BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Gina M.
I stopped using the generic dish soap after I went through a bottle in record time. Dawn lasts me longer because I don't need as much to get the job done. I can almost always find a coupon, but even when I buy it full price it's affordable and I feel confident spending my money on this product
Ciara B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is the best. It's worth it, it goes the dishes clean the best not to mention the bubbles/suds stay in the water & dishes don't feel greasy!

I use part Dawn dish soap, vinegar & water to clean my makeup brushes... This cleaner works better then the cleaner that ur supposed to buy for it.
Cassie D.
Marion, IA
I love Dawn for so many reasons. First, it cleans my dishes perfectly. But aside from that, it gets greasy stains out of laundry. Mixed with hydrogen peroxide it is a great carpet cleaner and gets out stubborn stains. I keep a small bottle in my breast pump bag for cleaning my parts on the go.
Kimberly S.
Omaha, NE
I actually use Dawn for nearly everything but dishes. It is a great stain remover/water spot remover when you soak/scrub the clothing item in hot water with Dawn. It also is a great household cleaner when you pair it with white vinegar and scrub. It removes grease, cuts out soap scum, etc.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
Dawn is all I use and trust. It cuts grease and keeps everything clean and sanitary. It's not expensive at all and it works awesome. Also I use it to get stain out of clothes, it even gets blood stains out.
Debby E.
Sherman, TX
Really cuts the grease! Gets my dishes so much cleaner than any other! I've tried saving fifty cents or whatever, but it wasn't worth it. I just use my coupons at Albertsons to get a dollar off, you get the small one for .49!! And it last som much longer than the other name brand dish soaps!
Katie F.
Asheville
There is no better dishwashing liquid than original blue Dawn. I use this for more than washing dishes. I use it to clean with vinegar. I use it to spot clean carpets. It cuts through grease with no problem.
Megan T.
Hubbard, OH
Dawn is the only brand of dish soap that I buy, and usually, the original blue! I buy it for dishes, yes, but I also buy it to mix with my dog's shampoo as a flea killer. If he goes outside especially a wooded area, when we come back in I give him a bath with Dawn and dog shampoo and the Dawn instantly kills any adult fleas! I also use Dawn mixed with hydrogen peroxide to scrub out stains on carpet!
Kari W.
Springfield, IL
I love Dawn! My mom has always used it and I've been using it since I've moved out and got married. It's the only thing I use and buy. It does a great job cleaning the dishes and I will continue to use it.
Brittany H.
Talladega, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The bubbles seem to minimize when washing dishes. I catch myself having to add more soap. Drys my hands out to bad. But it does work very well giving my dog a bath defiantly gets him clean. I just prefer Pomolive soft touch it's long lasting & is gentle on the hands but tough on the grease.
Jennifer S.
Inverary, ON
What is your favorite scent?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
ORIGINAL OR APPLE SCENT?
Ely F.
Toronto
I have been looking for a cheaper alternative to Palmolive. Is this liquid soft on your hands? I don't like ones that leave your hands rough..
Nancy  R.
Visalia, CA
Does it foam well?
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
Where is the best place to buy Dawn? We get it at Sam's club in bulk, wondering if it's cheaper elsewhere?