BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Kelcey C.
Circleville, OH
Dawn dishwashing detergent is my favorite dishsoap. A little bit goes a long way (a spoonful cleans a sink-full!) It creates a lot of bubbles and I don't have to add more, as I do with other dishsoaps. It's very gentle on my hands. The blue dawn is also great to wash animals in, and gets rid of fleas.
Tonja J.
Great product. Great Value. Easy to find. It works great on my dishes but it is also a great product to keep in the house if you have pets to give them baths with. Best stuff on the planet. Won't buy anything else!
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO
This is the best dish soap brand there is. It is gentle enough to use on anything but yet it can still clean and get anything up. it is basically magic and honestly i cant find any other brand that can do what this does.
Mickaylea S.
Mannington, WV
My favorite dawn, I've tried 5 kinds of dawn. This is my favorite, leave my dishes very clean without streaks. I'll never use anything other than the dawn original. Also works great on grease stains on clothing! ;)
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I don't just use dawn for washing my dishes. I use it to remove stains on clothes and as a bathroom cleaner. It helps get rid of soap scum on the shower stalls and bath tub when you mix it with equal parts of vinegar.
Nena C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have been using dawn for years. It's great for getting dishes clean but for also greasy messes also use if I get oily stains in clothes. Just add a little detergent and scrub then wash with cold water. Love it
April S.
Collins, MS
This is my all time favorite liquid dishwashing detergent. The blue is the best and is multifunctional. It smells awesome as well. I use this soap to clean every thing and even use it in my own diy cleaner recipes.
Kandis P.
Centerville, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish liquid we use in our house! It's not only great for dishes but you can use it to get rid of fleas and deep clean the bathtub! Great deal and last a long time! Would recommend this to everyone!
Alisha M.
Works great on dishes and grease... but it dries my hands out terribly. I tried using gloves but it just seems silly to buy something I actually need to use gloves for. My parents use dawn though and never buy any other brands.. but since my skin is so sensitive I switched to the honest company.
Jennifer K.
Wabasha, MN
I like using dawn dish soap. It actually clean my dishes and my boyfriend gets all greesy at work he can wash all the greesy out with this soap and it gets it off his clothes as well. This soap smells good as well.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?