BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
michelle D.
Dawn is an amazing product cleans dishes. Gets. Stains out of fabric. Gets rid f flees. Wrks great to make bubbles. Can be used as shampoo. Takes hair dye off skin. Can not say enough positive things about dawn dish soap. Yellow dawn helps bring out highlighted in your hair
Jenn R.
This is the only dish soap that I have used for quite some time. I think that it is great for washing baby bottles and getting all of the crud out as well as awesome for washing gross messy pants. It smells very clean and fresh. And I would definitely buy it again.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Works very good works on animals which I like and it's nice and professional and he packaging is nice and it smells good and is soft on hands as hand soap so I would buy it again and again at Walmart
Heather H.
Chester
This is my go to. I will not use anything else! Cleans like no other. I use it for almost everything. I keep a spray bottle of it diluted to treat stains and spills as well as cleaning surfaces around the house. I use it to pretreat laundry and have even used it once or twice to clean my car. A little goes a long way.  and my dishes are always spotless!
Collene M.
Kirkland, WA
My favorite dish soap (other than my eco-friendly soap of choice) is Dawn. It seriously does all the work for you. I think it truly cuts my scrubbing time down to a quarter of what it is with other soaps. I'd absolutely recommend it to everyone, it's an excellent value.
Kallie B.
I can not use ANY other brand of dish soap.  This is perfect for SO SO SO many things in your home.  Dawn can clean my dishes really well and I don't have to scrub that much. I use it for cleaning the whole kitchen.  My husband uses it as well to wash up after he works on the car, because it is the only dish soap that can cut through all the grease easily.
Dyani S.
Woodland Park, CO
THE BEST dish soap I've ever purchased. I never thought there was a big difference in the many mediocre dish soaps I've tried in the past, but this one changed my mind completely and set the bar pretty high.  I don't think I will ever stop buying this product from Dawn. It's not cheap, but it is absolutely worth the great clean and shine it leaves your dishes with.
Katie R.
How can you go wrong with dawn! I continue to be impressed with this products! I used if on a daily basis for regular dish washing but have come to realize how versatile this product is. Combined with different ingredients (baking soda - to make laundry spot treatment) or even on it's own (reduce oiliness in hair, wash make-up brushes). What doesn't this stuff do!?!
Susana B.
country club hills
Every time I wash my dishes I use this soap because you don't need so much of it to get your dishes clean. Even with a greasy pan, this soap gets out the oil and sticky food quick. I see why they use this to clean up animals that have been affected by the oil spill. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Kasey T.
Woolwich, ME
Stick to the basics! The blue dawn is the best formula for ANYTHING you need to tackle. We bought a huge bottle for under the sink and a small bottle for the counter. We refill the small bottle once it’s empty or near empty. Saves money and helps the environment. This dish soap attacks grease and oil to make the surface pure clean. I’ll never buy another dish soap!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?