BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Summer Y.
Greendale, IN
We always have a small bottle somewhere for cleaning, other than dishes. We have it for multiple purposes. I grew up with this on the kitchen sink and my mother lives by this and will not purchase generic
Susli C.
The greatest soap ever!!! Besides using it to clean dishes. I also use it to wash my makeup brushes. With other soaps the foundation on my brushes does not come of, but with this soap makes the job easier.
Amber M.
Clintonville, WV
Dawn dishwashing liquid is the best for making icky dishes shine like new. I like the original scent just fine but the other new scents are nice as well. If I have a dish with baked-in, stuck-on food, I soak in Dawn and poof! It's gone. I will definitely continue to buy Dawn.
Heather A.
I only use Dawn dish detergent. Its degreasing formula makes it much easier to clean stuck on food. I find it to be the best on my skin as well. It doesn't dry my hands nearly as bad as other soaps do.
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
One of my favorite brands of soap to use. Helps to get the dishes clean and doesn't dry my hands super bad whenever I use it as well. I would recommend this product and it is reasonably priced as well.
Hailey P.
This dish soap is so great for so many different things. I use this all the time! The price is so great and definitely great value. This is definitely a product I use for cleaning all around my home.
Courtney H.
Endicott, NY
This is our favorite. we find its the only one that cuts grease and gets our dishes clean enough. its also the only one that keeps our sensitive skin from breaking out and itching. we love our blue dawn dishsoap and wont buy any other. we love that it has various uses as well.
Nicole B.
Michigan city , IN
I use this stuff for everything. It lasts the longest and isn't at watery as other dish soaps. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and paint brushes. It breaks down the oily products really well
Aly R.
Danville, VA
My favorite dish soap. If you have absolutely anything that needs to be cleaned, this is the go to cleaning soap. It can almost get everything out. Stains, smells, dirt, scum, anything. It's amazing!
Allie W.
Winchester, KY
This works great for washing dishes and removing stubborn grease from clothing. It smells great! I also used this to remove semi-permanent hair dye from my hair and to wash my white cat that had somehow gotten into cherry Kool-Aid powder. Multi-purpose and well worth the money!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?