BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
This stuff helps to easily clean even the dirtiest of dishes without having to use a ton of product, so overall I would say that the cost of it is really reasonable. I love to use this product to pre-cleanse my dishes before I put them in the dish washer. I love the scent of it as well and would definitely recommend this product to others.
Ruth J.
Maumelle, AR
This product is a staple. It is dependable.  I always know that whether I'm washing dishes or makeup brushes or trying to get a stain out of clothes, this product can be trusted to do all of those things!  Google it!  There are so many things this product can do other than get your dishes clean, but it does that REALLY well.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
This is my favorite do it all soap! This will take out grese stains from clothes, cleans my makeup brushes without ruining them. The dishes are super clean. I even clean my converae shoes! There is no limit to this soap!
Jen E.
Lady Lake, FL
Dawn dish soap is hands down the best dish soap out there.  It is truly tough on grease and leaves your dishes nice and shiny.  It is gentle on even the most sensitive hands.  Not only is it amazing on dishes but dawn dish soap works great when washing your dog.  It will kill ALL the fleas and their pesky little eggs.
Gina L.
Philadelphia, PA
You really can't beat a classic. Dawn is the best dish soap in the market, hands down. We got a free bottle of Palmolive when we moved, and I noticed a considerable difference in how much grease it took off—that is, considerably less. It's not damaging to my hands (the ducks were right!), and makes hand washing disches that much easier.
Alena D.
Grand Rapids
We use blue Dawn for our regular dishes as well as bottles for our nine-month-old baby. She drinks breast milk, which is very fatty and sticks to bottles. Dawn gets the grease/fat off of the bottles. The only thing is that sometimes they smell of blue Dawn for quite a while, but I'll take that for the level of cleanliness it provides.
shatona s.
Ruston, LA
Is there even a lot to say about Dawn? lol. Best dish washing products hands down. No issues with losing suds, or having to use half of the bottle. I can use it for my pets, they have many different varieties of the original, and they definitely do what they say. This was all we used growing up, and I still come back to Dawn products.
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Simply the best. No other dish soaps can compare. I've tried quite a few other brands and just didn't even compare. Spend the extra money and get Dawn. Also works great on cleaning mirrors, windows, and grease off the stove, or cabinets. Great soaking power but I prefer the Dawn Platinum for soaking my dishes. Non the less Dawn beats them all!
chelse c.
Palm Harbor, FL
Nothing cuts grease like dawn! I use dawn to clean my stove top, to kill fleas (safely) on my cats, I use it to get oil from my car off my hands...honestly, you can use dawn for anything and it will work like a charm. It's the only dish soap that doesn't irritate my moms hands too. Every other soap makes her hands break out in hives!
Ashley C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Do you have baked on grease, tough spots, or just stuck on food???  This dish soap will knock out any type of stain, spot, or stuck on food that you could imagine.  With a wide variety of smells you can't go wrong.  The other good thing is that if you forget to wear dish gloves, your hands will not be dried out.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?