BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Amanda K.
I love Dawn. It always gets my dishes clean and doesn't leave a nasty residue. I even use this soap to give my dog a bath. It doesn't dry out her skin or cause a reaction. I would recommend this product to others.
Kim B.
Wichita, KS
Not only is Dawn Dishwashing liquid great for cleaning dishes, but as a Jamberry independent consultant I love how it removes the oils from my fingernails to allow for a more perfect application of my nail wraps!
Abbi R.
W Valley City, UT
Where do i start, i absolutely love dawn the blue one, some dishwashing liquids leave a strong perfume like smell that you can taste and smell when your drinking from a glass, not down, and it cleans like no other.
Folashade F.
Sarasota, FL
This is the only dishwashing soap I use. It allows me to be confident that my dishes are clean. It is safe on animals and hard on grime just what works for me. When I have need any dish to be clean wether grime or not Dawn has cleaned it. It is reasonably priced and available almost anywhere.
Sarah M.
Creve Coeur, MO
This soap is great! I have repurchased this many many times. I think it is some of the best dish soap. I like the original scent as well. I have tried the other scents and they are good too. Overall, I like this a lot.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
One of my fav dish soap brands .. It takes out the oil really well . This is always decently priced . Only con is this needs to be washed off dishes thoroughly it can leave a film if u rush thru washing dishes .
Stephanie H.
Eva, AL
I don't just use this for dishes since I have a dishwasher, although is does a wonderful job at cleaning and cutting grease. I like to mix it worth borax and vinegar to clean everything. It is an awesome cleaner.
August Z.
Green, KS
Obviously it can wash your dishes but there are just so many uses for this which is especially great to know when you've got kids running around. Gentle but tough. Tried and true product. I buy this over and over.
Hanna M.
Gretna, VA
I have used this dish soap ever since I was big enough to wash my own dishes. We do not own a dish washer but this soap really gets the job done and leaves dishes spotless. It's very affordable too. Thank you Dawn!
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Use this for all my cleaning needs. Use this for the dishes and also to bathe my cat it (it gets rid of fleas.) smells amazing and I buy original blue every time. Great soap. Will use the brand because it works best.
Destinee H.
Covington, LA
Has anyone ever tried it in there washing machine if you run out of laundry detergent?
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? I gotta tell you guys, I had popcorn butter all over a brand new pair of jeans and I scrubbed some original dawn into them and let them sit and the grease came out in the wash. Has anyone else tried this?
Tina B.
Don't you just love this?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Any other tricks for Dawn besides dishes?
Rose B.
Who doesn't like this soap its the best!