BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angie H.
Fairview Hts, IL
Best dish detergent there is. Cleans, cuts through grease, works great forgetting motor oil out of my husband's clothes and I love to use it to help kill fleas in the summer in my dogs. I will stick to this classic forever.
Christy D.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Hands down the best dish detergent I've found! It's tough enough on the grease but gentle enough on the hands! I've even used it on my puppy to give a bath and he was soft and smelled great. Highly recommend!
Mariya Y.
Carol Stream, IL
That is the best dishwashing liquid i ever used. I tried with different brands and i was just using more and more from the liquid but the result was not the same. I never trust the adverts but for this product they were 100% right and i don`t mind to spend some more for quality in this case!
Megan D.
Nashville
What can I say? It's Dawn!!!! I am a dish detergent Snob, and I will not use ANYTHING but Dawn. I have tried others and they do NOT come close in comparison. And the best part is, the original blue formula is used to help clean animals that were stuck in oil spills. How can that be beat?! Way to go, Dawn!!!
Shea C.
Tellico Plns, TN
The only dish liquid I use. It gets the good, bad, and ugly. It doesn't leave my dishes greasy and the smell is great. Plus I always buy the one with the animal on it to support the animals affected by oil spills.
Lea R.
Mansfield, TX
Dawn has magic cleaning powers. Not only does it cut grease, but when combined with vinegar and baking soda, you can clean floors, carpets, and so much more! Dawn super-ceeds any other product on the market!
Amy M.
Rome, IL
I only use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. I try using the cheap brands but nothing fights grease and gunk like Dawn. I can leave my dishes soak for 5 minutes and then just wipe of last nights dinner. Thank you Dawn!
Amber K.
I only use dawn to hand wash my dishes! I have tried other brands but they did not clean as well or last as long. It's super gentle so you can use it on your dog. I love that Dawn gives back to animals As well.
shatona s.
Dallas, TX
Is there even a lot to say about Dawn? lol. Best dish washing products hands down. No issues with losing suds, or having to use half of the bottle. I can use it for my pets, they have many different varieties of the original, and they definitely do what they say. This was all we used growing up, and I still come back to Dawn products.
Camille P.
Orange Park, FL
I love this dishwashing liquid detergent. It removes grease so easily from my dishes and I don't need to use very much to accomplish that task. My hands do not get rough or raw when I use it and it does not affect my stainless steel sink. I have bought this product again and again and again.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?