BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?169 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Christina D.
Not only is this soap amazing for washing dishes it is also great for removing grease stains from clothing. Just add a little to the stain, let sit for 5-10 mins, and wash as usual. We also use it with equal parts vinegar to wash our dog, kills fleas and keeps their coat soft, white, and non-oily.
Kate O.
I love this soap because you only have to use a little bit and it becomes very soapy! I love it! It always gets the dishes very clean and has a wonderful scent! I would buy again and would recommend this product!
Rashmita S.
Arlington, TX
I always try to buy different dish washing soap. and after one try i always go back to Dawn. I don't know what is it about this product. but its just right. Its not too watery, which is very important. and not bubbly either, I don't use dishwasher very often only when i have guests. and I use dawn a lot because I am constantly washing my dishes with hands. And my hands don't dry too. its a plus. Love this product.
Hailey H.
The best kind! I have even used it on my dog when her regular shampoo would not get the mud from in between her little toes. It actually softened them up a bit and she didn't bite at her feet so much. Would recommend.
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite dish washing soap. I live it because it makes my dishes clean, but doesn't leave a soapy residue. Plus it is capable of a ton of other cleaning. I use it to get stains out of clothing, wash my wedding rings, and in weed killer (Epsom salt, vinegar & dawn). Really diverse product.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Use this for all my cleaning needs. Use this for the dishes and also to bathe my cat it (it gets rid of fleas.) smells amazing and I buy original blue every time. Great soap. Will use the brand because it works best.
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
Dawn dish soap is great for everything! It's amazing on grease. It's good to add to warm water in case you wanna mop. It smells fresh and doesn't hurt your nose. I've even used a very little amount to kill fleas.
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake , WA
This is my go to dishsoap! Hands down it does a great job. If you ever get grease on your clothes, rub a little bit on the spot and through it in the wash, even after you have already washed and dried the clothing.
Courtney G.
Evansville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best dish soap, stain remover, and cleaner out there! I usually have no fear attempting to remove a stain- Dawn can get almost everything out! I refuse to purchase any other kind of soap. This is the absolute best!
April S.
Collins, MS
This is my all time favorite liquid dishwashing detergent. The blue is the best and is multifunctional. It smells awesome as well. I use this soap to clean every thing and even use it in my own diy cleaner recipes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?