BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Hazel L.
Dawn is the best dish washing liquid ever! It takes away all the grease and you don't have to use too much of it. I use it all the time when washing dishes. You should give it a try because it really is great!
Kelsey P.
Cumberland, MD
My house survives on blue Dawn. We use it for everything, which is the reason we buy it in such large quantities. It gets stains out of pretty much anything, cleans dishes perfectly, smells fresh but not overbearing, and it cleans my kids shoes better than any shoe cleaner I've ever tried.
Athena J.
Sierra vista, AZ
The main dishsoap I get. I try other ones but I always come back to this one. And the refill size is great value because it last so much longer. I've got 4 kids and am always washing the dishes so I need alot
Brooke C.
My favorite dish washing soap to use. This is all I ever buy! It cleans great and suds up. I also love the cause Dawn helps when you purchase their soap! Great price as well and I can get it at the local grocery store.
Kayla S.
Port Jervis, NY
I love dawn original! I have very sensitive skin, and it makes washing dishes hard for me. Dawn helps protect my skin and keeps my dishes clean! Recently my dog got sprayed by a skunk, I used dawn blue original and it took the smell right out and it was gentle enough for me to use on him!
Kim W.
In my opinion, Dawn is the best dish washing soap there is. I have to use twice as much of anything else to get my dishes clean. Plus it's great for getting stains out of clothes and for washing our pets. Fleas hate it!!
Lyn L.
Coupeville, WA
My go to. Although in most stores it's not classified as a trial size,seems like only in dollar stores it is called that.I love the scent and it is the work horse of hand washing in my home. It has always been a staple and will continue to be. It's a great recipe that i hope never changes.
Beverly A.
Glen Carbon
I always use the Original Scent of Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid. It makes my dishes squeaky clean, and it's economical. It has a wonderful scent. When we spill food while eating, we also use it on our clothes.
Faith H.
Amarillo, TX
I love this product! This product is tradition for me. It gets the job down. I love the way it smells. I like that I can wash dishes but also helps me clean other household items. I will recommend on buying it.
Jen S.
Wurtsboro, NY
Cooked on, Baked on, Broiled on, Frozen on, spilled on, dried on - if it's dirty, dawn can get it clean. i have tried other dish detergents, but nothing comes close to dawn. if you need it clean, you need dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?