BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Stephanie M.
We use this at home for dishes, personally I think it's the only soap that I feel gets the job done. It actually makes me feel like the dishes were washed and clean and it doesn't leave soap residue.
Courtney H.
Endicott, NY
This is our favorite. we find its the only one that cuts grease and gets our dishes clean enough. its also the only one that keeps our sensitive skin from breaking out and itching. we love our blue dawn dishsoap and wont buy any other. we love that it has various uses as well.
Hailey P.
This dish soap is so great for so many different things. I use this all the time! The price is so great and definitely great value. This is definitely a product I use for cleaning all around my home.
Samantha S.
Cleveland, OH
I love this brand and this scent! It's just the original but smells amazing. I usually always only buy the mini version of this because it's so expensive for dish soap, that's why I give it 3 stars. :(
Allie W.
Winchester, KY
This works great for washing dishes and removing stubborn grease from clothing. It smells great! I also used this to remove semi-permanent hair dye from my hair and to wash my white cat that had somehow gotten into cherry Kool-Aid powder. Multi-purpose and well worth the money!
Gaby Z.
Willows, CA
Only dish soap brand I will use! This stuff gets rid of any and all smells as well as any grease that could have been left on any dish or pan! Also use it to get stains out of some of my white clothes!
Krys R.
Amazing on dishes but soft enough on hands that I don't wear dish gloves unless trying to preserve a manicure. Gets the smell out of left over dishes and cuts through grim so well no need to soak any dishes overnight.
Diana S.
Dawn is a good product. I especially like that they work with animal organizations. This is a plus for me using their product. Other products are less expensive some times, but Dawn always works good and gets the job done. Most of the time, Dawn is what we purchase for dishes.
Erin S.
Dawn is very dependable. A small amount goes a long way. The bubbles last longer than other dishwashing liquid. It is mild on your hand. It is very effective in cleaning the toughest food stains. I would recommend it to others. It comes in several sizes and a variety of scents.
Amanda Z.
Covington , VA
Perfect multiuse item. Great for dishes, cleaning, and even bathing our cats! We've found it gets rid of fleas, treats carpet stains, and the smell isn't too perfumey so it doesn't bother my allergies.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?