BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Nikki R.
San Diego, CA
This is my go to soap. This is one of those items that you just can't live without in your house. Does a great job of cleaning grease off of dishes. As well as getting stains out of the carpet. I highly suggest.
Debbie K.
I love Dawn dish soap! I had tried different brands over the years and even trying going generic but none compared. Dawn it strong enough to cut grease yet doesn't damage my hands. I also like the fact that it is gentle enough to use on my pet on the rare occurrence in the past when we have had fleas.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
This is what I grew up with, and it's still just as good today. It cuts through the gunk on pots and pans that have been sitting overnight, and it's perfect for adding to a bucket of water to wash the dog or the car.
Christine G.
Seminole, FL
Best dish soap ever made! It works for EVERYTHING!!

What I've used it for:
Washing my car
Dishes
Washing my dog
Bubbles for my kids
Handsoap
Washing makeup brushes.

Only dish soap i will buy! Any i use a couole drops for an entire sink full of dishes. Anything else i use 10 times that amount.
Savannah T.
Dawn is an old classic! They always make easy to use, great value dish soaps. The classic dish soap has a very pleasing scent and works great to get nasty food off of dishes. They are also good for washing hands.
Sarah
Carrollton, TX
Dawn cleans well and is gentle on skin. They use Dawn on birds during oil spills because it cleans well and is soft. It can be used on dogs also. I love the new scents. I've used other dish washing liquids recently too. The Gain brand is a little cheaper and has nice scents too. But Dawn is real good.
Jennifer M.
Boardman, OH
This dish soap is the best on the market, and also the best bang for the buck! I can do dishes with a very small amount, which makes a bottle last much longer than any other brand. I have even used it on occasion to remove stains from fabric and carpet. It's awesome, and I will always use it.
Lindsie K.
Narrowsburg, NY
I use a lot of store brands in my house but Dawn is better than any store brand dish washing liquid plain and simple. It just does a better job and you use less than any other brand. I also love the original scent.
Michelle G.
Safety Harbor, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I only use the original blue dawn. I have tried other scents but nothing is as good. I get it at publix or Home Depot only because it is the best price there. Good deals from them. I would recommend this product
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
I love how gentle it is on my hands but tough on dishes. i bought the big bottle and it has lasted me over 4 months. i still have so much left. you don't even need that much to wash dishes. its amazing and love it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?