BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jillian W.
Panama City
Dawn is my absolute favorite dish soap.  It is excellent at removing grease and built up/caked on messes on pots and pans (which happens more often than I would like because my kids burn food in the pots!).  I would recommend to anyone that wants to use a good smelling, hard working, deep cleaning dish soap.  Personally, I use Dawn so that I can spend less time scrubbing dishes and more time with my family!  Must have for every kitchen.
Courtney R.
Phyllis
My favorite dishwashing liquid! This is the only kind that I use for my family! I bought it at Walmart and it is the best I’ve used so far!! Breaks down grease and really gets dishes clean! I’ll definitely be buying this product again!
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
This has to be the best as far as grease cutting goes. The scent is okay, I prefer their other scented soaps but this is awesome for my pans after I've cooked ground beef or anything messy in them. I use another soap for the majority and reserve this for the tougher clean ups. It does have a slimy film and you need to rinse well, hence loosing a star, but otherwise I love it. My daughter has taken on the dishes and it makes her life easier using it as a pre soak.
Rosa R.
Love that this is super gentle on your skin and other materials. I don't just use it on my dishes, but i also use it to clean stains on clothes, furniture, and baby's gear (stroller, car seat..). I even use it to clean my makeup brushes!
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee, FL
My go to dish soap! It is always so reliable and does an amazing job on dishes and so much more! I use it to clean around the house sometimes and it’s great to get your hands clean after a long day of gardening or working outside!
Crystal R.
We purchase Dawn Ultra concentrated Dish Detergent, because a little goes a long way, so, while the price may be a little higher than other brands, it lasts. Gets greasy dishes clean quick by breaking down the oils. Especially spaghetti sauce!
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a heavy-duty dish detergent! My significant other doesn't like when I buy cheaper brands from the dollar tree because they don't work as well. This dawn brand can cost up to $3.50, depending on the size, but it's worth the money. It is super concentrated so you only need a little to create suds! A great purchase.
Stacey B.
Ephrata
I have tried other dish soaps, and I always end up going back to dawn. No matter what I always end up going BACK to Dawn. It cleans better ALWAYS. Even in cold water it cleans better!!
I swear to God it's magic!
When there are oil spills this is what they use on the animals to get THEM clean!! Because it's gentle enough to not hurt them but but gets all the dirt and oil and grim OFF OF THEM, so don't you want you use this on your dishes!!!
Courtney L.
Burlington
This is by far the best dish soap in my opinion.  It cuts through grease better than anything else I've used, and it doesn't smell like harsh chemicals.  I will always buy Dawn because I know it will get the job done.
Melanie M.
Jackson, MS
You just can't go wrong with the Classic  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original. It cuts grease and cleans your dishes while being gentle on your hands. I'm not as big a fan of the original scent but it really does get the job done. I'd buy this product over and over and recommend it to friends.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?