BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Daisy O.
Lemoore, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is the best I love how it lasts alot I put some in a regular empty Dawn container that I finished using from the previous months fill up with some soap and water and it will literally last me the longest time!
Jen H.
This is the only dish soap we use in our house and I love it! It gets dishes clean and smells great. I feel like it doesn't stay on the dish rag long enough and I have to keep reapplying, but that could just be because there are always so many dishes haha. I would definitely recommend this to others to use!
Lailani B.
Portland, OR
Honestly, this stuff removes literally anything. Grease on pans, cleans animals (Dawn is animal-friendly!), sticky counters, cleans cars, removes stains in white clothes that won't come out, hair dye and makeup staining skin and surfaces... I tried cleaning an article of clothing that got stained with bleach numerous times, and it only spread the stain out more. It didn't go away until I used Dawn on it and immediately it washed out. Have stained my hands with blue hair dye too, washes out really quickly. Literally the best all-over product having around your house. Highly recommend!
Terra F.
Kingsport
I have always have used dawn and so did my Mother. It has so many uses... Cleaning dishes to bathing my dog 🐕 and a laundry pretreat. I would recommend Dawn Dish Liquid!!! It is available at just about any store that has household products. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Trish G.
Philadelphia
My go to for more than  just dishes!  That's why I love this product!  With 3 little kids...this is a life saver.  I use it to get stains off of clothes, the rugs, even helped get acrylic paint off a table.  I don't bother buying any other dish soap brand.
Robin K.
Our home never goes without Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid...the original. This soap has sooo many uses!
We have recently used it to kill fleas on our dogs. It is gentle, and kills flees within minutes. You can use it i a spray bottle mixed with water to kill flees in carpet as well.
Need bubble for the kids? Dawn is the magic ingredient.
It's also the perfect soap to put on a stain on clothing. If you have a tshirt with a food stain, place a few drops of Dawn on the stain, it will melt away.
So many uses, and it is great for dishes too!

Leah L.
Winslow
Dawn is my absolute favorite dish detergent. I have tried most out there, and this is honestly the best! A little goes along way, cleans dishes beautifully, and does not irritate my hands.  It's a very clean scent. I only buy dawn and will never waste my money on anything else.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Mega Parent Expert
The best original dawn dish washing liquid soap in my opinion. This helps the clean your dishes really good & also take away grease from the plates easily so I highly recommend it. I  took care of 2 kittens from 3 weeks old and have used this soap to give the baths! Super sensitive and safe for them and affordable for sure! Worth every penny!
Georgia N.
Brookeville
I find Dawn to be one of my favorite brands of liquid dish soap when hand washing dishes.  I find that the suds last a pretty long time and the scent of the soap is nice.  The soap is effective in removing oils and other foods.  I would recommend this soap to others.
Josie M.
Mega Parent Expert
I've always used Dawn Dish soap. I have tried other Dish soaps and there is only 2 kinds that I can actually use and feel my dishes are actually clean. Dawn being my number one! I don't have to use a lot it just takes a little amount. It smells good and it's also good for washing your animals with. Takes grease and grime away from hands, clothes and animals. Dawn was the one soap that cleaned the animals from the big oil spill we had in the ocean and that made me love it even more. Use Dawn or have dirty dishes! It's the best for the price and for your dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?