BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Meghan G.
Vestaburg , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Got to love the tried and true! I love the dawn suds stay longer and the grease cleaning power in my dishes.

Dawn original has so many other uses too like getting stains out of clothes and cleaning your shower.
Kim W.
In my opinion, Dawn is the best dish washing soap there is. I have to use twice as much of anything else to get my dishes clean. Plus it's great for getting stains out of clothes and for washing our pets. Fleas hate it!!
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
Dawn dishwashing liquid is great for all kinds of things! We use this brand on our dishes at home and also when I'm just trying to clean counters around the house! Gets dirt and grime better than the leading brands!
Taylor P.
Richland
The holly grail of dish soap. This stuff works for everything but mainly the cleanest dishes you have ever seen! Cut grease, helps remove set on foods all without drying your hands out like most on the market.
Michelle G.
Cherokee, IA
I always bought cheap soap before and had to use a bunch of it. Finally, I took my mom's advice and tried Dawn. Wow, she was right..... I love the "bubbles" and takes such a little amount. I actually now buy it is a huge commercial container and it lasts me forever. I love that I can use it for so many other cleaning "recipes" and not just my dishes!
Darah M.
The only dish soap my household uses. It takes grease out real easily. I also like to get the antibacterial green one. A little bit of the product goes a long way. I haven't been happy with any other dish soap.
Halle L.
I prefer the original dawn over an of them because I feel like it work the best. The other ones do have a nice scent but when it comes to getting grease and dirt off your dishes the original is the way to go!
Shea C.
Tellico Plns, TN
The only dish liquid I use. It gets the good, bad, and ugly. It doesn't leave my dishes greasy and the smell is great. Plus I always buy the one with the animal on it to support the animals affected by oil spills.
Nancy C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This dawn is an all in one cleaner. It smells good and has a long lasting scent. It's very long lasting a little goes a long way. You can mix it with baking soda and use it to clean your bathtub. I recommend it
Beverly A.
Glen Carbon
I always use the Original Scent of Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid. It makes my dishes squeaky clean, and it's economical. It has a wonderful scent. When we spill food while eating, we also use it on our clothes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back