BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Gina M.
Downers Grove, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I stopped using the generic dish soap after I went through a bottle in record time. Dawn lasts me longer because I don't need as much to get the job done. I can almost always find a coupon, but even when I buy it full price it's affordable and I feel confident spending my money on this product
Samantha P.
The perfect dish soap. Works great since I wash all my dishes by hand. Not pricey at all. Gentle on my hands and smells great. Cute bottle too! I can actually leave it on my sink. I recommend this to everyone.
Jessica O.
I love this soap. Awesome smell. Besides cleaning dishes this product is also vet recommended to get rid of fleas. I wash my dog and cat with it once a month, no negative effects on their skin. We keep multiple bottles in the house for both reasons! Definitely a good buy, and very affordable
Kristie V.
Clarkrange, TN
Dawn is the leader is dishwashing soap, for sure! Like another reviewer said, a little bit goes a long way. I've used other dish soaps and nothing else compares to Dawn. It is the only soap that can clean off oily/greasy residue without much effort. It's great, and I wouldn't use anything else!
Jessica R.
Glendale , AZ
Best dish soap I have ever used. This is a staple in my house. As mentioned in other reviews it cuts grease quickly and efficiently! I've used it to get stains out of my kid's clothes! All around GREAT product!
Martie K.
North Dakota, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So I have tried a few other products and always come back to this Dawn.  I think it's classic that works.  And the bottle lasts a really long time too.  You really do not have to use very much.  I do not have a con for this product.  I would recommend it to others.  I think it's strong and works perfectly.
kim c.
Shelby, MI
Growing u p my mom always used dawn and as an adult I find that it is the only dish soap that I ever buy. I have tried other brands and they do not compare to dawn. The suds last longer and break through grease and grime better than any other dish soap I have tried. I absolutely love it.
Thea B.
Audubon, PA
My favorite dish cleaner leaves there hands smooth and soft not drying and sticky. Plus I love the smell and helps take nasty grease of quickly with out using hot water or tissue to wipe of extra grease of pans or dishes
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
Another awesome product! Again I LOVE dawn dish detergent! It is amazing at sooooo many things! No just for washing dishes, kills fleas, un stops clogs and gets a lot of stains out when mixed with baking soda 💖💖💖
Mariya Y.
Carol Stream, IL
That is the best dishwashing liquid i ever used. I tried with different brands and i was just using more and more from the liquid but the result was not the same. I never trust the adverts but for this product they were 100% right and i don`t mind to spend some more for quality in this case!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart