BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Darcy B.
Ottawa
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dawn Dish Soap.  I love the smell and I love the effectiveness of the soap.  I have tried other dish soaps and they seem more watered down compared to Dawn.  It is a really good price and doesn't take much of the product in each sink load. I rarely even try any other dish soaps anymore and just stick with my Dawn.
Jaylene S.
Rib Mountain
Excellent at getting through tough grease and dried on food. Highly concentrated so you get a lot  of suds with little product. Smells clean and is not rough on the skin. In addition this product works amazing as a stain remover for carpets and clothes! The only dish soap I use!  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Shanice W.
I don't love it and I don't hate it , I use it all the time for my dishes . I'd rather hand wash my dishes then put them in the dishwasher . It's pretty effective it does knock out the tough grease on dishes . A little definitely goes a long way also with this dish soap . Buy it if you love Dawn , it comes in a ton of different scents also .
Anastasia L.
Mega Parent Expert
To me dish soap isn't about the brand name,  but the capability of getting grease from cookware and dishes.  I find it's pretty good but getting the great off,  but sometimes I have to go in two or three times to get 100% of the grease off.  To me it's not worth the value as I go through a lot for the amount of dishes I clean.
Julia P.
Evansville, IN
Dawn has always been my go to for my dish washing needs. Gets things clean with no greasy residue - but as a mom of two boys and wife of an auto mechanic - let me tell you, I have yet to find anything that the Original Blue Dawn cannot get out of clothing - it's now the ONLY pre-treat I use! Oddly enough - it's just the original blue that works so well.
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
This stuff helps to easily clean even the dirtiest of dishes without having to use a ton of product, so overall I would say that the cost of it is really reasonable. I love to use this product to pre-cleanse my dishes before I put them in the dish washer. I love the scent of it as well and would definitely recommend this product to others.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
This is my favorite do it all soap! This will take out grese stains from clothes, cleans my makeup brushes without ruining them. The dishes are super clean. I even clean my converae shoes! There is no limit to this soap!
Ruth J.
Maumelle, AR
This product is a staple. It is dependable.  I always know that whether I'm washing dishes or makeup brushes or trying to get a stain out of clothes, this product can be trusted to do all of those things!  Google it!  There are so many things this product can do other than get your dishes clean, but it does that REALLY well.
Jen E.
Lady Lake, FL
Dawn dish soap is hands down the best dish soap out there.  It is truly tough on grease and leaves your dishes nice and shiny.  It is gentle on even the most sensitive hands.  Not only is it amazing on dishes but dawn dish soap works great when washing your dog.  It will kill ALL the fleas and their pesky little eggs.
Michaila F.
Mega Parent Expert
Im sure this stuff will always be around, the blue dawn dish soap has always worked so well at cleaning my dishes, soaking grease off, and cleaning in general! My #1 soap in the kitchen.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?