BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
jenniffer c.
Sugar Land , TX
This soap will honestly last you forever! Also if you have pets this is great for bathing them. Really removes any mud or any dirt thats really deep in they're hair. Also leaves they're hair flawless!
Olivia F.
The best dish soap there is!! It's super powerful and gets everything clean but it doesn't irritate your hands! It also smells really great without being too strong. The green one is also super good!!
Gaby Z.
Willows, CA
Only dish soap brand I will use! This stuff gets rid of any and all smells as well as any grease that could have been left on any dish or pan! Also use it to get stains out of some of my white clothes!
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
The best out there. The thick, effective formula gets the job done with just a small amount! Makes the price worth it because it lasts so long. Scent is classic and grease cutting power can't be beat!
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI
The only dish soap I will use. Other dish soaps require you to add a squirt here and there, Dawn doesn't. But I've found you have to use the original as the concentrated version doesn't work as well.
Tiffany N.
I can't live without this dishsoap. I have used other dishsoaps and nothing compares to dawn. It cuts grease. I don't need a lot to get my dishes clean. The bubbles last till my last dish and even more.
Monica L.
This soap is he best! It has so many uses! Of course it cleans dishes better than any other soap and smells great. It also is good for pre-treating stains on clothes. You can also use this to clean your shower! Love it!

Lauren M.
Has there ever been another dish washing liquid? I'm not really sure... My grandma uses it, my mom uses it, my in laws use it, and of course, I use it. The reason three generations all agree on this product? It is superior in dissolving grease in dishes and gets our kitchen clean!
Melissa M.
Dawn works great for degreasing dishes and the price is not bad for the quantity. However, it dries out my hands so bad I cannot use it without wearing gloves. I keep it in stock for when I have really dirty dishes but I don't use it often because of what it does to my hands.
Jacqueline D.
Arlington Hts, IL
The original Dawn dish soap cannot be beat! Absolutely nothing cuts through greasy dishes like Dawn. As a cake decorator, I use a lot of shortening in the kitchen and this tried and true favorite always comes through and leaves my dishes sparkling clean!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?