BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Evy B.
Kent, WA
I love Dawn. It is my favorite liquid dish soap. This is my first pick. I usually get the one with the Duckie on it but I couldn't find it through the list of dawn soaps on Influenster. 100% best soap ever.
Jenny C.
La Follette, TN
Thank God for this! It is a multipurpose soap. I use it to kill fleas on my pets without hurting them. And the best oil stain fighter ever! Worth the money but not to expensive. I buy this all the time!
Jessica E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use this very very good price and no allergy for me me encanta en Walmart Tienen buen precio y me dura por mas de 2 Meses esta fabulosooooooooo Siempre lo usare totalmente lo recomiendo, para manos sin alergia.
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the best dishwashing soap ever! It cuts through grease and is not tough on your hands. You don't need to use a bunch of it either! It will last a while and is not too expensive I always use dawn!
Stephanie A.
My favorite dish soap! Prefer Dawn, it cuts the grease the best!! I buy it at the local stores and big chain stores. It does not disappoint. Variety of scents. Yes, I recommend Dawn dish soap!!! Buy it!
Lyn C.
Birdsboro, PA
I like that they are big at helping to conserve wildlife. 1 bottle tends to last me a long time, and I feel like it does a great job at cleaning my dishes, pots, and pans. I wash everything by hand, and this also keeps my hands feeling soft and not dried out. I won't use anything else!
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have used the blue dawn dish soap for so long! I always buy it in the biggest container I can to get the best value. It smells good and I trust it to get my daughters bottles and pacifiers squeaky clean!
Dawn E.
Surprise, AZ
This dish soap last a long time. A little really does go a long way. I love how it helps clean really greasy pots and pans. I even use it to clean my makeup brush. It helps take the foundation off great.
Linda W.
Kalamazoo, MI
Although I very much enjoy my dishwasher, there are some things that need to be washed by hand. When I wash my dishes, I use Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid for a deep, sparkiling clean. I also like having this big refill bottle on hand, because then I can refill my smaller bottles.
megan c.
Oxford, PA
Dawn works really well and is gentle on my hands and my families hands. It cleans the dishes and leaves a fresh scent. The price is competitive with other brands like it. I bought ours at the local grocery store and would buy again. An added bonus, great flea treatment for pets!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?