BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Andria C.
Lowell, MI
There isn't enough great things I can say about dawn. I use dawn power clean (overnight soaking power in 5 mins) and it is the best thing in the world. And it works amazing,no lie 5 mins and you can clean up any mess out of any type of dish! It saves so much time in the kitchen
Christi R.
Keithville, LA
Dawn dishwashing soap should be staple in everyones household. It is one of the best dish soaps to cut through grease in dirty pots and pans but not break your hands out. It has a great fresh clean scent and doesn't leave a residue or film on your pot or pan after cleaning.
Jacqueline D.
Arlington Hts, IL
The original Dawn dish soap cannot be beat! Absolutely nothing cuts through greasy dishes like Dawn. As a cake decorator, I use a lot of shortening in the kitchen and this tried and true favorite always comes through and leaves my dishes sparkling clean!
Stephanie S.
Kyle, TX
I love just the plan old blue dawn dish soap. The one they use to get oil off the animals. It works great. I started buying it because of the commercials but continue buying because I like it so much.
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
Dawn is literally the only dish soap I use. It works amazing on my dishes and it smells good. Not to mention it works as a flea bath for animals :) Oh, and they have the cutest commercials. I know you guys love the oil spill commercial where they clean up the little ducklings :)
Hannah W.
everson, WA
Dawn is my favorite dish soap! It's a little more expensive then some other brands, but it's worth it! The bubbles last until I am all the way done with the dishes and you only need a couple of drops! I love the original, but they also have some other great smelling kinds as well!
Princess G.
Jersey City, NJ
Dawn gets deep and cuts the grease. I wash dishes, pots, the stove, oven and even my hands. Amazingly gentle on skin, tough on the grease! The smell is easy to love. The only soap I use. You can find at any supermarket.
kristal f.
Rio Grande City, TX
Out of all the other dishsoaps there are this is my favorite! I love that a little goes a long why because it surely gets the job done. its not only tough on grease but also helps remove other stains !
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
If this wasn't available my dishes would be stuck. Dawn cleans all the grease, cleans my stove and I use it as a all purpose cleaner when I have pen ink in my shirt. I use just a tiny bit and scrub for a few seconds then toss in the wash. Promise I've never had issues with that again
Keleigh D.
Dawn is the only soap I feel gets my dishes clean. I don't like to use other dish soap brands because their products are just that good. Can clean oil great and suds up really nice. Super effective and I would definitely recommend to others. Available pretty much everywhere.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?