BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Angie H.
Fairview Hts, IL
Best dish detergent there is. Cleans, cuts through grease, works great forgetting motor oil out of my husband's clothes and I love to use it to help kill fleas in the summer in my dogs. I will stick to this classic forever.
Kayleigh I.
Bloomingdale, NY
Dawn dish liquid is an all purpose cleaning agent. Other than you dishes it's a great oil remover from clothes, and it's a great shampoo to treat fleas on your pets. It's a great price and can be bought just about everywhere you can buy dish soap! I highly recommend this product to anyone!
Megan D.
Nashville
What can I say? It's Dawn!!!! I am a dish detergent Snob, and I will not use ANYTHING but Dawn. I have tried others and they do NOT come close in comparison. And the best part is, the original blue formula is used to help clean animals that were stuck in oil spills. How can that be beat?! Way to go, Dawn!!!
Beverly A.
Glen Carbon
I always use the Original Scent of Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid. It makes my dishes squeaky clean, and it's economical. It has a wonderful scent. When we spill food while eating, we also use it on our clothes.
Amy M.
Rome, IL
I only use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. I try using the cheap brands but nothing fights grease and gunk like Dawn. I can leave my dishes soak for 5 minutes and then just wipe of last nights dinner. Thank you Dawn!
Jessica S.
Hurst, TX
I kid you not best dish soap I have ever tried! I used to use the brand Ajax and compared to it I use less product. It is worth it for the price. The scent is nice and smells clean. I would buy again and recommend to a friends.
Samantha K.
We've been using Dawn since I can remember! It's a great product that does a great job cleaning dishes. It can be used for other things as well. I've made a weed killer out of Dawn and vinegar. Possibilities are endless!
Taylor P.
Richland
The holly grail of dish soap. This stuff works for everything but mainly the cleanest dishes you have ever seen! Cut grease, helps remove set on foods all without drying your hands out like most on the market.
Darah M.
The only dish soap my household uses. It takes grease out real easily. I also like to get the antibacterial green one. A little bit of the product goes a long way. I haven't been happy with any other dish soap.
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
I've been using dawn dish soap for as long as I can remember! I love all the scents that it comes in. Super affordable and it always leaves my dishes super clean! I always stay stocked up on it and would highly recommend it!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back