BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Emily L.
Kingston, NH
While this dish soap tends to run a little more expensive than alternatives, it works much better. It does a great job cutting through grease and is very helpful if I need to soak off stuck on foods. I love that this is safe for animals and some of their products donate to organizations to help with animals caught in oil spills.
Kimmi G.
Jesup
This stuff can’t be beat! It cleans and removes the oily film on your dishes and cookware, yet it’s still gentle enough to save wildlife! Amazing! It’s offered at a great price and lasts a long time because a little bit goes a long way. I use this for dishes I don’t put in the dishwasher and I’m pretty sure I will continue to use it!
Cagney H.
South Charleston
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is the only dish soap I would ever use. Its always at a fair price. Dawn soaps up and gets grease off of dishes and other things better than any other dish soap on the market. I love how it can be found at all of my local stores. Will continue to buy Dawn and recommend to others.
Tiffany B.
Dawn is our go-to dish soap. It always gets our dishes clean without having to use a crazy amount. The price is competitive with other dish soaps and it's also easy to find at grocery stores. Dawn Original has also helped with removing stains on carpet and shoes, etc. I definitely recommend Dawn if you need a good dish soap.
Karyann L.
Highland, IN
This is my all time favorite dish soap , has just enough fragrance but doesn't leave the scent on your dishes like other brands can , does great cleaning, especially in greasy pots and pans , I've also used it to unclog my toilet
Desiree B.
Dawn Platinum is the best dish detergent. Foams up well and great at getting the tough grease. Some things are hard to get out, but if doesn't work by soaking and washing it in hot water again, then it could just be the material of whatever it is your trying to wash. Does okay with tupperware. Not the best in that regard.
Natalie M.
Irvine, CA
This dish liquid works the best in my opinion at cleaning dishes, removing grease and baked on residue. You only need a little bit to clean all the dishes in your skin since it is concentrated, so it ends up lasting a long time. I would recommend this product. I also use this to clean my makeup brushes and it works well.
Alyssa P.
Fitchburg, MA
Dawn is the only detergent needed! I actually, use it for things besides cleaning plates and dishes. It can do so much more! I mostly use it to spot treat  clothes! Its honestly is a life saver on the most stubborn stains you can throw at it! And they use it to clean up animals that were effected by oil spills.
Brandina E.
Longview, TX
Blue Dawn is the only dish soap I buy for my house. I like that it does do a better job at cleaning my dishes than the cheaper bottles of dish soap, yet is gentle enough to not dry out my hands from being in soapy water. I also like that I'm able to use it in several different ways, other than just for dishes.
Maude J.
Bartlett, TN
This is my favorite dish soap. Sometimes I buy another brand and I always end up being disappointed by it and just keeps going back to Dawn. It never fails to clean basically anything. It works really great on grease and we even use it to wash our cars and it's really soft for the hands. I definitely recommend it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?