BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI
The only dish soap I will use. Other dish soaps require you to add a squirt here and there, Dawn doesn't. But I've found you have to use the original as the concentrated version doesn't work as well.
Aileen H.
It gets the grease but at the same time the smell of soap really lingers.
I'm scared to clean my baby's stuff with it. It works for other stuff like bathroom cleaning mixed with baking soda and vinegar.
Bacon M.
Sierra Vista, AZ
You can save money and buy another liquid detergent BUT you have to use more to get things clean. Dawn is the only soap I use..i also use it to clean soap scum off the bathtub walls.. Its amazing stuff
Megan D.
White House , TN
Dawn is the only product I've ever used for dishes. You won't find anything else that gets the grease off like it. And it smells so good. Very great product all around and it's better than other brands
Hannah W.
everson, WA
Dawn is my favorite dish soap! It's a little more expensive then some other brands, but it's worth it! The bubbles last until I am all the way done with the dishes and you only need a couple of drops! I love the original, but they also have some other great smelling kinds as well!
amanda s.
Dawn is the only dish soap that i will use, it always cuts though any grease and its cheap. Other dish soaps feel watered down, dawn is nice and thick and i can always count on it to get things clean.
Olivia F.
The best dish soap there is!! It's super powerful and gets everything clean but it doesn't irritate your hands! It also smells really great without being too strong. The green one is also super good!!
April B.
Northwood, IA
I love Dawn dishwashing liquid. I dont have to use as much as some of the other soaps and it cleans great! The price is perfect for my budget. There are no cons in my opinion all pros and you can buy it at pretty much any store for a great price. I get mine at dollar general.
Lynda T.
You really can't go wrong with blue Dawn dishwashing liquid. It works wonderfully for it's obvious purpose (cleaning your dishes!) but it's also great for getting stains out of your carpet!!! Mix equal parts water and blue dawn and you can scrub out the really tough carpet stains!
loren a.
Fort Myers, FL
The original is the best for me to use, I love how it cleans the dishes and also the pots and pans removing grease and all ! I would totally recommend this product to everyone it's super affordable !
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?