BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?169 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Michelle T.
This is my go to dish washing soap! I love that it cuts grease with ease. The scent is amazing and not overpowering at all. It gets the job done even on the tough stuff. Definitely would recommend it to others!
Joanne D.
Napanoch, NY
Original at its best. I use it not only for my dished,but occasionally on my pets when they decide to run rampart through mud puddles. It is gentle on their skin, doesn't damage their fur,and had a great scent
Linda K.
Woodleaf, NC
I love down because you don't need as much and it really cuts are the grease. I also like to know that there's something out there that can be used on animals that get into gas and oil and it's safe for them.
Samantha P.
The perfect dish soap. Works great since I wash all my dishes by hand. Not pricey at all. Gentle on my hands and smells great. Cute bottle too! I can actually leave it on my sink. I recommend this to everyone.
Trisha D.
Jerome, MI
I use the for everything seriously its in my kitchen, garage, and bathroom! I use it in the shower to clean my body and my shower! It cuts all grease on my dishes very helpful recommended to anyone! Great price too.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The best original dawn dishwashing . This helps the clean your dishes really good & also take away grease from the plates. I highly recommend it. And also you can use it on cabinets & sink it leaves it clean.
Juana G.
This is my favorite dish soap, if my pots and pans have oil or residue I soak them with hot water and some soap and then use my sponge and it comes right off. I even use it to wash my deep fryer does amazing!
Paticia R.
Bossier City, LA
I was sent this product for free to test. Always the best clean! I've never had an issue with it in any way! I've been using this soap for years to clean my dishes.! It's a consistent repurchase over the years!
Jaycie S.
Orlando, FL
Whenever I use this I always think it does the best on any glassware because they come out crystal clear. This is affordable because it can also be found in dollar stores. It also is perfect for soaking dishes.
Jamie L.
Carlisle
This will always be my go to dishwashing liquid. It fights tough grease and grime while sanitizing my dishes. Also use it for multi purpose cleaning around the house. I love original but also the scented soaps as well.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?