BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jenny C.
La Follette, TN
Thank God for this! It is a multipurpose soap. I use it to kill fleas on my pets without hurting them. And the best oil stain fighter ever! Worth the money but not to expensive. I buy this all the time!
Elizabeth S.
Oswego, NY
You can use for dishes and the best part you can use on the laundry. I have used this to help get out the kids stains that no matter hoe many times you try to gdt that one stain out. Put a little dawn on it let it sit rub it on and wash. 9 out of 10 times. The stain will come out.
Lizbeth C.
Dawn is my favorite dish soap. A little goes a long way and it cuts thru grease like you wouldn't believe! It also works well to bathe my dogs, it leaves them looking like a million bucks!
Ann-Marie P.
Best dish soap out of all of the ones I've tried. This is my favorite scent out of all of the ones Dawn has, I have tried out other scents but I keep going back to this one! Will get out even the toughest grease
Lonna S.
Picayune, MS
Dawn Dishwashing Liquid is the only one I use. I've used it for years. I've tried the other Dawns scents but I always come back to the blue original. If it's safe for animals, it is safe for my hands too!
Jessica W.
Dayton, TN
I use this detergent for everything. Stain removal on clothes (rinsing it completely clear before putting it in my washer), mixing it with vinegar to clean my shower, and of course using it to wash my dishes. My husband loves cooking with bacon fat, and this cuts through it with ease.
Lara S.
Logan, WV
I love the classic dawn soap for everything. Pros are that it can get stains out of anything. I use dawn to get my glasses and it works like magic. I like the original dawn scent. I would always buy dawn.
megan c.
Oxford, PA
Dawn works really well and is gentle on my hands and my families hands. It cleans the dishes and leaves a fresh scent. The price is competitive with other brands like it. I bought ours at the local grocery store and would buy again. An added bonus, great flea treatment for pets!
Matasha M.
Paris, TX
Dawn does wonders, not just dishes I use it for everything, Summer time I clean out my sons little pool, I was his shoes in it, i always soak my dish towels in hot water and Dawn soap to get access grease out
Viviana C.
Caldwell, ID
My favorite brand of dish soap. It's not my favorite because it's brand name but the fact that it actually works. It's a very powerful degreaser ! I also use this in different cleaning concoctions and it works wonders! And it always leaves your hands feeling soft and smelling good!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?