BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Dawn E.
Surprise, AZ
This dish soap last a long time. A little really does go a long way. I love how it helps clean really greasy pots and pans. I even use it to clean my makeup brush. It helps take the foundation off great.
Alison D.
Nothing works better than dawn. No other liquid dish soap compares. It might not smell as good as some others, but original dawn cuts through grease and hardened food build up better than any other soap.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have used the blue dawn dish soap for so long! I always buy it in the biggest container I can to get the best value. It smells good and I trust it to get my daughters bottles and pacifiers squeaky clean!
Amy R.
North Chelmsford, MA
I've tried many different brands of dish soap, and have found Dawn to be the best! It's powerful and long lasting, therefore you don't have to keep adding more to your sponge. I also love that it is used to help wildlife after oil spills. It is the only dish soap I will ever use!
wendy b.
Hudson, WI
I have been using them since I was a child and I always loved the Original Scent and I love that my hands always stay soft and never dry I would most definitely never change this product for generations to come
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO
Super power soap. It cleans the dishes (and everything else too) wonderfully. Gentle and goes a long way. It took me almost an entire year to go through one bottle and we always have tons of dishes in our house.
alma h.
Marshalltown, IA
Before I knew about this wonderful dish detergent!! I use to used an awful one . but now I won't change it for nothing I like it very much and have a wonderful smell and take all the graise from the plate
Jessica C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn dishwashing liquid is the best. It is relatively inexpensive and gets the job done. It doesn't dry out my hands and a little goes a very long way. We also it at bath time for our dogs to help fight fleas.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
The best for cutting grease and getting the job done. Has other convenient uses and I have used in carpets and mattresses as well. Lasts longer than other brands because it works so well. Will buy again.
Taylor L.
Mcdonough, GA
Dawn is the best dish soap out there. It gets rid of grease so amazingly you can even use it to get grease staid out of clothes. It smells good, it works wonderfully, and it's affordable. Can it get any better?
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?