BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Madison B.
Southaven, MS
Blue is the best color of Dawn soap! I love all of the Dawn detergents and soaps, but the blue is the color that foams the most, lathers the most, and bubbles the most.

I love that Dawn protects our wildlife also.
Julia  O.
Frankston, TX
I love dawn! It's not just for dishes! I used it to help get hard soap scum out of the bottom of bath tubs I clean, stains out of carpets, and stains out of clothes! I am a DIY person and it does so awesome!!! not just for cleaning but some kids activities you can use soap for :) kids love DIY toys!
Rashmita S.
Arlington, TX
I always try to buy different dish washing soap. and after one try i always go back to Dawn. I don't know what is it about this product. but its just right. Its not too watery, which is very important. and not bubbly either, I don't use dishwasher very often only when i have guests. and I use dawn a lot because I am constantly washing my dishes with hands. And my hands don't dry too. its a plus. Love this product.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
Dawn dishwashing liquid is great for all kinds of things! We use this brand on our dishes at home and also when I'm just trying to clean counters around the house! Gets dirt and grime better than the leading brands!
kieley p.
Salt Lake City, UT
Once I found dawn ultra I have never gotten anything else. I will put my dishes in it for a couple minutes while cleaning up dinner and everything wipes right off with a washcloth. Makes dishes so easy! Love it
Damaris C.
I like Dawn the best for dishes. I have used other brands, but nothing compares to Dawn. This soap does a great job of getting you dishes clean. It may not be the cheapest, but it is certainly one of the most effective.
Paticia R.
Bossier City, LA
I was sent this product for free to test. Always the best clean! I've never had an issue with it in any way! I've been using this soap for years to clean my dishes.! It's a consistent repurchase over the years!
Nancy C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This dawn is an all in one cleaner. It smells good and has a long lasting scent. It's very long lasting a little goes a long way. You can mix it with baking soda and use it to clean your bathtub. I recommend it
Meghan G.
Vestaburg , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Got to love the tried and true! I love the dawn suds stay longer and the grease cleaning power in my dishes.

Dawn original has so many other uses too like getting stains out of clothes and cleaning your shower.
Rachel F.
Bowling Green, VA
This is all we have used for YEARS! I use it on our animals and on us when we get in poison ivy and such as well as to clean the house, wash vehicles, clean the pool, and soo much more! it can clean EVERYTHING!
alexandria v.
I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new to this i guess I'm to earn points or something lol I'm just going with the flow cause I'm still new to this
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite way to use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, not including the dishes? Personally, I swear by the Dawn/vinegar mixture for cleaning soap scum from shower walls.
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Is this your go to dishwashing soap?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Did you know you could use this on your pets as a flea shampoo?
Meylen R.
Oxnard
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does it really cut through grease

Walmart