BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Ginger G.
Toledo, OH
This is the most basic, but wonderful dishwashing soap I have ever used. I am amazed by the formula in this soap and it has a nice refreshing scent. It is very effective in getting oils off of your hands or dishes and it makes everything squeaky clean. I would recommend this to everyone.
Jen S.
Wurtsboro, NY
Cooked on, Baked on, Broiled on, Frozen on, spilled on, dried on - if it's dirty, dawn can get it clean. i have tried other dish detergents, but nothing comes close to dawn. if you need it clean, you need dawn.
Samara F.
Easthampton, MA
I have a huge bottle of this stuff and I love it because it lasts so long and smells so clean! I need to try some different scents because I tend to go with the same stuff all the time. I highly recommend trying this size.
Michelle G.
Cherokee, IA
I always bought cheap soap before and had to use a bunch of it. Finally, I took my mom's advice and tried Dawn. Wow, she was right..... I love the "bubbles" and takes such a little amount. I actually now buy it is a huge commercial container and it lasts me forever. I love that I can use it for so many other cleaning "recipes" and not just my dishes!
Nicole V.
My household uses dawn for almost anything, of course dishes being the main one but spider and insect repellent along with flea baths for our dogs. We get the larger size because it's nice always having it on hand for the random purposes, it's very affordable and a little goes a long ways.
Faith H.
Amarillo, TX
I love this product! This product is tradition for me. It gets the job down. I love the way it smells. I like that I can wash dishes but also helps me clean other household items. I will recommend on buying it.
Lyn L.
Coupeville, WA
My go to. Although in most stores it's not classified as a trial size,seems like only in dollar stores it is called that.I love the scent and it is the work horse of hand washing in my home. It has always been a staple and will continue to be. It's a great recipe that i hope never changes.
Michelle C.
Victoria, TX
I have used Dawn for many years. It cuts the grease on the dishes. I will usually buy the Dawn with Bleach that is my favorite. I prefer Dawn over most other dish soaps. Definitely do not go generic on dish soap or dishes will remain oily. With Dawn you know you are getting a good clean.
Brittany H.
Talladega, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The bubbles seem to minimize when washing dishes. I catch myself having to add more soap. Drys my hands out to bad. But it does work very well giving my dog a bath defiantly gets him clean. I just prefer Pomolive soft touch it's long lasting & is gentle on the hands but tough on the grease.
Amber D.
Mission, KS
I absolutely love dawn dish soap and would recommend it to anyone! A bottle of it lasts me for a long time and I don't only use it on my dishes but I use it to bathe my dog because it kills fleas on contact.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Anyone else ever used dawn as a stain remover or for fleas?
Liz R.
I'd like to know where they found the giant economy sized version in the picture!
Sarah A.
How do you use dawn other than for just washing dishes?
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
I love that this product can be used on animals and doesn't harm them
Nicole C.
Essex, MD
Is it tough on grease like normal dawn?