BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Tabatha R.
Troy, MI
If it's not broke don't fix it! This is the same dish soap my mom used when I was a kid. It works for EVERYTHING. Stains on clothes? Pretreat with this! Grease stain, dawn gets it out. Stubborn grass stains? Dawn again. I absolutely LOVE this stuff. Smells greasy and works even better.
Stephanie P.
Fayetteville, NC
This is the soap I use to wash my dishes every single day and i wouldn't change it for aother soap. I bought this soap at costco so that it can be in a big container. It was not at all disappointing. It has a nice subtle scent that is not too strong. I recommend this to everyone I know.
Julie O.
North Berwick, ME
I have always loved dawn, but their newer blue formula (supposedly original) does not clean as effectively as it did before. It still works much better than any of those other cheap brands, and cuts through grease alright (not amazing, just alright). Wish it wasn't so expensive though!
Sandy B.
Redmond, OR
Best of all this is My #1 dish soap I do not buy any other brands the formula in this dish soap is wonderful I hand wash all my dishes and this soap leaves them nice and shiny it's very easy to use I love it.. I buy this in bulk from Cosco that's how much I enjoy using this stuff 😃😃😃😃😃
Sierra S.
Summerville, SC
Like many people ive been using dawn for a few years. I found its a better soap than ajax. You can buy it anywhere i prefer CVS when its .99 cents a bottle. Its highly effective. I wash my pets in it to kill fleas. I would recommend it to everyone. The platinum one is by far the best.
Megan K.
Phoenix, AZ
You can cut to the bottom of any grease with this soap and its NOT harmful i use it in my garden and everything. iTs very effective at getting things cleaned up.It has a nice clean scent to it,not overpowering just clean, i would recommend it to others who wanna get the job done right
Dee W.
Tonawanda, NY
I use this dish soap all the time I actually have a stockpile of it this really is the only soap that actually gets my dishes clean and I don't have to rewash everything to cut the grease oil food particles in a snap and you only need a couple drops to wash a whole sink full of dishes
Payal P.
Flower Mound, TX
Cuts the grease like no other and its gentle to boot! I use this for all of our pots and pans but can still use this to clean my delicate makeup brushes. I find that its not quite as drying on my hands as other dish soaps so that is definitely a plus. I highly recommend this product.
Sparkle S.
This is the only brand of dish detergent I use when I'm hand washing my dishes. It smells good, a little goes a long way, and plus it's not expensive at all. When you go with a cheaper brand, you have to use more product which leads you to have to buy more which isn't cost effective.
Cristina M.
Marietta, GA
This is a great deal. Dawn original is my favorite dishwashing soap. I have been using it ever since I can remember. It removes grease so easily, not a lot of scrubbing is needed. It can also be used to wash other household items besides plates and pans. It is gentle on the skin too.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?