BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Tyffani E.
My go-to or dish liquid! It fights touch grease and food stuck on the dishes. I just pour a small amount in with the water and let the dishes soak for a bit and then I'm good to go, no hard scrubbing required!
Angela D.
Plattsmouth, NE
I love Dawn. I not only use it for dishes, but for all kinds of other cleaning projects in my home. It is excellent in cutting grease, grime, stains.. and I LOVE that there is virtually no scent to it. One of the biggest turn-offs for me is strong scents in cleaners and Dawn does not have that.
Jen S.
Wurtsboro, NY
Cooked on, Baked on, Broiled on, Frozen on, spilled on, dried on - if it's dirty, dawn can get it clean. i have tried other dish detergents, but nothing comes close to dawn. if you need it clean, you need dawn.
Luana B.
In my household we only use Dawn products.. They have different scents and I think all dawn products are great and I will keep purchasing them in the future as well as recommending Dawn to friends and family.
Jessica O.
I love this soap. Awesome smell. Besides cleaning dishes this product is also vet recommended to get rid of fleas. I wash my dog and cat with it once a month, no negative effects on their skin. We keep multiple bottles in the house for both reasons! Definitely a good buy, and very affordable
Lily C.
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid soup we use at home we always have it on hand it is definitely effect and there's a lot of great scents. It's awesome that we can find it for a dollar at the dollar tree too.
kieley p.
Salt Lake City, UT
Once I found dawn ultra I have never gotten anything else. I will put my dishes in it for a couple minutes while cleaning up dinner and everything wipes right off with a washcloth. Makes dishes so easy! Love it
Mai Kou V.
Arguably the best dish soap out on the market! Cuts crease like no other. Cheap dish soap is the absolute worst--you end up using a lot of product to try to achieve what a few drops of Dawn can accomplish. Dawn is quite concentrated however, so be careful, as a few drops goes a long way.
Christy D.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Hands down the best dish detergent I've found! It's tough enough on the grease but gentle enough on the hands! I've even used it on my puppy to give a bath and he was soft and smelled great. Highly recommend!
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
I love all of the different scent options and it really does help when doing dishes :) I find that if I soak my dishes with a good amount of this dish soap, most of them are clean without even scrubbing them!
Jennifer S.
Inverary, ON
What is your favorite scent?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
ORIGINAL OR APPLE SCENT?
Ely F.
Toronto
I have been looking for a cheaper alternative to Palmolive. Is this liquid soft on your hands? I don't like ones that leave your hands rough..
Nancy  R.
Visalia, CA
Does it foam well?
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
Where is the best place to buy Dawn? We get it at Sam's club in bulk, wondering if it's cheaper elsewhere?

back