BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11907)
kristal f.
Rio Grande City, TX
Out of all the other dishsoaps there are this is my favorite! I love that a little goes a long why because it surely gets the job done. its not only tough on grease but also helps remove other stains !
Denise D.
Dawn has so many cleaning options and it is great for cutting grease. I use it on my dishes, add to my water when washing floors and bath my dogs with it. If your dog ever gets fleas, bath them in down they will die immediately. For a great cleaning product it is very gentle.
Erin S.
Dawn is very dependable. A small amount goes a long way. The bubbles last longer than other dishwashing liquid. It is mild on your hand. It is very effective in cleaning the toughest food stains. I would recommend it to others. It comes in several sizes and a variety of scents.
Nicole B.
Michigan city , IN
I use this stuff for everything. It lasts the longest and isn't at watery as other dish soaps. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and paint brushes. It breaks down the oily products really well
Diana S.
Dawn is a good product. I especially like that they work with animal organizations. This is a plus for me using their product. Other products are less expensive some times, but Dawn always works good and gets the job done. Most of the time, Dawn is what we purchase for dishes.
Heather A.
I only use Dawn dish detergent. Its degreasing formula makes it much easier to clean stuck on food. I find it to be the best on my skin as well. It doesn't dry my hands nearly as bad as other soaps do.
Halli S.
My family uses dawn blue for everything!! Between working wonders on dishes, leaving hands soft, & also making a great pet wash for fleas, dawn soap is good for all cleaning. Of course I recommend it!
Melissa M.
Dawn works great for degreasing dishes and the price is not bad for the quantity. However, it dries out my hands so bad I cannot use it without wearing gloves. I keep it in stock for when I have really dirty dishes but I don't use it often because of what it does to my hands.
Olivia F.
The best dish soap there is!! It's super powerful and gets everything clean but it doesn't irritate your hands! It also smells really great without being too strong. The green one is also super good!!
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
One of my favorite brands of soap to use. Helps to get the dishes clean and doesn't dry my hands super bad whenever I use it as well. I would recommend this product and it is reasonably priced as well.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?