BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Christina D.
Not only is this soap amazing for washing dishes it is also great for removing grease stains from clothing. Just add a little to the stain, let sit for 5-10 mins, and wash as usual. We also use it with equal parts vinegar to wash our dog, kills fleas and keeps their coat soft, white, and non-oily.
Julia  O.
Frankston, TX
I love dawn! It's not just for dishes! I used it to help get hard soap scum out of the bottom of bath tubs I clean, stains out of carpets, and stains out of clothes! I am a DIY person and it does so awesome!!! not just for cleaning but some kids activities you can use soap for :) kids love DIY toys!
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
I love how gentle it is on my hands but tough on dishes. i bought the big bottle and it has lasted me over 4 months. i still have so much left. you don't even need that much to wash dishes. its amazing and love it.
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite dish washing soap. I live it because it makes my dishes clean, but doesn't leave a soapy residue. Plus it is capable of a ton of other cleaning. I use it to get stains out of clothing, wash my wedding rings, and in weed killer (Epsom salt, vinegar & dawn). Really diverse product.
Rosenna B.
Kinsale, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn Dishwashing Liquid is one of the safest dish washing liquids according to E.W.G. (environmental work group). They reported that Original Dawn was safer than some of the all natural dish washing liquid brands.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Been Using This Since I Can Remember!Multi Purpose Uses,Safe For Laundry Stains,& Upholstery Couch Or Furniture & Animals:) Which Is Wonderful.My Family Uses It. From My Grandparents To My Mom & Dad We Love Dawn!
Rashmita S.
Arlington, TX
I always try to buy different dish washing soap. and after one try i always go back to Dawn. I don't know what is it about this product. but its just right. Its not too watery, which is very important. and not bubbly either, I don't use dishwasher very often only when i have guests. and I use dawn a lot because I am constantly washing my dishes with hands. And my hands don't dry too. its a plus. Love this product.
Christine G.
Seminole, FL
Best dish soap ever made! It works for EVERYTHING!!

What I've used it for:
Washing my car
Dishes
Washing my dog
Bubbles for my kids
Handsoap
Washing makeup brushes.

Only dish soap i will buy! Any i use a couole drops for an entire sink full of dishes. Anything else i use 10 times that amount.
Lily C.
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid soup we use at home we always have it on hand it is definitely effect and there's a lot of great scents. It's awesome that we can find it for a dollar at the dollar tree too.
Jessica M.
Dawn is my go to dish liquid, haven't found any other brand that works quite as well plus i love the fact that it one of the things recommended to use for kittens and puppies who are to young for flea shampoos.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?