BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Kayla B.
This stuff is classic. I love it so much because it gets the job done and it smells great. I don't ever buy the various different scents because I love the original so much. It smells so clean and it always helps with dishes that are hard to clean. I would definitely buy it again!
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
I don't think there's a better product on the market as far as I'm concerned if I get oil or grease on my shirt and put some dawn on it before I wash it and it gets the grease out every time amazing product
Patti S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I have hard water and Original Dawn is the best dish detergent I've found. The suds last the longest and easily clean a full sink of dishes with just one squirt of detergent. Plus, it rinses easily. I buy the larger bottle to refill a smaller one that I keep on the kitchen shelf.
Lauren F.
I wont ever use another dish soap. Been using it for many years and it has never let me down. Also they help with the animals affected by oil spills, and any company that does that is commendable in my book.
Samantha L.
Nashville, TN
I use to buy the little bottles but this last way longer. Worth the extra bucks. It's not even expensive about $5 and the bottle is pretty large. It cleans so well you just have to use a couple of drops each time.
Nina H.
This is my go to dish soap. It has a nice scent but cleans really good. A little goes a long way so it lasts for a log time. It gets my dishes nice and clean and gets rid of any food and smell left behind.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Have always and will always use dawn dishwashing soap. It smells nice but isn't overpowering and it's affordable. I always get mine at Walmart. It cleans even the toughest stains and lasts for a long time.
Nora C.
I don't know about anyone else but this is my absolute favorite dish washing liquid. I love the smell! Everything about it I love, really. Haha. It's always my go-to washing liquid. It lasts forever too.
Kendall V.
Bremerton, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is the BEST for washing dishes by hand. It dissolves the grime and food quickly and cuts oils easily. We love it. It also works great for washing my hands before using nail polish so it lasts longer.
Lizbeth C.
Dawn is my favorite dish soap. A little goes a long way and it cuts thru grease like you wouldn't believe! It also works well to bathe my dogs, it leaves them looking like a million bucks!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?