BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
Dawn isn the best dish soap and I have no desire to try another! It is great at getting dishes clean and doesn't dry out my hands! I love how I can use is all around the house... I even wash my dog with it!
Leigh V.
The blue dawn dish soap os the only brand/type we use in our house. You only need a small amount & it cuts through the grease so easily. I also use it to clean other part of my house because I know it works. It's gentle on hands which I really like since my hands are in dish water often
Sarah V.
Monroe , MI
This dishwashing liquid is very effective on a sink full of dishes. It makes you work a lot less to get the gunk and grime off of your dishes. It is concentrated so a little goes a long way. It smells fresh and it can be used for lots of other things besides dishwashing. Highly recommend it.
Brittany H.
Talladega, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The bubbles seem to minimize when washing dishes. I catch myself having to add more soap. Drys my hands out to bad. But it does work very well giving my dog a bath defiantly gets him clean. I just prefer Pomolive soft touch it's long lasting & is gentle on the hands but tough on the grease.
Kimberly C.
Chino Valley, AZ
Dawn is hands down the best dishwashing liquid. my grandmother and mother always used dawn and i can see why. the other liquids claim to take grease away and stay sudsy... wrong. dawn only takes a small drop to do a sink full of dishes and keeps the grease away throughout the entire load.
Megan T.
Hubbard, OH
Dawn is the only brand of dish soap that I buy, and usually, the original blue! I buy it for dishes, yes, but I also buy it to mix with my dog's shampoo as a flea killer. If he goes outside especially a wooded area, when we come back in I give him a bath with Dawn and dog shampoo and the Dawn instantly kills any adult fleas! I also use Dawn mixed with hydrogen peroxide to scrub out stains on carpet!
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
Dawn is all I use and trust. It cuts grease and keeps everything clean and sanitary. It's not expensive at all and it works awesome. Also I use it to get stain out of clothes, it even gets blood stains out.
Erica R.
I typically use a dishwasher when doing dishes, but I like to do a quick rinse w soap and water prior to putting my dishes in the dish washer (might sound crazy but I am just a germaphobe). I also clean my daughters bottles with this dish soap. Leaves everything clean and smelling good.
Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
I use this dawn for EVERYTHING. It's a great pre-treat for laundry (3 parts peroxide to 1 part dawn), I use it as a shower cleaner (10 parts vinegar to 1 part dawn) and of course for dishes. A little goes a long way. I have used this for years and won't use another detergent.
Lacey M.
Brick, NJ
I have my cabinet stocked with Dawn. I found that it is the only brand that has been able to cut through the grease and food left on the pan. I have tried other brands when they were on sale, but I don't think any of them worked as well as Dawn. I like the variety as well and that it's sudsing ability is better than other brands as well..meaning you only have to use a small portion to get the job done
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?