BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
Dawn dishwashing liquid is great for all kinds of things! We use this brand on our dishes at home and also when I'm just trying to clean counters around the house! Gets dirt and grime better than the leading brands!
Brooke C.
My favorite dish washing soap to use. This is all I ever buy! It cleans great and suds up. I also love the cause Dawn helps when you purchase their soap! Great price as well and I can get it at the local grocery store.
Samara F.
North Easton, MA
I have a huge bottle of this stuff and I love it because it lasts so long and smells so clean! I need to try some different scents because I tend to go with the same stuff all the time. I highly recommend trying this size.
Christy D.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Hands down the best dish detergent I've found! It's tough enough on the grease but gentle enough on the hands! I've even used it on my puppy to give a bath and he was soft and smelled great. Highly recommend!
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
I always use Dawn because I find that it cleans my dishes the best and I love the scents. I feel it doesn't dry out my hands as much as other dish soap. This one cleans tough spots and it suds up nicely to rid of grease.
Darah M.
The only dish soap my household uses. It takes grease out real easily. I also like to get the antibacterial green one. A little bit of the product goes a long way. I haven't been happy with any other dish soap.
Brittany B.
Newport, TN
Dawn is the absolute best dishwashing liquid. It not only cleans your dishes it is wonderful to use on your clothes to get stains out. Put a little classic blue liquid on a stain and then throw it in the was.
Amanda L.
Bakersfield , CA
This is the only dish soap I buy. I have tried other ones from Dawn but this one seems to work better. It also last longer. I buy it buy the gallon and it usually last me 2-3 times longer then the others. I pay roughly $9 for it, even though there's one for about $4 (which I use more of), I still buy this one.
Kimberly S.
Omaha, NE
I actually use Dawn for nearly everything but dishes. It is a great stain remover/water spot remover when you soak/scrub the clothing item in hot water with Dawn. It also is a great household cleaner when you pair it with white vinegar and scrub. It removes grease, cuts out soap scum, etc.
Thea B.
Audubon, PA
My favorite dish cleaner leaves there hands smooth and soft not drying and sticky. Plus I love the smell and helps take nasty grease of quickly with out using hot water or tissue to wipe of extra grease of pans or dishes
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?