BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
jessica M.
I don't feel like there's a better dish detergent than this it is my favorite it gives me the good Soapy Suds I feel like my dishes are getting cleaned with this and I don't feel like it's leaving a really strong after Scent of a fragrance on my dishes too I feel like I'm licking soap this is a good cleaning product
Anna C.
I absolutely love this dished out. It really helps cut Grace while washing dishes and has a pleasant scent. The original is my favorite by far. I cannot come up with any cons for this product. It's very affordable and easy to use. I would recommend this to anyone who washes dishes and would purchase it again.
Pak V.
Sacramento, CA
I swear this is the only brand of dish soap I get now! It does the job very well and gets my dishes super clean! It lasts a long time depending on how much dish soap you use every time you do the dishes. I have used many different dish liquids and Dawn has been the only one to work effectively and last.
Sierra M.
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is the king of soaps and cleaners. I can't tell you how many times I've frantically looked for cleaners and ended up just using Dawn Dish Soap to get the job done. I will never ever doubt you again Dawn because you come through like NO OTHER! Ten stars!
Demara W.
Bloomington, IN
Only dish soap I use one little drop in the water and I have enough soap to wash a sink full of dishes. I always buy the biggest bottle and it will last a whole year for me.
Courtney S.
Smithfield
Nothing compared to dawn. It gets the grease out. smells good, doesn't dry out your skin, is either always on sale or has a coupon in the redplum. The go to for vet clinics to remove topical toxins and fleas as well as for oil spill emergencies. I wouldn't use any thing else, it just wont get the job done
Tiffany L.
Lancaster
So dawn is my favorite when it comes to washing dishes. It cuts through grease wonderfully. You don’t have to change your water a thousand times over. What is also great is it smells good and you can use it for everything. It also great to get stains out of baby clothes. Best dish washing liquid ever!!!
Kaitlin D.
Catonsville, MD
Dawn is the gold standard for dish soap in our house. We have never used anything else and never will use anything else. It's effective and fresh smelling. I've never owned a dishwasher so everything is always hand wash and it does the job. It's inexpensive and I love what they do with wildlife centers.
Alyssa S.
I use Dawn because my mother uses Dawn. A little goes such a long way which makes the bottle last a pretty long time. Another cool use for it is cleaning eye glasses. My optometrist said he squirts a drop on each lens, rubs it in and rinses it in cold water and after drying they are squeaky clean.
connie t.
thermal, CA
My favorite dishwasher soap the only one that actually does its job and takes out leftover greese and you only have to put a little on the sponge because it is very bubbly.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?