BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
carol i.
My husband and I absolutely love the effectiveness of Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid ORIGINAL. Original is capitalized because the other scents and varieties do not work the same. We use it to wash dishes of course, in addition to getting grease stains out of clothing and making fruit fly trappers. The only reason why we deducted one star is because it's made of potentially harmful chemicals. We continue to use Dawn because our parents and his grandmother are still living. They grew up using worse stuff. We've used multiple brands, such as Palmolive, Seventh Generation, Honest, Kirkland, and Equate. None of these brands can compare to the effectiveness of a nickel-sized drop of Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original!
Joy L.
Dunbar, PA
Blue Dawn. Hands-down, the best dish liquid there is. If it’s good enough for the animals affected by the oil spills, it’s good enough for my dishes! Seriously though, nothing works better, a little goes a long way, it’s super affordable, and it makes a great spot cleaner for all different types of stains on fabric to upholstery. The only dish liquid I will purchase!
Ry B.
Mega Parent Expert
A little bit of this stuff goes a LONG way! Its super versatile -- I have seen people who use this and making soda to create a cleaning paste. I also use this to get grease stains out of clothing. I love to buy my Dawn in Bulk at Costco. I always feel like i get the best value that way. It's always been effective for what I have used it for and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Kristin M.
Charlotte, NC
Aside from drying out your hands when washing dishes, this product is the best dish soap available. It doesn't take much because it is so concentrated so it will last a lot longer than most and you can guarantee there will be plenty of suds when washing. I feel like Dawn is the only dish soap that will actually cut through cooked on foods.
Jennifer S.
I absolutely love Dawn dish liquid! It does amazing fighting grease!! A little goes such a long way!! I not only use it for dishes but I also use it as a stain remover for laundry and also as a gentle cleaner for my puppy!! I highly recommend this product to everyone! And the price is fantastic for such an amazing product!
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Mega Parent Expert
When it says three times the power it means it!! There's nothing bad that I can say about Dawn they are one of the best soaps for washing dishes I also use it to get grease stains or oil stains out of clothing. I get a lot of mud in clothes and it also is great for that. I use the original because it does not have an overbearing sent to it I do not like scented soaps. Dawn also does not leave my hands feeling dried out which I really like.
Emily B.
Michigan
We use Dawn religiously in our home and our camper!   We even purchase at the big box stores to keep our stock up so we don't run out.   It's great for  dishes,  cleaning strollers,  bug deterrent,  getting an oil spill off your favorite shirt and so many other uses!
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert
this is the best dishwashing degergant.it cuts grease really good .actually its the only one i use.i think its a very good value.you can get it basically any where they sell cleaning stuff i get mine at walmart pros are it cuts grease,and leaves your hands nice.i dont think theres any cons not in my opinion.
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
Mega Parent Expert
I love the basic blue dish soap from Dawn! I use it of course for washing dishes and also mix it with vinegar and put it in a dispensing thing with the scrubber at the end to clean my shower. You can also mix Dawn, Vinegar, and rinse aid and make your own daily shower spray! Cheapest price is at Walmart.
Kimberly L.
Cumberland
The only dish washing detergent I'll use is Dawn 2x concentrated.  The commercials say it all,  Dawn takes grease out of your way.  I've had to use 3 times the amount of bargain detergents and my dishes still felt greasy,  that's why Dawn dish detergent is the only one for me.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?