BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kayla S.
Woodbury
This stuff smells amazing and works so well on my dishes! I have to scrub a lot less to get the stains off of my dishes and when I am done they come out sparkling clean. It also works well to get tuff tease stains off of my pans that I sometimes have such a hard time getting clean!
Tyffany C.
Morristown, TN
I am def a dawn dish soap kinda girl and can't wash dishes without it as it kills the grease and grease stains after seconds without having to scrub your arm and fingers to death.. This is a 1000000 plus stars from me as this is the only dish soap the actually does it's job fully
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
The original Dawn dish soap has been used in my family for as long as I can remember. It truly is the best dish soap for cleaning off grease, oil, crumbs on pans and so on. Additionally, the soap is great smelling and doesn't dry out your hands like some other dish soaps do.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Best invention ever! Not just for dishes, but as a clothing stain remover, shampoo - made my dandruff prone kids scalp clear and their hair shiny. You'd think it would be harsh on hair, but it's not at all. Cleans windows and glass amazingly too. So many uses. Blue Dawn is magic!
Lauren H.
Pros: Gets really soapy and cleans off food and grease really well. You only need a little so it lasts a long time
Cons: Dries out my hands a little

I bought two large bottles from Amazon for about $12. Great price for how much I got. I would definitely recommend
Kirsti H.
This is the best stuff ever invented. Works fantastically and so versatile! I use it for so much more than just dishes! It has a great smell and fairly priced. I should probably buy stock in the stuff lol I definitely recommend and will continue to buy for the rest of my life!
Deanna T.
Canton
The original blue is what I always get.  It's the best.  I like the scent and it just works.  I will probably always get this one.  I don't need a lot and it always gets the job done.  Plus, you can get it everywhere.  I'd definitely recommend it.
Grace K.
Rochester, MN
Gets the job done!
This dish soap is one of the most effective that I’ve used. It smells great, and always gets all of the grime off of my dishes. I always get the smallest bottle, which doesn’t cost very much at all, and it lasts me several months. Would definitely recommend!
Heidi G.
Bothell, WA
I like this product since it lasts quite a while and leaves my dishes clean. It is a bit harsh for my skin relative to some other products I've used since I have pretty sensitive skin. This product is pretty good overall though, and is easy to find, especially with deals.
Brittany R.
Knoxville , TN
No other dish soap cleans as well as Dawn, seriously. A little goes a LONG way and gets the job done way better than other dish soaps. Other dish soaps I have to use way more of the soap to clean all that I need to. Pricer but definitely worth it. Highly recommend to others.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?