BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Brandina E.
Longview, TX
Blue Dawn is the only dish soap I buy for my house. I like that it does do a better job at cleaning my dishes than the cheaper bottles of dish soap, yet is gentle enough to not dry out my hands from being in soapy water. I also like that I'm able to use it in several different ways, other than just for dishes.
Ashley P.
Bristol, TN
I love this dish soap. I use it for different things throughout the house and not just on dishes. I like to add a little of this when I make my mopping solution for the floor and it really gets any dirt spots off my ceramic tile. Works great on dishes as well and doesn't dry my hands out like most dish soap does.
melayia l.
Love this dish soap a little goes a long way I've been using this dish soap for so long I can't even remember it is amazing and it isn't harsh or anything and I don't use it just for washing dishes I use it to was my little dog because her doctors recommend it and it's amazing for pretty much everything
Maude J.
Bartlett, TN
This is my favorite dish soap. Sometimes I buy another brand and I always end up being disappointed by it and just keeps going back to Dawn. It never fails to clean basically anything. It works really great on grease and we even use it to wash our cars and it's really soft for the hands. I definitely recommend it.
Emily B.
Michigan
We use Dawn religiously in our home and our camper!   We even purchase at the big box stores to keep our stock up so we don't run out.   It's great for  dishes,  cleaning strollers,  bug deterrent,  getting an oil spill off your favorite shirt and so many other uses!
jessica M.
I don't feel like there's a better dish detergent than this it is my favorite it gives me the good Soapy Suds I feel like my dishes are getting cleaned with this and I don't feel like it's leaving a really strong after Scent of a fragrance on my dishes too I feel like I'm licking soap this is a good cleaning product
McKenna D.
BEST SOAP TO USE IN THE KITCHEN HANDS DOWN!!!! I have been using this product for years.  I purchase mine at Sams Club and i get four of them for about 10 bucks, not pricey at all.  I use the mixed berry scent and it smells fantastic.  Whenever someone asks what soap i use, i always say dawn!
Tessa H.
First off, we all know this brand helps the animals so they always get my business! This product gets my dishes clean and smells very clean but isn't an over powering smell. I think the price is reasonable and can be find in most stores. I also use this soap to wash my hands and to clean outside things as well.
Anna C.
I absolutely love this dished out. It really helps cut Grace while washing dishes and has a pleasant scent. The original is my favorite by far. I cannot come up with any cons for this product. It's very affordable and easy to use. I would recommend this to anyone who washes dishes and would purchase it again.
Pak V.
Sacramento, CA
I swear this is the only brand of dish soap I get now! It does the job very well and gets my dishes super clean! It lasts a long time depending on how much dish soap you use every time you do the dishes. I have used many different dish liquids and Dawn has been the only one to work effectively and last.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?