BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Ashley M.
This is my favorite dish soap. Cleans dishes very well. You don't need to use much. Is antibacterial. I had used a product that Influenster sent me and it was a good product but I felt I needed Dawn for cutting boards and knives that I used to cut raw chicken. I feel safe with Dawn.
Halli S.
My family uses dawn blue for everything!! Between working wonders on dishes, leaving hands soft, & also making a great pet wash for fleas, dawn soap is good for all cleaning. Of course I recommend it!
Andria C.
Lowell, MI
There isn't enough great things I can say about dawn. I use dawn power clean (overnight soaking power in 5 mins) and it is the best thing in the world. And it works amazing,no lie 5 mins and you can clean up any mess out of any type of dish! It saves so much time in the kitchen
Kristin K.
New Berlin, WI
Love love love. By far my fave. Don't care for any of the other scents that Dawn offers. Sometimes another product will go on sale and after my first use, I am mad that I did not get the blue Dawn ;)
Jacqueline D.
Arlington Hts, IL
The original Dawn dish soap cannot be beat! Absolutely nothing cuts through greasy dishes like Dawn. As a cake decorator, I use a lot of shortening in the kitchen and this tried and true favorite always comes through and leaves my dishes sparkling clean!
lexy m.
Riverside, CA
Dawn is a great product it makes our dishes bery clean we can see visible differences before and after we clean and it has a very good scent that isn't too strong. They sell this product at places like Target and Walmart so I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
Dawn is literally the only dish soap I use. It works amazing on my dishes and it smells good. Not to mention it works as a flea bath for animals :) Oh, and they have the cutest commercials. I know you guys love the oil spill commercial where they clean up the little ducklings :)
Keleigh D.
Dawn is the only soap I feel gets my dishes clean. I don't like to use other dish soap brands because their products are just that good. Can clean oil great and suds up really nice. Super effective and I would definitely recommend to others. Available pretty much everywhere.
Princess G.
Jersey City, NJ
Dawn gets deep and cuts the grease. I wash dishes, pots, the stove, oven and even my hands. Amazingly gentle on skin, tough on the grease! The smell is easy to love. The only soap I use. You can find at any supermarket.
Hannah W.
everson, WA
Dawn is my favorite dish soap! It's a little more expensive then some other brands, but it's worth it! The bubbles last until I am all the way done with the dishes and you only need a couple of drops! I love the original, but they also have some other great smelling kinds as well!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?