BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

Reviews (11900)
bianca w.
Maple Grove, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
use this all the time! i hand wash my dishes because i feel i get them cleaner by doing so, this removes all gunk and grease and i know my dishes are sanitized thoroughly.
Cynthia R.
Berea
From dishes, to dirty oven, to even skunk sprayed dog, this dish soap stands up against anything. This soap has never disappointed. Even used it to get crayon off the wall once.
Amanda L.
Waynesboro, PA
Dawn Dish Liquid cuts through the grease and gets the job done. I use this every day and I love it! I can pick it up at any local grocery store. The scent is so clean and fresh!
Robin W.
Tecumseh , OK
My daughter can't use Dawn she has a major allergy to something in it and breaks out in a rash. I on the other hand don't use this on dishes at all. I use it on myself. Call me crazy I know it's bad for my skin. But you know what's worse?! Poison Ivy and such. I am a country girl I live way out in the sticks and I love it! I can go out and have a great day with the family and the dogs, come home and take a shower wash with this soap from heaven and not get a single speck of poison ivy. Now like last weekend I was out and I am paying for it dearly. I have poison ivy on my hands and face horribly. Any way I know it's an unconventional use but it's what makes my life EASIER and more COMFORTABLE!! Thank you Dawn Dish Soap for being Amazing
Kerrie B.
Love this dishwashing liquid. Has a good scent, and it doesn't feel bad on my hands. Not in love with the price. Not overly expensive, but that are definitely cheaper products.
Ana V.
Chino
This by far hands down is the best dishwashing soap I've used. It's always foamy which I love. The price on this soap is also very good and affordable, I've never been disappointed with this soap or brand. I definitely recommend!
yulissa R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn the only one i buy to wash dishes because it leaves them really clean and well i also use it to wash my makeup brushes i would always choose this over any other dish soap
Demara W.
Bloomington, IN
Only dish soap I use one little drop in the water and I have enough soap to wash a sink full of dishes. I always buy the biggest bottle and it will last a whole year for me.
Becky A.
Shreveport, LA
BEST for any greasy or oily mess! Works on clothes, dishes, concrete! I love DAWN! I have grown up using all types of dish washing detergents and this will always be my fav!
connie t.
thermal, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite dishwasher soap the only one that actually does its job and takes out leftover greese and you only have to put a little on the sponge because it is very bubbly.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?