BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Abigail T.
Raleigh, NC
Keeps my dishes squeaky clean. Takes all the dirt off. Plus has nice scent.
Michelle M.
Renton, WA
The only dishwashing liquid I will use. Works better than any other brand.
Terrica K.
Texarkana, TX
From my experience trying different dish washing soaps, this is the best one for me. I've tried other products because they were on sale and find that I'm not satisfied with their results and I always go back to using Dawn Ultra. It's true! It only takes a little squirt and you can wash all your greasy pots and pans! I use a dishwasher, but always wash my pots and pans by hand, this product is the best.  Grease cleans off super quickly. It is a nice consistency, it is gentle on my hands, lathers nicely and is a great all around cleaner. I use it in my soap dispenser. I like the easy pour handle and the cap that doesn't spill and doesn't have hard soap stuck to the top.
Rachael D.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE Dawn dish soap. it only takes a very little and I am able to fully clean a dish fully of dirty dishes. it also doesn't dry out my hands. the other thing I love about Dawn dishwasher liquid is its multipurpose use. if you pair this with hot water and baking soda it will clean your jewelry just as good as a Jewelry store. there are hundreds of ways to use Dawn dish soap that saves me hundreds of dollars on items I would otherwise be spending a lot of money on. pint risk has a LOT of uses for Dawn dish soap. plus we have to remember all that Dawn does for the poor animals who get caught in oil spills. This product saves hundreds of animals and it's tough enough to get rid of oil but gentle enough to not hurt the animals. I will forever be a Dawn dishwasher liquid user.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek
Dawn is the only dish soap that I like to use. I normally buy the big bottle of it and it last a very long time. I hate buying the cheaper brands. Dawn is more expensive but its last ALOT longer and goes a lot further because its concentrated. So you use less, and when I buy a cheaper brand you have to use a whole lot more. Its suds up a lot, and I feel like its the best at lifting stuck on food off silver wear, plates, or pans. And I believe that it's the best at making sure my dishes are clean and leaves absolutely no germs behind.
Marinah J.
Pottstown, PA
Being 19 and renting your first apartment can cause you to develop a skill called "Get the bang for your buck",  If you know what I'm saying. That's why this is a must have in my household between our pets and constantly having friends over to eat. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid helps me clean all my messy stoves, dishes, dirty pets, and any other thing that winds getting dirty in our everyday lives. You only need a little bit and it goes a long way, really! It lasts forever, I love it!
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is a phenomenal grease cutter. I was in the serving industry for years. I would scrub a little Dawn on those tough grease spots, and they'd come right out. I love how it powers through the grease and grime on my dishes. I have noticed that when I use Dawn, that my dish sponges have an odor.
Ashley H.
This is an AMAZING product. You can use this in so many ways. Dawn isn't just for cleaning dishes. I give my dogs a bath with Dawn and it kills fleas so you don't have to go buy expensive flea shampoo. I use Dawn to deep clean my makeup brushes with just a little bit of Olive Oil added into it. We use Dawn to clean the car with. I've heard you can pretreat stains in your laundry as well, but I haven't tried that. I use the pomegranate scent that's good for hands as a sugar scrub, mix dawn and sugar till you get a good consistency and just scrub your hands, feet, or any rough areas with it and then just rinse it off. They're so many ways you can use this product. If you aren't using it then just give in and give it a try.
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
My family loves this
detergent because of its super cleaning power. I also use it as a pre-treatment
on clothing or even a stain remover. It does wonders. A little goes a long way.
Dawn is the only one that truly cuts through the grease and cleans the dishes,
pots and pans that must be hand washed and smells great too. Its cleaning power
is in a league of its own, above the rest and no other dish soap can compare or
even come close.
Jack  .
Lakin, KS
Dawn you have saved me again!

Okay so this is my experience, I needed to get out a stain and didn't want to spend money on a stain remover, I had spilt wine on my white shirt and needed to get it out. I did some experimenting and mixed in an empty bottle a cup of dawn, 1/4 cup of white vinegar, 4 tablespoons of baking soda and filled the rest up with water. I applied my dawn concoction to the shirt and brushed with a toothbrush I had and let it sit 1 hour. I washed the shirt as normal and voila! the stain is gone, now I must make a disclaimer that even though this concoction worked for me it may not always work for others, but ever since then I only buy dawn for all my grease-fighting needs!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?