BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
B.l.B B.
ive found out that this will actually help strip out your hair, you might have to use it a few times. But for being blonde if i make a mistake and have more gold it helps. also if you only have half a bottle fill it up a little bit more shake it up and you have more detergent and its still strong. good investment and great price also gets fleas off cats
Sham G.
If it's not Dawn, I'm not using it! This is one of those products that have competitors that are cheaper, but you can't deny the amazing quality. I feel that my dishes are the most clean when using this product. A little goes a long way, so this product usually lasts me a while. I have been using it for years and the quality has not quivered. I would recommend!
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Mega Parent Expert
This is the best dishwashing liquid money can buy! Makes cleanup a breeze---really cuts through grease and grime so I don't have to work as hard! I have been using it for years. Nothing else compares--highly recommend!
Jessica H.
Ponca City
This is the only dish soap my family and I will use. I have tried to use other brands when in a pinch and nothing compares to Dawn. We are a fishing family and after a day on the lake nothing will remove the fish smell other than Dawn dish soap. Not to mention when washing dishes in the kitchen or just cleaning bathrooms Dawn is always our go to product!
Ana E.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love using Blue Dawn Dishsoap to clean my makeup brushes. It doesn’t way the bristles down and always cleans them completely. Not to mention it is much cheaper than the average brush cleansers. And when I’m not using it to clean brushes, I can use it on dishes!
RoeAnn B.
Pueblo
Honestly not a fan of Dawn dish soap. I love how it is used for animals and works well for them. However i felt for the price it really was not that effective. I have super greasy dishes and this soap seemed to just spread the grease around rather than eliminate it. Pretty dissapointed. Especially for the price. Wouldnt buy again even if it was cheaper.
Amber B.
Clemson, SC
I do not use Dawn to wash dishes regularly, but I do use it to clean other, more important things. This dish soap is perfect for washing your animals - anything from small puppies to horses. Also, it is the best soap for washing your cars. It is able to break through the tough grease that sticks to your paint job without wearing away the paint.
becca R.
Madison, WI
Mega Parent Expert
Absolute favorite dish soap. I have tried other brands and they left residue. I love that I am supporting a brand that helps the environment/wildlife by cleaning the ducks and other creatures from oil spills. I insist on getting the bottles with the little ducks on them to remind me of the good others are doing and to inspire me to do the same.
Anita B.
Southington
Always have this in my house.  It is great for washing dishes.  It also is great to have to clean general items.  I use it mixed with water to clean cat litter boxes.  It is also great to kill fleas.  It is gentle enough to use on pets.  I have set up flea traps with water and a little dawn and it works awesome.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Mega Parent Expert
This is a really good versatile product. Our use it from washing dishes to washing my face. It really cuts the oil and suds up very well. I will use this as a face wash once a week to help prevent any pimples. This product is a staple in my house and I highly recommend to anyone. I purchased this bottle from my local Walmart for only one dollar.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?