BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Heather K.
Palmyra, VA
Dawn was a staple in my grandmother's house, my mother's house, and now our house. It's the brand we've trusted for generations. It doesn't dry out my hands, and is the best for removing tough stains. My dutch oven is the true test to any dishwashing liquid, and Dawn never lets me down!
Sydney M.
Montgomery, TX
The original will always be my favorite! Not only does this do wonders to degrease my pots, pans, played, and silverware, it also is one of my mechanic husbands favorite ways to get the dirt, grease, and grime off of his hands at the end of every day. This is a constant in our household
Kaylene C.
Science Hill, KY
I prefer dawn over many brands of dish liquid. I do not have a dishwasher so all of my dishes are done by hand. I look for a soap that doesn't leave my dishes feeling greasy and eliminated everything that has been stuck on.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn never fails to work exceptionally for me! Even hard and stuck on messes clean right of with some hot water and Dawn! It's moderately priced and worth buying over the generic kind. Highly recommend this for anyone.
Dawn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
"One drop of Dawn & grease is gone!" This is a multi use soap, not just dishes. You can use it as a cleaning aid for removing stains! Original Dawn has a clean nice scent. I've been a repeat buyer for years!
Kari W.
Springfield, IL
I love Dawn! My mom has always used it and I've been using it since I've moved out and got married. It's the only thing I use and buy. It does a great job cleaning the dishes and I will continue to use it.
Diana Q.
Ocala , FL
Dawn is definitely one of the best dish soaps on the market. It fights grease with ease, and is great for cleaning also weather wiping down the counters, scrubbing tubs and tiles, or washing your shoe laces.
Breanna L.
Roseville, MN
I refuse to use any other brand of dish soap than Dawn. It is the only dish soap I have encountered that doesn't leave dishes feeling greasy after drying them. It is also the only hand soap that doesn't dry out my hands after doing the dishes. Always have and always will buy dawn dish soap.
Yessica S.
Shirley, NY
Love this for dishes and even to get grease stains from clothing, with kids you have to get creative , I've also used this to bathe my dog when I don't have his shampoo. It's so multi
Purpose . It's excellent.
jenny a.
Tuttle, OK
The ONLY dish soap I use. It has a multipurpose use. It cuts grease, kills fleas on pets, and I'm sure many more uses that I don't know about. The smell is good and not overpowering. I always recommend this.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?