BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI
The only dish soap I will use. Other dish soaps require you to add a squirt here and there, Dawn doesn't. But I've found you have to use the original as the concentrated version doesn't work as well.
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro , MA
Nothing is better than good old fashioned Dawn. Great for cleaning but also has so many other uses (getting grease stains out of clothes, fading unwanted hair color). I never buy any other dish liquid.
Kristin K.
New Berlin, WI
Love love love. By far my fave. Don't care for any of the other scents that Dawn offers. Sometimes another product will go on sale and after my first use, I am mad that I did not get the blue Dawn ;)
Dominique G.
Tucson, AZ
I've been using this product for years and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. This dish soap cuts through grease like no other and lasts for ages! It does dry out your hands a bit but dishwashing by hand in general will do that to you. Love this product and would recommend.
Christi R.
Keithville, LA
Dawn dishwashing soap should be staple in everyones household. It is one of the best dish soaps to cut through grease in dirty pots and pans but not break your hands out. It has a great fresh clean scent and doesn't leave a residue or film on your pot or pan after cleaning.
amanda s.
Dawn is the only dish soap that i will use, it always cuts though any grease and its cheap. Other dish soaps feel watered down, dawn is nice and thick and i can always count on it to get things clean.
Halli S.
My family uses dawn blue for everything!! Between working wonders on dishes, leaving hands soft, & also making a great pet wash for fleas, dawn soap is good for all cleaning. Of course I recommend it!
Gina F.
Green Bay, WI
I stand by the original when it comes to Dawn! This cuts through grease and keeps my hands clean while doing dishes. I love the amount of suds it provides and the way it makes my dishes clean. I think the value for the cost is fantastic and will continue to buy this product.
Bacon M.
Sierra Vista, AZ
You can save money and buy another liquid detergent BUT you have to use more to get things clean. Dawn is the only soap I use..i also use it to clean soap scum off the bathtub walls.. Its amazing stuff
Krys R.
Amazing on dishes but soft enough on hands that I don't wear dish gloves unless trying to preserve a manicure. Gets the smell out of left over dishes and cuts through grim so well no need to soak any dishes overnight.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?