BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Gina F.
Green Bay, WI
I stand by the original when it comes to Dawn! This cuts through grease and keeps my hands clean while doing dishes. I love the amount of suds it provides and the way it makes my dishes clean. I think the value for the cost is fantastic and will continue to buy this product.
Crystal A.
Louisville, KY
Dawn dish soap is by far our favorite dish soap! I feel so much better after washing toys, dishes and hands when using Dawn versus other brands. It works really well when trying to clean and sanitize.
Ashton M.
Great product! I have been using the same bottle of dawn for over 6 months and i still have half of a bottle left. A little goes a long way with this product! It has a nice sent and its a great price. Especially with how little i have to purchase it. I will always use Dawn :)
Keleigh D.
Dawn is the only soap I feel gets my dishes clean. I don't like to use other dish soap brands because their products are just that good. Can clean oil great and suds up really nice. Super effective and I would definitely recommend to others. Available pretty much everywhere.
loren a.
Fort Myers, FL
The original is the best for me to use, I love how it cleans the dishes and also the pots and pans removing grease and all ! I would totally recommend this product to everyone it's super affordable !
Monica L.
This soap is he best! It has so many uses! Of course it cleans dishes better than any other soap and smells great. It also is good for pre-treating stains on clothes. You can also use this to clean your shower! Love it!

Dominique G.
Tucson, AZ
I've been using this product for years and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. This dish soap cuts through grease like no other and lasts for ages! It does dry out your hands a bit but dishwashing by hand in general will do that to you. Love this product and would recommend.
liz w.
Waukesha , WI
I've always used this dish washing soap. My favorite part about this brand is that they help animals in need from oil spills, etc. I like to know that I can contribute to that by purchasing this product.
Jen S.
Milledgeville, GA
You really can't beat Dawn for anything greasy. Plus this product has saved my shirts from so many grease splatters while cooking or frying! No other dish soap even comes close. Plus with the concentrated version, I mix it with 1 or 2 parts of water to make it last even longer!
Amber M.
Clintonville, WV
Dawn dishwashing liquid is the best for making icky dishes shine like new. I like the original scent just fine but the other new scents are nice as well. If I have a dish with baked-in, stuck-on food, I soak in Dawn and poof! It's gone. I will definitely continue to buy Dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?