal parts water and blue dawn and you can scrub out the really tough carpet stains!
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have used Dawn for years, because it truly is the best dish soap out there! A little bit of this stuff goes a long way, and it's definitely worth the extra buck or so. Especially considering they giveback to the the Wildlife. That is another added bonus when purchasing this product!
Aileen H.
It gets the grease but at the same time the smell of soap really lingers.
I'm scared to clean my baby's stuff with it. It works for other stuff like bathroom cleaning mixed with baking soda and vinegar.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Dawn is such a common name when it comes to dish washing liquid. It's a good brand. We don't get Dawn very often because we use a dollar store brand, but when we can afford it, Dawn is great. It cuts though grease easily and lathers well. And I love the scent! It smells heavenly.
Kerian K.
Rustburg, VA
I have used Dawn for years and my mom and grandma used Dawn. I trust it to clean my dishes and I even use this one to clean my animals. It's a great flea shampoo. It's inexpensive but works really well
Nicole B.
Michigan city , IN
I use this stuff for everything. It lasts the longest and isn't at watery as other dish soaps. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and paint brushes. It breaks down the oily products really well
Keleigh D.
Dawn is the only soap I feel gets my dishes clean. I don't like to use other dish soap brands because their products are just that good. Can clean oil great and suds up really nice. Super effective and I would definitely recommend to others. Available pretty much everywhere.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?