BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Best invention ever! Not just for dishes, but as a clothing stain remover, shampoo - made my dandruff prone kids scalp clear and their hair shiny. You'd think it would be harsh on hair, but it's not at all. Cleans windows and glass amazingly too. So many uses. Blue Dawn is magic!
Lauren H.
Pros: Gets really soapy and cleans off food and grease really well. You only need a little so it lasts a long time
Cons: Dries out my hands a little

I bought two large bottles from Amazon for about $12. Great price for how much I got. I would definitely recommend
Kirsti H.
This is the best stuff ever invented. Works fantastically and so versatile! I use it for so much more than just dishes! It has a great smell and fairly priced. I should probably buy stock in the stuff lol I definitely recommend and will continue to buy for the rest of my life!
Heidi G.
Bothell, WA
I like this product since it lasts quite a while and leaves my dishes clean. It is a bit harsh for my skin relative to some other products I've used since I have pretty sensitive skin. This product is pretty good overall though, and is easy to find, especially with deals.
Grace K.
Rochester, MN
Gets the job done!
This dish soap is one of the most effective that I’ve used. It smells great, and always gets all of the grime off of my dishes. I always get the smallest bottle, which doesn’t cost very much at all, and it lasts me several months. Would definitely recommend!
Deanna T.
Canton
The original blue is what I always get.  It's the best.  I like the scent and it just works.  I will probably always get this one.  I don't need a lot and it always gets the job done.  Plus, you can get it everywhere.  I'd definitely recommend it.
Brittany R.
Knoxville , TN
No other dish soap cleans as well as Dawn, seriously. A little goes a LONG way and gets the job done way better than other dish soaps. Other dish soaps I have to use way more of the soap to clean all that I need to. Pricer but definitely worth it. Highly recommend to others.
Lexie H.
Middlebury
This stuff is awesome for dish cleaning! I also wash my hands with it sometimes! It smells good, and it is blue!!!! It cleans beautifully, and it can be bought nearly everywhere! My family has never used anything else! Pick this up if you are looking for a good dish cleaner!
Char L.
The classic !! The blue bottle !! Overall good buy not to expensive but not to cheap ! Not cheaply made it name itself has a title . Doesn't lack with getting the stains off and grease gone ! Also use on my hands for washing . I like it overall yes would recommend to others .
Candace R.
Rogers, AR
You can't go wrong with the original Dawn dish soap.  I trust it sanitizes and cleans our dishes we wash by hand well.  It's original scent is so fresh and leaves your kitchen smelling clean and free of food.  I'd definitely recommend this for anyone's kitchen.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?