BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Joey G.
Kansas City, MO
Always keep some in the laundry room for grease stains. Nothing gets out grease like pre-treating with Dawn. I've tried other brands, but they don't seem to do the trick. Make sure to buy the original scent because the other fruity smells don't have as much cleaning power
Jenifer J.
Phoenix, AZ
Original blue dawn. Simple and a classic! Keeps my dishes clean and my jewelry sparkling!!!! Seriously, put a squirt in a bowl of stealing hot water N soak your diamonds in it! This stuff is magic!
Kimberly C.
Menifee, CA
Not only do I use this to wash dishes it also works perfect for taking permanent marker or even pen marks off skin... you know for those moments when you're kid decides they want to be lil artists
Alex D.
This is the best dish soap! It works on EVERYTHING. We've used it for dishes of course but also cleaning outside Windows and lawn furniture. It's also good for removing grease stains from clothes!
Becky K.
Dayton, OH
Dawn dish washing liquid is so versatile. It leaves your dishes sneaky clean. It is a great grease cutter. It works well on laundry for greasy stains. You can also wash you pet with Dawn original.
Nallely R.
Pasadena, TX
This is the only dish soap that completely gets rid of grime and grease! It is really bubbly and definitely gets my dishes clean. Plus if you get the ones marked with wild animals, they help them!
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
I wash my dawn with Dawn.. loving dawn dish soap.. it ls leave my dishes nice and clean. I can buy this at my target. It all so works well . With the oily pans . I would buy it again.. The blue dawn .
Lindsay K.
Sylvania, OH
Only dish soap that is even allowed in my household. The price is good, the smell is good, dawn has always been consistent with product delivery. i have never been dissatisfied with a dawn product
Kimberly L.
Goldsboro, NC
Dawn original has always been my go to for grease problems whether on dishes or laundry. And it's the best shampoo for my dogs. Lol i know that may sound funny but fleas don't like it and I love it. So if you want something that will work for a lot of things Go DAWN blue!
Emma L.
Blacksburg, VA
This does a decent job at breaking down grease. I even use it in the laundry to break down stains on my clothes. I always repurchase because it's a good cost and smells familiar and nice. Plus I always appreciate supporting Dawns helping with the oils covering the wildlife
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?