BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Dara P.
Katy, TX
My favorite scent from dawn! This product works amazingly! It's an excellent value!! It has a light clean scent, no need to scrub with this soap, let it soak and the grease/stuck on food will come right off!
Alyssa T.
Bridgewater, NJ
You can never go wrong with Dawn Dishwashing fluid. It always gets the grease and food out of any dish or pan. I have used other brands and this one works so much better. When I use other brands I can still feel a greasy film even after washing. With this one I never have that issue.
Leigh V.
The blue dawn dish soap os the only brand/type we use in our house. You only need a small amount & it cuts through the grease so easily. I also use it to clean other part of my house because I know it works. It's gentle on hands which I really like since my hands are in dish water often
Jason S.
Gilbert, AZ
The original blue Dawn is the BEST! No others can beat it and if you look on the internet it has so many other uses other then your dishes! I get the big bottle from Costco because you can never have enough!
Ariel N.
Athens, TN
A kitchen must have! I use dawn for everything from cleaning my dishes, to my cat and silver jewelry. It's great for cleaning almost anything and it's really gentle. It is a little harsh on my hands when I wash dishes, but I throw on some rubber gloves and I'm good to go! Love blue a Dawn.
Nicole L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a true multi-purpose dish soap. Use it for dishes, greasy kitchen cabinets. Getting stains out of laundry and even removing fleas off the dog. One bottle does everything! Plus the scent is just gorgeous!!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn dish soap is great for just about anything. It helps make cleaning up greasy messages so much easier. I also use it in combination with other products like Epsom salt and vinegar to kill weeds or hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to remove pet odors and stains. It is really the best dish soap out there.
Terri J.
Romeoville
I ONLY use dawn in my home. It's gentle yet so strong ! It's the only soap that gets the job done right the first time ! Always worth whatever it's cost is. I've always recommended this product to people !
Payal P.
Flower Mound, TX
Cuts the grease like no other and its gentle to boot! I use this for all of our pots and pans but can still use this to clean my delicate makeup brushes. I find that its not quite as drying on my hands as other dish soaps so that is definitely a plus. I highly recommend this product.
Adriana R.
Beaverton, OR
I love Dawn I will forever reach for Dawn it takes the smell away from dishes and it's easy to clean your dishes. I love Dawn and I've tried other dish soaps and they don't work as well as Dawn I recommend
alexandria v.
I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new to this i guess I'm to earn points or something lol I'm just going with the flow cause I'm still new to this
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite way to use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, not including the dishes? Personally, I swear by the Dawn/vinegar mixture for cleaning soap scum from shower walls.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Is this your go to dishwashing soap?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Did you know you could use this on your pets as a flea shampoo?
Meylen R.
Does it really cut through grease