BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
Stephanie H.
Best dish soap out there for your buck or two or three lol but definitely worth it ... i can dilute mine and it lasts me forever .. suds up really well and it gets my dishes clean .. and the car ;)
sonja m.
San Bernardino, CA
Nothing compares to dawn products . my uncles dog had mange and we used dawn and listerine mouth wash and shampoo and water. it cured it up and helped her hair grow back just gave her a bath every 3 days in the mix till she was better thank u dawn for saving the animals
Rebecca H.
Roseville, CA
This is great dish soap. It's really gentle on my sons bottles and silverware. And I love the smell of all the soaps ;) I use this soap for everything to clean them. Perfect for greasy kitchen wear! ;)
Angela T.
I love that dawn can safely be used to bathe animals. I've actually been able to use it to bathe my cats and it killed off the few fleas they had, plus it left their fur feeling amazing for weeks!
Aylea S.
Seaford, DE
Who doesn't love dawn dish soap!! Are you kidding me. Great price great variety of different smells and uses. They have it all. Cannot go wrong with this product. You can literally find it anywhere
dena g.
Will not use any thing but dawn dish liquid if i can't find it in the store i will go to another store to purchase dawn . it works so good on your dishes /clothes to remove grease love this product
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The best brand for getting the grime off dishes or washing your pets. Has several great scents and different formulas. Very affordable can be found in Walmart or target. This is the only brand I use.
Abby R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I'm a Dawn girl. It's the only dish soap I purchase. It cuts through the grease and grime effortlessly.
It is a bit more expensive than other brands but when you need less of it to get the job done it all evens out.
Plus I use this soap to wash my hands when I do my manicures.
Paige B.
This is the only dishwashing liquid I will use. I don't find that other brands give my dishes the same shiny clean that I get using Dawn. With other dishwashing liquids I find it much harder to handwash my dishes because it takes longer to get the grease out of my dishes.
Alex D.
This is the best dish soap! It works on EVERYTHING. We've used it for dishes of course but also cleaning outside Windows and lawn furniture. It's also good for removing grease stains from clothes!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?